5th Annual DWTS Rankdown: Speed Run Edition

Alex95

15 minutes ago, *Chris said:

He gotta be consistent with him not knowing who they are. 

True. :dead: 

14 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Me as the resident Paige/Chelsea/Katherine fan 🙂👀🙂

I am too. :haha: 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Lmao the way that I actually remembered it was Chelsea this year but was thinking of Katherine when I typed it. :dead:

You would. :dead: 

• Like 1

Melissa Rycroft

It's alumni week on 'Dancing with the Stars'

Melissa was a two-time dancing with the Stars contestant and she has been to the final ranking of our rankdowns a couple of times.  Melissa's partner was Tony Dovolani. Melissa's first season was season 8 where she was a last minute replacement for Nancy O'Dell.  Melissa sustained an injury in the season that didn't allow her to perform at her best in the second half of the competition.  That said she had a number of memorable performances.  She finished the season in 3rd place behind Gilles and Shawn.

In season 15, Melissa returned, along with the contestants who beat her in Season 8.  She did well for the first couple of weeks, but really made her mark in week 3 when she did her Samba.  From there it was strong dance after strong dance.  My favorites from her over the season were her Country Viennese Waltz, Trio Paso Doble, freestyle and most importantly her Dirty Diana Argentine Tango, which I firmly believe is one of the best dances ever. She had a great storyline going into the semifinals where she was the only non-winner remaining.  Then the glorious double boot happened that eliminated Apolo and Emmett and opened up the opportunity for a win.  She took that energy into the finale and got it.  While I personally preferred Shawn this season, there was no doubt that Melissa did a brilliant job.

I wasn't planning on cutting Melissa, but circumstances change.

• Confused 4

Drew Lachey

d77dd0be6a365bc4bf258f5c63507e7f.jpg

According to Elliott " truly hope this Top 20 is even more random than the second SYTYCD rankdown’s :wub:" so I guess he won't mind this cut because I have been wanting to make it for days. Clearly Drew or Stacy were never going to win this rankdown and it is almost like waiting for the next shoe to drop who is going to make the trigger first. Unlike Lindsey vs Jordan, I am here to atleast let her win against Drew again. Losing my #1 today made me realize my other #1 isn't going to be here longer so might as well let her beat who Drew who she should of in the first place.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, *Diana said:

goodbye to my #1 (tied) ever.

Welcome to the dreaded club. 😭

28 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I truly hope this Top 20 is even more random than the second SYTYCD rankdown’s :wub:

Lmaooo it totally is going to be. :dead: