5th Annual DWTS Rankdown: Speed Run Edition

Alex95

Just now, Elliott said:

Me trying to decide if I wanna be boring with my next cut or controversial.

you only get a couple more cuts, before the top 100, so let that weigh in! (I say this knowing full well youre probably cutting one of my favs) :haha:

15 minutes ago, *Diana said:

My prayer circle is Michelle from the Bachelorette paired with Brandon :wub:

I was wondering which Bachelor contestant they'll use this season. I think it would be pretty funny if they have BOTH Gabby & Rachel compete on DWTS :giggle:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

you only get a couple more cuts, before the top 100, so let that weigh in! (I say this knowing full well youre probably cutting one of my favs) :haha:

Wait, what's happening at the Top 100? :dead: 

47 minutes ago, jarmon said:

OMG I'D LOVE FOR SHAY TO DO THE SHOW :wub:

So would over half of the forum. :dead: We've been wishing that for years. 🤣

46 minutes ago, jarmon said:

I was wondering which Bachelor contestant they'll use this season. I think it would be pretty funny if they have BOTH Gabby & Rachel compete on DWTS :giggle:

LMAOOO I would not be surprised if DWTS did this. :dead: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

My prayer circle is Michelle from the Bachelorette paired with Brandon :wub:

Ooooh I like this idea.

1 minute ago, *Diana said:

Is something happening? 

That's what I wanna know. :dead:  There is this:

"-In order to participate from the top 100 on, you will have to have participated in this game to an extent up to that point."

I don't know what that means. Does that mean the rest of the game turns into a regular rankdown? I thought we were doing free for all cuts until the end. :dead: 

Evan Lysacek

ent-1005004-dwts-evanlysacekjpg-64ca948374b1a90f.jpg

I feel like I make this cut every dang year. I will do it again! Continuing with my "cutting the runner-ups of the years I rooted for Derek" trend, here goes Evan Lysacek. Whenever I get back to rewatching this season maybe I will see something in Evan that I didn't see before. He really just left no impression on me if I'm quite honest. A great dancer, sure, no real surprise there, but there were both bigger personalities and better dancers who I rooted for in this season and I just never quite took to Evan. That being said.. his Argentine Tango?

FMeRaqhWYAMJveN.jpg

I'm also just doing this to give us a female top four of Nicole, Pamela, Erin and Niecy which is iconic honestly!

Edited by *Lily

Susan Lucci

original.jpg?1384590532

"Jean-Robert has become the Susan Lucci of tribal council. His name is always up there, but he never quite gets voted out..."

Am I cutting Susan Lucci just so I can reference the iconic Courtney Yates in some way during this game. You're damn right! Truly one of the greatest reality show contestants of all-time....Courtney that is not Susan lol. Susan was on the 7th season of DWTS. Susan Lucci was the Susan Lucci of DWTS. She was always hanging around at the bottom of the leaderboard, but not quite the lowest. She was lucky enough to be on the same season as Cloris Leachman who always did worse than her. However, Cloris was f*cking hilarious (and I'm still pissed about her getting cut here). Susan was kinda mediocre but also just...there. Not serving trainwreck realness, not serving amazing dances, just simply existing. But I mean it's a Tony partner so we didn't expect much from her. She got voted out in sixth place which was a pretty generous finish for her.

On 7/26/2022 at 4:06 PM, *Lily said:

Corbin Bleu

Dancing with the Stars: Corbin Bleu Recounts the 'Mayhem' of First  Rehearsals | PEOPLE.com

Lol I actually really like Corbin I'm just doing this to ensure we have a new winner! Which was 99% gonna happen anyway but we can now say it!

Corbin Bleu is a critically-acclaimed actor best known for being snubbed for an Oscar for his roles in High School Musical and Jump In. One of my favorite all-time fun facts is that Corbin has the third-most translated Wikipedia page in the world, behind Jesus and Barack Obama. I can't think of anyone more deserving. He appeared on Season 17, partnered with Karina, and undeniably freaking crushed it all season. Gave us numerous iconic dances, probably most notably that trio Jazz, and finished on a 27.4 average. Amber/Corbin is an iconic top 2, but I'm a huge Amber fan that I was all in on her winning, even to the point where I was like "you know what Derek deserves? Another trophy!" as if he didn't already have about 13 of them.

Really don't have anything bad to say about him. There are people who should be cut before him. I just wanted to join in the fun ❤️

34 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Evan Lysacek

ent-1005004-dwts-evanlysacekjpg-64ca948374b1a90f.jpg

I feel like I make this cut every dang year. I will do it again! Continuing with my "cutting the runner-ups of the years I rooted for Derek" trend, here goes Evan Lysacek. Whenever I get back to rewatching this season maybe I will see something in Evan that I didn't see before. He really just left no impression on me if I'm quite honest. A great dancer, sure, no real surprise there, but there were both bigger personalities and better dancers who I rooted for in this season and I just never quite took to Evan. That being said.. his Argentine Tango?

FMeRaqhWYAMJveN.jpg

I'm also just doing this to give us a female top four of Nicole, Pamela, Erin and Niecy which is iconic honestly!

FYI you made your cut 20 mins too early so I'm hitting the slay button by adding Evan back into the game 💅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/7/2022 at 1:50 PM, Alex95 said:

Last Cut:

Sola - 7/26 7:52pm

Chris - 7/26 8:25pm

Steven - 7/26 9:34pm

Gigi - 7/26 9:50pm

Derek - 7/26 10:29pm

Amanda - 7/26 11:11pm

Wally - 7/27 12:14am

Akshar - 7/27 8:14am

Diana - 7/27 9:32am

Alex - 7/27 4:19pm

I just added this to the front page to hopefully make it easier to keep track. If you're not on the list, your 24 hours is up and you're eligible to cut. I'll try my best to keep up with it but no promises.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

I thought Wallace would cut Susan at some point.

LOL Love how you brought this up because I've been thinking about cutting her for days but always forget and end up choosing someone else to cut. :dead: 

ETA: Oh I didn't even see that Alex cut her. But yeah he pretty much said everything on how I felt about Susan. Though I wouldn't have referenced the Courtney Yates quote so probably best he made the cut. :haha: 

• Haha 1

Evan Lysacek

ent-1005004-dwts-evanlysacekjpg-64ca9483

I feel like I make this cut every dang year. I will do it again! Editor’s note: I feel like I make this cut every dang hour. I will do it again! Continuing with my "cutting the runner-ups of the years I rooted for Derek" trend, here goes Evan Lysacek. Whenever I get back to rewatching this season maybe I will see something in Evan that I didn't see before. He really just left no impression on me if I'm quite honest. A great dancer, sure, no real surprise there, but there were both bigger personalities and better dancers who I rooted for in this season and I just never quite took to Evan. That being said.. his Argentine Tango?

FMeRaqhWYAMJveN.jpg

Edited by *Lily
  • Haha 1