5th Annual DWTS Rankdown: Speed Run Edition

Alex95

5 minutes ago, *Diana said:

be petty all you want but to state Danica, NeNe and Candace are better than Meryl Davis? A joke tbh.

She can be petty all she wants but it won't change the fact that Meryl has the highest average of any celeb on DWTS. :wub:

• Like 2

Just now, jarmon said:

She can be petty all she wants but it won't change the fact that Meryl has the highest average of any celeb on DWTS. :wub:

Lol at you thinking this is petty. I just don’t care for her boring ass 🥲

10 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Also easy to nail the style when you did a good chunk of them on ice !  

And I feel the same way about any Ice Dancer doing the show, including Nathalie Pechalat on Danse avec les stars although I'd argue she was be judged harsher than Meryl was.

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 1

Janel Parrish

competing-on-dancing-with-the-stars-take

My previous cut was Debbie Gibson because I wanted S25 to have the flawless final three it deserves. Now I'm cutting Janel because S19 is already chaos and I want to contribute to that. Though I don't particularly love any of Sadie, Bethany, or Alfonso they were obviously the big stars of the season with Janel so let's give the season the chaotic final five of Tommy, Lea, Jonathan, Betty, and Randy lmao. Anyways, I do love Janel. In fact she's probably my favorite of the season :dead:. At the time it was Alfonso, but his brand of tryhard hasn't really aged well for me. Janel was obviously IDF's snowflake of the season because she's from Petty Little Liars (a top 20 tv show of all-time according to that trainwreck television rankdown lol) and she was the most talented female dancer of the season. I love her Paso Doble and it's probably my favorite dance of hers. But I'm also partial to her Burlesque with Artem cause it's hot 👀. I feel like there was a very good chance of Janel avoiding the petty and winning this whole game, but that's not gonna happen now I guess because I wanted to join in on the fun of the S19 trainwreckiness.

• Sad 1

LMAO I thought of a potential Janel cut (after Alfonso got cut 👀 ) not to actually go with it but to see which random celeb would end up winning for S19 as Janel would have had a clear win for it. But lmao wasn't expecting it to actually happen. :dead: 

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Well, I was tempted to be petty for a second but I feel like if I don't continue to take out the fodder and bad dancers, we're gonna end up with an awful winner. :dead: 

Was thinking the same :haha: 

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Well, I was tempted to be petty for a second but I feel like if I don't continue to take out the fodder and bad dancers, we're gonna end up with an awful winner. :dead: 

LMAO I'm really so conflicted on how to process this game going forward. :dead: I'm half tempted to join the petty but still want to weed out the weaker dancers remaining. :dead: 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LMAO I thought of a potential Janel cut (after Alfonso got cut 👀 ) not to actually go with it but to see which random celeb would end up winning for S19 as Janel would have had a clear win for it. But lmao wasn't expecting it to actually happen. :dead: 

OMG I WANTED THAT! HENCE WHY I MENTIONED JANEL WAS MY FAVOURITE!
NEWSFLASH: SHE WASN'T BWAHAHAHAHA :giggle:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/20/2022 at 1:24 AM, jarmon said:

ALFONSO RIBEIRO

wnn_carlton_141007_16x9_992.jpg

Well, originally I was going to cut Master P even though I've wanted to cut Alfonso a long time ago but I was like let me get rid of the terrible dancers first and then we can deal with celebs that I just don't care for. But, now that we are cutting celebs we don't care for, I was like I might as well give Master P another day to live in this Rankdown and get Alfonso out. Also, I just realised this is my first DWTS Rankdown so nobody knows my faves so it gives me complete freedom to be chaotic especially with this format so yeah. Expect more winners I don't care for to be eliminated soon :lolwave:.

Alfonso Ribeiro, who is most known as portraying Carlton Banks on the sitcom "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" was on Season 19 of Dancing with the Stars where he was partnered with Witney Carson and went all the way to win the season. I was not at all happy with this because I preferred Bethany, Janel & Sadie way more to win than him, especially Janel, she was my main favourite that season. I mean he was a pretty great dancer scoring a 36 in Week 1, that's very impressive for sure but I just find his over the top personality to be so overbearing and I just can't deal with it. Now, I need to get used to it as he will Co-Hosting with Tyra Banks on the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars, so yay for that! 🙂

me trying to tempt people to think they're getting revenge and cut Janel and it took 6 days but it finally happened! my mind.

3 minutes ago, jarmon said:

me trying to tempt people to think they're getting revenge and cut Janel and it took 6 days but it finally happened! my mind.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but I prefer Janel to Alfonso and it wasn't revenge 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/7/2022 at 1:50 PM, Alex95 said:

just realized that we had 351 dancers total, so about here is where we started the second half. Maybe it IS iconic after all :wub:

25 minutes ago, jarmon said:

OMG I WANTED THAT! HENCE WHY I MENTIONED JANEL WAS MY FAVOURITE!
NEWSFLASH: SHE WASN'T BWAHAHAHAHA :giggle:

19 minutes ago, jarmon said:

LMAO you sneaky son of a gun. :dead: 🤣

You out here lying saying Janel is your favorite when she isn't. omgg. :dead:  Although they are my Top 2 of that season so yeah.... would have been messy of me to do. :haha: 

• Haha 1

Just now, *Wallace said:

LMAO you sneaky son of a gun. :dead: 🤣

You out here lying saying Janel is your favorite when she isn't. omgg. :dead:  Although they are my Top 2 of that season so yeah.... would have been messy of me to do. :haha: 

:giggle:I just knew people would be mad I cut Alfonso so I had to pretend Janel was my fave that season so if they were to make a petty cut, it would be on Janel :lolwave:

That said, I do like Janel. Just that I've been following Bethany Mota's channel since forever so she was my fave, truth be told :dead:

9 minutes ago, jarmon said:

:giggle:I just knew people would be mad I cut Alfonso so I had to pretend Janel was my fave that season so if they were to make a petty cut, it would be on Janel :lolwave:

That said, I do like Janel. Just that I've been following Bethany Mota's channel since forever so she was my fave, truth be told :dead:

Sneaky sneakyy. :dead: But I can't hate that gameplay. :giggle: 

Ah I see regarding Bethany. She was my 3rd favorite, though it's pretty close between her, Sadie and Lea. :haha: 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Regina Hall Thats Nasty GIF

• Haha 1