5th Annual DWTS Rankdown: Speed Run Edition

Alex95

CHRISHELL STAUSE

36085876-0-image-a-17_1606297194561.jpg

I wasn't planning on ever cutting Chrishell BUT seeing the opportunity arise where if I cut her, we get a Jeannie win? Imma take it as Jeannie was my fave that season. Okay back to Chrishell, she was on the 29th season of Dancing with the Stars where she she was partnered with Gleb Savchenko and what a pairing that was! I remember soooo many rumours going around about Chrishell & Gleb dating/hooking up and being the reason for Gleb's divorce. BUT WAIT, turns out the person Chrishell was seeing at the time was actually Keo Motsepe! BUT WAIT, then a PLOT TWIST, recently she posted a video of her coming out of the closet? YEAH IT'S SO HARD TO KEEP UP. But we stan. Chrishell is most well known for starring in Selling Sunset, which I don't watch but now I am very tempted to because she appeared on an episode of Family Feud going against the cast of Bling Empire and now I want to watch both shows :dead:. Chrishell had a rocky start of the season scoring a 13 for her Tango which is understandable because why give them a TANGO IN WEEK 1?!?! She did improve throughout the season and her best dance was her Paso doble. She was a joy to watch and I do like her, just doing this cut to ensure a Jeannie Mai win ❤️ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

radical statement: it really isn't that hard to separate dislike of the Houghs from the celebrities they danced with

This!

I love or really like many of their celeb partners that have done the show (though more of Derek's partners as he had a ton more). :haha: Though I do also like Derek and Julianne and their choreography/time as pros too. But I know I've always been in the minority there. :closedeyes: 😛 

Omgg slayy Akshar! You literally had my thought process! :omg: 

I wasn't planning on cutting Chrishell until the Justina cut happen - as I also wanted to ensure a Jeannie win - but fear I had to wait too long for that move to be made. So I'm happy you stole the cut I had in mind and your write-up would have been similar to what mine would have been. :haha: So yayy for that! :haha: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

radical statement: it really isn't that hard to separate dislike of the Houghs from the celebrities they danced with

Not so radical statement, you can't enjoy a partnership while ignoring 50% of the partnership (though with Derek it's usually 90% since it's all about him)

• Like 2

Gleb is a serial cheater, but Chrishell was pretty adamant that they never hooked up. I feel like Keo & Chrishell never would've happened if Gleb & Chrishell were a thing (and I think Gleb would've been more likely to take Keo's side in the breakup than Chrishell's like what happened)

Heather Mills

dc17d5cb5404b6a99363af0aae8f5d66--jonath

Heather Anne Mills is a former model, businesswoman, and activist from England. Heather first came to public attention in 1993 when she was involved in a traffic collision with a police motorcycle. Perhaps she is most known for being the ex-wife of Paul McCartney (one of The Beatles, but I'm sure everyone knows that!) She had a daughter named Beatrice with Paul. Heather was on Season 4 of Dancing with the Stars and her partner was Jonathan Roberts. She was the first amputee to do the show. Her lowest score was a Foxtrot (18) and her best dances were a Mambo (#teambringbackthemambo) and Jive tied with a 24. Heather was 7th place that season. She is another contestant I contemplated eliminating several times over the course of the game as well.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Gleb is a serial cheater, but Chrishell was pretty adamant that they never hooked up. I feel like Keo & Chrishell never would've happened if Gleb & Chrishell were a thing (and I think Gleb would've been more likely to take Keo's side in the breakup than Chrishell's like what happened)

Oh yah wasn’t meaning to imply that they hooked up. I was trying to imply that Gleb has been cheating on his wife since at least his strictly days. And Gleb and Keo are so close that I also doubt Chrishell and Gleb ever hooked up. 

Also since she and her ex-husband started divorce proceedings in 2019 she’s only been in three public relationships which isn’t really that much to keep track of. Keo, then Jason Oppenheimer, and now G-Flip.

39 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

also NOTHING mentioned about Chrishell being named because she was born at a Shell gas station and her mom was helped by an attendant named Chris

22 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

well actually her mom went into labor and the guy there called the ambulance to get her to the hospital. Still. Close enough.

Ahh yeah I remember hearing about this as I think she mentioned this on the show? Or maybe it was an interview of hers? But this was such an intriguing story.

James Maslow

jc-james-maslow.jpg?fit=1240,775

I haven't cut a man since Warren Sapp in 188th place so I felt like I was beyond due before I went full @JC in this game. There have been plenty of cringy storylines in DWTS history but the James Maslow & Peta first date to dance partner storyline has to be amongst the worst and most shameless these producers have ever done. James Maslow was known for his boyband and tv show Big Time Rush and then joined the cast of DWTS in S18. Peta was ~shocked~ when he walked into the rehearsal room for the first time because they went on a date one time and then he ghosted her lol. So of course throughout the whole season they had this scandalous will they or won't they storyline. Spoiler alert, they won't. Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten you all are not :kissbye:. James was a decent enough dancer. S18 seems to be a rather popular season, but I completely lost interest after Danica was eliminated. James was the last man and made it all the way to 4th place, but for some reason couldn't beat Candace Cameron Bure. He was kind of fun on Celebrity Big Brother, but got backdoored by Omarosa lol. Everyone knows I love my dramatic PenaVega's so I would've loved to see them beat James in this game when it comes to Big Time Rush. But also they've gone way too far off the rails so I just can't do it with them anymore, ironically or not. Idk if James is as crazy religious as them, but he was a giant whore on DWTS so idts. But then again Carlos did the Magic Mike routine so we truly just don't know.

• Sad 1

Giselle Fernandez

DWTS Season 2 Winter 2006 Giselle Fernandez and Jonathan Roberts Rumba |  Jonathan roberts, Jonathan, Dwts

Giselle was the 3rd boot of Season 2. That means Rachel Hunter wins for the 3rd boots! Which makes sense because Rachel's season had 6 dancers, so 3rd boot means Top 4 lol. Giselle was 3rd boot and 8th place. She is an Emmy winning journalist and was paired with Jonathan Roberts. Placements and boot order for a season of DWTS at the end of the day is not always the best metric, of course, when this show had Bobby Bones win and Sabrina get 7th. So then we must ask ourselves: Did Giselle get good scores? Did she have a memorable partnership? Did she do anything meme-worthy? Was she robbed? Did she have any Moments on the show? No. Actually, scratch that, I guess it was crazy when Master P outlasted her lolol