5th Annual DWTS Rankdown: Speed Run Edition

Alex95

Tinashe

Dancing With The Stars: Nikki Glaser becomes first to be eliminated | Daily  Mail Online

Tinashe was a two time finalist on our last 2 Dancing with the Stars rankdowns.  I mean most people want to make the final ranking once, and she made it twice.  This is largely due to her being a good dancer and being "robbed" of her spot in the competition.  I'd say she was robbed.  She consistently performed well but collectively we all thought there might be issues with her popularity when she was last to be called safe the week before her elimination.  This on top of her Rumba being her strongest dance.  I am mostly cutting Tinashe because she could slide to the Final ranking again, and this time with all the heavy hitters being axed, she would stand a great shot at performing well in the final ranking. She was partnered with Brandon and was his first partner.  They finished 10th.

9d90f570b7347ad9e070bce99fdd7db2.gif

[font=georgia\Who ? Josh Norman was apparently a contestant on the 26th Season of Dancing With The Stars which was the athlete season. It also means that he's an athlete - Wikipedia tells me that he is known for being part of the NFL ; He was probably one of the few non-Olympians that competed on the season.  On the fast paced season that was the 26th season, Josh was partnered with one of IDF's favourite pro, Sharna Burgess :giggle:.  It seemed that he was a favourite from the start and trying to follow in the footstep of Emmitt Smith ; They were one of the top pair of the first week.  Their second routine wasn't the top routine of the night, but he came back with a Contemporary during the Semi-finals which was Week 3 with 6 couples.  He ended up being runner-up to Adam Rippon who was eliminated from this rankdown, so I guess we can get rid of the runner-up that I barely remember of. [/font]

LISA VANDERPUMP

8dd2645db4f03d519aa5cfdc31f1e44f--lisa-vanderpump-dancing-with-the-stars.jpg

Lisa Vanderpump competed on the sixteenth season of Dancing With The Stars. I didn't know who she was before watching this season, but apparently she is a very successful business woman and has appeared on some reality TV shows. Vanderpump Rules seems to be the show she's best known for. Despite being the older lady of the cast, I think Lisa exceeded expectations. She never got a score lower than a 6, and she got all 7's for her Viennese Waltz. Lisa only last four weeks in the competition before being eliminated in 10th place though. She was Gleb's first partner the show too. Anyway, sorry to any Lisa Vanderpump fans. She seems like a nice lady, but I don't think this should be a controversial cut all things considered.

Tommy Chong 

Tommy-chong-dwts-week-10-jazz-video.jpg,

Thomas "Tommy" B. Kin Chong is an actor, comedian, musician, and activist from Canada. He is known for his Cheech & Chong comedy albums and movies. He played the character Leo on Fox's That '70s Show. Tommy was on Season 19 of Dancing with the Stars and his partner was my favorite female pro, Peta Murgatroyd. They placed 5th, which couldn't have been for his dancing. He danced a Cha-Cha, Salsa, Argentine Tango, Jive, Mambo, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Paso Doble, Rumba, Viennese Waltz, and Jazz (at least it was a wide variety). His lowest score was a 23 for his Mambo (four judges). He had cancer, but I think I read he is cancer free now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Denise Richards

Denise Richards Is Booted from Dancing | PEOPLE.com

Denise Richards has been in some movies over the years. Starship Troopers and James Bond come to mind. I will never get over how her character in James Bond was named "Christmas Jones" and they made this awful pun

🎬 filmgifs 🎞 — alicequinn: James Bond   Dr. Christmas Jones

The James Bond series is honestly pure camp. Also she had a guest appearance on Friends that I'm sure still pays residuals to this day. She had a pretty public tumultuous relationship with Charlie Sheen. But recently she has been on the Real Housewives series and I understand that she is apparently pretty entertaining there? idk. Anyway, she was on DWTS Season 8 with Maks and wasn't totally terrible. I mean, she was up against Steve Wozniak and the like, but she never had the lowest OR the second-lowest score of the night. Nevertheless, she was the second boot of that season. Second boots are becoming an endangered species and I know we all hope they will be extinct very soon. 

