Leah Marlene Fan Thread ✨💫🧡

jazzontherocks

I cannot stop watching this performance. She's been improving for me ever since the auditions, but last night was transcendent. I don't see how this still won't be one of my favorite performances of the season by the end. 

What I liked about her performance was that she dropped the whole I am a super quirky girl vote for me because of that. And during this performance she just went out there and sang and she did that so well so props to her on that!

Edited by QueenKalie

I'm glad that she finally got her Idol "moment". Not that she hasn't been great, she surely has, but she needed that serious ballad to really connect with the audience. Hope this propels Leah farther into the competition! 

Not a single subpar performance, a diverse array of song choices, unpredictable arrangements. She's got IT.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I'm glad that she finally got her Idol "moment". Not that she hasn't been great, she surely has, but she needed that serious ballad to really connect with the audience. Hope this propels Leah farther into the competition! 

Not a single subpar performance, a diverse array of song choices, unpredictable arrangements. She's got IT.

I honestly think she could win. 

I discovered alternative country artist Neko Case recently and I feel like she has a voice somewhat similar to Leah's but deeper.

This would be way too obscure for her to do on the show but a cover from her would be amazing.

Was on the Leah train pre-season and early season but then kinda lost my support for her in favor of some other girlies. Now, she has all of my attention, and shes one of the few contestants where I genuinely enjoy listening to their music on spotify. Wisher to the Well (obviously) and Noise are faves atm! 

Edited by m1key