5th Annual DWTS Rankdown: Speed Run Edition

Alex95

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

Giselle Fernandez

DWTS Season 2 Winter 2006 Giselle Fernandez and Jonathan Roberts Rumba |  Jonathan roberts, Jonathan, Dwts

Giselle was the 3rd boot of Season 2. That means Rachel Hunter wins for the 3rd boots! Which makes sense because Rachel's season had 6 dancers, so 3rd boot means Top 4 lol. Giselle was 3rd boot and 8th place. She is an Emmy winning journalist and was paired with Jonathan Roberts. Placements and boot order for a season of DWTS at the end of the day is not always the best metric, of course, when this show had Bobby Bones win and Sabrina get 7th. So then we must ask ourselves: Did Giselle get good scores? Did she have a memorable partnership? Did she do anything meme-worthy? Was she robbed? Did she have any Moments on the show? No. Actually, scratch that, I guess it was crazy when Master P outlasted her lolol

I forgot to mention that she's a huge threat to win

• Haha 5

Kenya Moore

3d00afa9-9c11-4803-aaf8-9ceec37a0835_114

LMAO I legit changed my mind like 5 times on what cut to make, but ultimately I decided on cutting Kenya Moore. I can't let Zoey get away with cutting my favorites and me doing nothing about it sooo I gotta do what I gotta do here. :dead: Still love you, Zoey. 😘 Although this cut will also make Lily disown me for a few hours so apologies in advance for that. :broken: 

Kenya Moore is an actress, model, producer, author, television personality, and entrepreneur and she is currently best known for starring in The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Lol I do love Kenya and find her to be hilarious and a star on there. The Atlanta franchise is the only Housewives franchise I watched/had interest in a guilty pleasure sort of way..... some years ago, though I don't watch it now. But yeah Kenya always dreamed of doing DWTS since it's start..... 30 years ago. I think that was what she said it a tweet/instagram post or something. :giggle: But yeah Kenya finally got to compete on the 30th season of DWTS with Brandon Armstrong. Kenya was a pretty good/decent dancer. She wasn't really the best (as there was JoJo and Amanda around) but she wasn't amongst the worst either. I did think she started pretty good but kinda pleateu'd/didn't really grow for awhile? Something about her run felt a bit safe around Week 3/4. She danced a Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Tango, Contemporary, Viennese Waltz, Rumba and Argentine Tango on her time on the show. Kenya did land in the Bottom 2/3 a number of times - but thankfully the judges saved her against Christine Chiu and Matt James. But then she had that Rumba to "There Are Worse Things I Could Do" on Grease night, and wow what a breakthrough and amazing moment for her. That was really such a stunning dance from her. ❤️ Sadly her Argentine Tango on Halloween night was underwhelming and she got eliminated after that. :( She was against Suni Lee that week, so yeah figured she would go there. Kenya did last 6 weeks, 7 episodes and made it to 10th place, which is good. She made it to the Top 70 here, which is really good for her as well.  I'm also doing this cut to make sure to ensure my Top 3 of the season in JoJo, Amanda and Jimmie so might as well take that shot now. :haha: 

• Like 2

Marlee Matlin

matlin-dwts_l-1.jpg

There was a lot to choose from for my next cut because there's a crazy amount of fodder still in this, but I ultimately settled on Marlee. She is an Academy Award winning actress. She was also the first deaf celebrity to appear on DWTS. While Nyle was much more successful in season 22, Marlee was fine. Certainly not the best of her season but also not the worst. She never stood a chance of winning season 6 though because the season was basically designed to get Kristi the win after 4 straight seasons of men winning. She was partnered with Fabian Sanchez in his only season as a pro. Her week 1 Cha-Cha was my favorite dance of hers. I remember being really impressed by her dancing such a good routine in week 1. Her Viennese Waltz in week 4 was quite lovely too. She was eventually eliminated in week 6, placing 7th overall. I think this was fair, as everyone sans Marissa was better than her at that point. I just never really connected with her the way I did with Kristi or Shannon this season. She feels like someone who would normally go out in the rankdown as a fodder cut after we're done taking out the trash, but different rules have led to her snagging a 70th place finish here so congrats to her on that. It's probably the highest she'll ever place in a DWTS rankdown.

9 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I'm also doing this cut to make sure to ensure my Top 3 of the season in JoJo, Amanda and Jimmie so might as well take that shot now. :haha: 

Who watched S31 and had Jimmie Allen in their top three?! 👁️👄👁️

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jarmon said:

LMFAO teaaaa. I was 15 & had my bi-awakening. :giggle:

Ooooh hahaha I seee. :haha: 

7 hours ago, jarmon said:

Sir, imma need you to stop stealing my next cut. First, it was Rumer, now Kenya! 

LMAO Just like you stole my Chrishell cut. :dead: Now steal another one of my potential cuts, please. :giggle: 

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Live footage of Zoey and I protesting Wally's cut

Aww noooo, the video is unavailable in my country. 😭 But I would probably be too scared to see it. :dead: 

14 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Who watched S31 and had Jimmie Allen in their top three?! 👁️👄👁️

Cause they weren't in S31.... as they were in S30. 😘 

:giggle:

But me! I was loving his underdog journey and growth as a dancer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

PAIGE VANZANT

Who Is This Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Dancing With The Stars Ufc GIF by ABC Network

Paige VanZant is a professional wrestler and boxer who was on the twenty-second season of Dancing With the Stars. She was partnered with Mark Ballas and made it all the way to the finale. I honestly can never remember which partnership was Mark & Chelsea, Mark & Katharine or Mark & Paige, so I’m not going to bother trying to remember now. I think she is a popular at IDF since she made it to third in the first two rankdowns and went far after that. Or am I thinking of one of the other two? I digress. Anyway there were a lot of options for cuts but this cut at least gives us Jodie Sweetin as our S22 champion since y’all wanna rob Nyle. :wub:

On 11/25/2021 at 1:04 PM, Elliott said:

01. Cody & Cheryl

02. Iman & Daniella

03. JoJo & Jenna

04. The Miz & Witney

05. Melora & Artem

06. Amanda & Alan

07. Jimmie & Emma

08. Suni & Sasha

09. Kenya & Brandon

10. Mel & Gleb

11. Martin & Britt