Richards GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

Victor Espinoza

DWTS-Victor-Espinoza.png

While I was tempted to be petty after the Meryl cut, we lost A LOT of great dancers in addition to her in just the past 24 hours while we still have fodder and bad dancers around, so I will continue to cut said fodder and bad dancers in the hopes that we end up with a somewhat decent winner in this. Victor Espinoza is a bad dancer, so he's my choice to cut. He is a jockey who competed on season 21, partnered with Karina Smirnoff. Season 21 had a lot of bad dancers. During his time on the show, Victor scored a 15 for his Salsa, a 17 for his Jive, and a 20 for his Rumba. He was the 2nd celebrity eliminated, managing to beat the legendary Chaka Khan. He was one of the many duds that Karina got paired with after her amazing season with Corbin. Considering he's a low-scoring 2nd boot, this is a very fair cut at this point. I'm pretty sure that 161st place is the highest he's ever placed in a DWTS Rankdown, so congrats to him on that.

• Like 2

Shanna Moakler

shanna-moakler-national-beauty-queen-act

Gosh you guys were really tempting me to make some big cuts, but I'll continue the trend of weeding out the second boots, so my next cut will be Shanna Moakler. I think we're at the Top 160 mark of the game and this is probably the best Shanna has done in a DWTS rankdown. I think that's solely because she became the forum's favorite of this year's Celebrity Big Brother, where she was one of the few people that weren't disappointing and was robbed on that season due to silly allies and their gameplay (though I still like you out of the show, Carson & Cynthia). She certainly deserved better on that show.

Shanna Moakler is a model, actress and reality TV star, who competed on the 3rd season of Dancing with the Stars, where she danced with 1-time pro, Jesse DeSoto. Her time on the show wasn't too memorable, especially over the course of 30 seasons. She lasted two weeks where she danced a Foxtrot to "Saving All My Love for You," which scored an 18. Great song choice but this dance was jush eh for me. Then she danced to one of my many jams of "Jump" for her Mambo, which scored a 22. That Mambo was fun and definitely my favorite dance of hers. She was in the Bottom 2 against Willa Ford, so that Bottom 2 was sad and disappointing but of the two, I wanted Willa to stay so I was alright with Shanna going at that point. Although I do think Shanna had potential and I would have preferred her outlasting the likes of Harry Hamiln, Sara Evans and Jerry Springer - though they are all bigger names than her so that result wasn't a surprise. But yeah well done to Shanna making it to the Top 160 here. I also made this cut to ensure my 6 favorites of Season 3 become the actual Top 6 here so I'm glad to have made that happen.

• Like 1

Rocco DiSpirito

rocco-dispirito-karina-smirnoff

Rocco DiSpirito is an American chef and reality television personality based in New York City, known for starring in the program The Restaurant. I have quite frankly never heard of him :dead:  I don't know how he lasted this long in this Rankdown either. He was on Season 7 of Dancing with the Stars where he was partnered with Karina Smirnoff. They were the 4th couple eliminated and placed 9th. I guess he is quite iconic for almost being eliminated but being saved thanks to Misty May-Treanor withdrawing from the competition. He danced a total of 5 dances, his highest being his Mambo that received a score of 21 and lowest being his Foxtrot that he received a score of 14. So yeah, below average dancer. I wanted to be petty this round and cut a favourite since sooo many faves got cut yesterday but I've decided to get rid of the people I completely forgot were even on Dancing with the Stars.

Vanessa Lachey

vanessa-lachey-dwts-abc-jef-171004-4x3t-

Am I responsible for Our first season winner? I hope so atleast that was my sole purpose of my cut was to assure that Nikki Bella wins that season because Jordan and Lindsay never will partly thanks to me but I digress. 

Back to Vanessa she danced with Maks. They did the whole married couples dancing together with her as well as her husband Nick with Peta. It was as annoying and insufferable as it sounds. Vanessa was the surprise of that season and did much better than her flop of a husband did but I think she faltered because she had a pro who was not in it.

