Songs of the 2000s Mini Rankdowns (2023 Round)

Steven_

9 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Almost wanted this to be in top 20 so I could write a long form essay outlining my dislike for this song 

It's inexplicably one of like... the Top 5 most successful songs in the entire world of all time. Can someone please explain how that happened??? What is going on???? What is the appeal???????? I don't understand??!?????????

• Like 2

6 hours ago, erik g said:

Dance Monkey - Tones and I

since a lot of y’all already seemed to be annoyed by me i suppose i can’t make it worse (or can i?): i like this song :ph34rwave:

but then again i also enjoy other “basic” and/or “overplayed” songs like the alphabet song so i suppose this isn’t a huge shock.

21 hours ago, *Lily said:

Almost wanted this to be in top 20 so I could write a long form essay outlining my dislike for this song 

21 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

It's inexplicably one of like... the Top 5 most successful songs in the entire world of all time. Can someone please explain how that happened??? What is going on???? What is the appeal???????? I don't understand??!?????????

Lmao I'm glad I'm not the only one that couldn't stand that song. :dead: 

4 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Just need cuts from @1234567890 and @*Wallace.

Hmm I'm not sure what to cut. I think I like everything left so I think I'll pass on making a cut this round, if that's okay. :haha: