5th Annual DWTS Rankdown: Speed Run Edition

Alex95

Just now, Elliott said:

wait a minute, Brandy got cut???? What does this rankdown have against her making the final vote? ๐Ÿ™‚ย ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

There's no final vote to make, this time around ๐Ÿ˜›ย 

She was in the final vote in the 2019 edition ๐Ÿ˜˜ย 

• Like 3

STACY KEIBLER

blonde wwe divas GIF
ย 

Well I had no interest in going after Stacy but plans change. ๐Ÿ™‚ย Stacy was a celebrity who participated in the second season of Dancing With the Stars, where she rightfully placed third. ๐Ÿ˜˜ย The upset was that Jerry Rice ranked higher than her, but truthfully, he shouldโ€™ve been swapped with Tia anyway. Since Tony got the short end of the stick more often than not, Stacy has remained as one of his better partners, but sheโ€™s no Melissa Rycroft. Her routine to โ€œHe had it comingโ€ from Chicago is my favourite routine of hers. Anyway, let it be known that Drew Lachey won over her and also got the All Stars invite while the producers have completely forgotten about her. :wub:

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

There's no final vote to make, this time around ๐Ÿ˜›ย 

She was in the final vote in the 2019 edition ๐Ÿ˜˜ย 

Iโ€™m in my feelings, donโ€™t bring logic and facts into this equation!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jarmon said:

Youโ€™re doing the Lords work!ย 

Lmaoo thanks. :dead:ย 

4 hours ago, *Lily said:

Our one day of the year to be petty against each other! :giggle:

Lmaooo true. We always have that one day out of the year. :dead:ย :giggle:ย 

4 hours ago, Zoey said:

Joanna wasnโ€™t the greatest housewife but she gave us some fantastic storylines and scenes. I will always be #TeamAdriana but Joanna was needed.

ย 

Even Brandi dragged her.ย :wub:
ย 

ย 

Oooh lol I was wondering about Joanna and the Housewives because I hadn't heard of her being a Housewife alum in years. :dead:ย 

Ugh I kinda wish DWTS was an active time back in the Season 2 days! I think the Drew/Stacy battle could have been another Jordan/Lindsey fan war battle. :wub:ย :dead:ย 

ย 

ย 

Also #bless Amanda for ensuring a Chelsea/Romeo Final 2 for S12 as they were also my two faves that season. :yes:ย 

Just now, totes4totes said:

what kind of gay are you that you don't know that this song is called "Cell Block Tango"

The gay who hates musicals.

ย 

and also the kind of gay who forgets the name of the songs in my quest to be petty as soon as possible

HFM2.gif

ย 

Wow, can you believe that Dr. Quinn is worthy of a placement within or close to the Top 55 of a Dancing With The Stars Rankdown ?ย  It's about damn time that we give Dr. Quinn the respect she deserves for her dancing ability ! :giggle:...ย  But in a serious matter, Jane Seymour - not Jane Seymour that was married to Henry VIII and being the only that he truly loved because she gave him a son to be heir - but this Jane Seymour is the one that is best known Dr. Quinn and she was part of the 5th season of Dancing With The Stars where she was partnered with Tony Dovolani.ย  In fact, she was not a terrible dancer but she truly just left me indifferent with her dancing - they did score a 24 for the Foxtrot which was their first routine, and I do think that Jane did best with routines that had a slower rhythm to them, which can be confirmed with her not really delivering the same amount of technique during Week 2 with the Mambo.ย  Her best routine was the Tango which scored a 27 which is impressive - I thought it was a great routine and she danced it well, but I don't think her Tango really stand the test of time among the great Tango of the DWTS universe.ย  She ended being the 7th celebrity eliminated and therefore giving her a placement of 6th place. Anyway, Dr. Quinn thank you all for recognizing her dancing during this year's rankdown.

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 1

Emmitt Smith

ย 

Football star Emmitt Smith wins the hearts of Dancing with the Stars fans |  The Blade

ย 

Going for that truly random winner.ย  Emmitt has done a great job breaking into the Top 60 while threats to win go out round after round.ย  That said Emmett is a Cheryl partner, and we all know what I think of Cheryl.ย  Emmitt won the third season of Dancing with the stars, and was a semifinalist in the All-Star edition.ย  He was dubbed โ€œtwinkle toesโ€ in the ballroom.ย  He was a solid dancer, with impressive footwork. Emmitt received 4 perfect scores throughout his time on both seasons all for latin dances.ย  I thought he was good in ballroom too, but he shined when performing latin numbers. My favorite dances from him are his Samba (Season 15), Bolero, Waltz, Cha Cha (Season 3).ย  I did a good job not going after Cheryl partners in this rankdown as this is my first cut from her.ย  Growth!

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

MEL B

image-url-https-static-onecms-io-wp-cont

ย 

Well I lost all my top favorites for the most part so it is time to me the big cut I have been more worried to make but want to make sure she doesn't win. You know the application on a normal rankdown where it usually always asks who is the most overrated contestants? Mel B is always at the front of that list. Re watching her season I was even more underwhelmed and feel like she continues to be over hyped by this site so I am going to take the chance to cut her and not feel bad about it. Not by any means saying she isn't good because that would just be false but is she as good as everyone makes her out to be? I just don't think so and think I am one of the few who will make this move. Re posting this now as it has officially been over 24 hours lol!

0325715e-f0de-4651-81d5-264e4576c481-Ber

Amanda Kloots

ย 

Since all of us except @Alex95 care about season winners, I'm cutting Amanda Kloots so that Jojo wins Season 30. (Thrillingly for those Amanda Kloots fans, I'm not cutting her for her book controversy! And this will be my ONLY sentence on it!) For all those who criticized Jojo for being a trained dancer, there was sure just a blind eye taken to the fact that Amanda's career started as a literal Rockette and was a dancer on Broadway. Whatever though. I don't care about Ringers who I see as a very vital point for the entertainment value of this show (I'm sorry, nobody wants to see 12 sh*tty dancers dance for 12 weeks or however long a season is). I'd say that given the course of this competition Amanda probably shouldn't be cut over some of the remaining contestants but at the same time if this were like a pure ranking Amanda landing in the 50s seems about right.

ย 

I know Amanda has her fans here and I'm by no means an Amanda Kloots #hater, but I think she's boring. And whether that's an effect of being a Rockette or a career Broadway ensemble member, but she doesn't really have that star power that some of the most magnetic contestants on this show (or Season 30 had...I mean Iman won for a reason). Anyway, all her dances were good. She's a good dancer. But there wasn't anything she did that elevates her to an all-time contestant.