I think she had a lot of untapped potential we didn't see and this is coming from someone who does not like her outside of the show. Actually I am BEC with the Lacheys lol so that's a compliment. 

She is no big loss compared to others we have lost and I wanted queen Nikki to win for that season because she got Artem and let's be real that's way better than any mirrorball is.

Edited by *Diana

Aww dang, I was hoping for Vanessa to win for S25. But at the same time, I can't blame Diana for achieving what she wanted for that season. :dead: But I think she won for S25 twice or so sooooo can't be mad. :haha: Congrats to Nikki, whom I do still really like though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, *Lily said:

She will get her revenge in the Housewives rankdown. Speaking it into existence!

lmao I can't wait to see how this Housewives rankdown goes and how messy it can get. :dead: :giggle: 

• Haha 1

On 7/12/2022 at 8:13 PM, totes4totes said:

GettyImages-1241165101-e1654638162310.jp

Derek Fisher

HE IS FIRED.

Punished for HIS CRIMES AGAINST SPORT.

Let's recap his LA Sparks Tenure:

1) Hired in 2019 without even seriously interviewing anybody else

2) Lead the 2019 Sparks to a 22-12 record carried by the extremely talented trio of Nneka Ogwumike, Chelsea Gray, and arguably the GOAT Candace Parker. They win one game against the Seattle Storm (notably without Breanna Stewart) and proceed to get swept by the Connecticut Sun in the conference finals. In this series, in the final must-win game, he benches both Candace Parker and Nneka Ogwumike(who was at the time the leading scorer) for the entire final quarter of the game (he had also sat Candace Parker for the entire second quarter)

3) In the 2020 season, once again lead by the trio of Nneka, Chelsea, and Candace, the Spark in the WUBBLE go 15-7 which is good enough for 3rd in the West and a playoff berth. Once again in a must win game against the Connecticut Sun they are STOMPED on. Connecticut 10-12 in the season.

4) In the 2020 offseason he loses BOTH Chelsea Gray and Candace Parker to free agency to the Aces and the Sky respectively. He does manage to keep Nneka Ogwumike (probably by giving her sister Chiney a contract extension).

5) As a reward for losing two of his three best players, he is PROMOTED to GM of the Sparks

6) The Sparks go 12-20 in the 2021 season. They miss the playoffs for the first time since 2011. Chelsea Gray's Aces make the Conference Finals and Candace Parker's Sky win the WNBA Championship. Derek wins nothing.

7) The 2022 Sparks's made the big free agency move of signing a disgruntled Liz Cambage away from the Aces. Liz Cambage proceeds to play like her entire lower body is swimming through molasses.

8. The 2022 Sparks start 5-7 and Derek Fisher is FIRED.

Since his firing the Sparks have managed to hang on to a playoff seed and have gone 5-4. Since the WNBA let's 2/3 of the league into the playoffs there is a solid chance that a .500 record would get them a playoff seed and they are doing well to try and achieve that so far.

SEE YA.

How is Candace Parker doing? Well she won the 2021 WNBA championship and has so far lead the Chicago Sky to a league best 16-6 record. Chelsea Gray and the Las Vegas Aces are sitting in the second spot with a 16-7 record.

chicago-sky-candace-parker.gif

ADDING TO DEREK FISHER'S CRIMES AGAINST SPORTS

In 2022 he brought Liz Cambage to the Sparks and signed her as a free agent. In doing this he also suspended Amanda Zahui B's contract ALLEGEDLY because Liz refused to play with AZB. After 2.5 months LIZ CAMBAGE QUIT THE TEAM. If Derek Fisher hadn't already been FIRED from his job as Coach/GM this would be another fire-able offense on his sad sad resume.

20 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Janel was obviously IDF's snowflake of the season because she's from Petty Little Liars (a top 20 tv show of all-time according to that trainwreck television rankdown lol)

A TOP TV SHOW for seasons 1-4 where Janel Parrish as Mona was maybe the most incredible actress on television.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, *Diana said:

When is Lucy or Ashley joining Janel on dwts is my question? 

LMAO Have we given up on Shay doing the show now? :dead: I remember she was always the forum's top pick for the show. :haha: