Singers you want to see on The Voice

Hsamid

Maybe a stupid idea for a thread, but I'm bored, it's a long off season and it's a chance for people to show off singers they like.

Who are some singers that you've come across that you want to see on The Voice?

Obviously keep it realistic. No famous musicians or anything. But singers with a decent following on social media are ok, like Christina Grimmie level of popularity before she went on the voice. Or maybe someone that hit the charts like Wendy but is relatively obscure.

Guess I'll go first

One of my favourite Acapella covers. Her runs and vocal stamina are nasty, and her range is impressive as well. Would be cool to see another powerhouse singer/rapper like Injoy fountain and Kim Cherry 🤭

Also this is the same acapella group that Anilee List from American idol is from.

Was also thinking of Caleb Hyles, another theatrical male singer with a wide range like Joshua, except a fuller tone and uses his lower register just as much. But that dude has a big following and probably no reason to audition for the voice.

Edited by Hsamid

4 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

If someone even close to his level came on the voice, they'd already be the best contestant ever.

Factsss.  I mean Bass, Baritone(Light Lyric/High Lyric), Tenor, Counter-Tenor, Alto, Mezzo, Soprano, Whistles all of them in a one man. He slides through the octaves with Pitch-Perfection.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

He'd probably won't ever come to TV but I'd love to see someone like him on the show.

If someone even close to him comes to this show I'd stan them in a heartbeat. Man, his vocals are insane, out of this world. Also, Man, Holy sh!t these are LIVE.

Edited by Jordan Smith Fan
  • Like 3

Ummm the RANGE?! power?! Tone?! Get her!!!

y’all know how I go…..IM OBSESSED with her. The power the tone the rasp ALLL OF IT.

Nuff said.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH73E7_hqfg/?utm_medium=copy_link

um HELLO MAM?

@B-B @VintageVoice @deszfan88  @erik g @AliXRose @KimberlyxKylayou’ll might love them!

Edited by jus.willy
  • Like 7

13 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Ummm the RANGE?! power?! Tone?! Get her!!!

y’all know how I go…..IM OBSESSED with her. The power the tone the rasp ALLL OF IT.

Nuff said.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CH73E7_hqfg/?utm_medium=copy_link

um HELLO MAM?

@B-B @VintageVoice @deszfan88  @erik g @AliXRose @KimberlyxKylayou’ll might love them!

Someone correct me if I´m wrong but I believe someone mentioned Kim Cruise already tried her hand at auditioning (not in front of the coaches, but going through the process before), but she didn´t want TPTB to be able to control her story so she stepped out of it.

And I´ve heard LaQueca before. She´s good. 

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

He'd probably won't ever come to TV but I'd love to see someone like him on the show.

HOLY SH*T. :omg:

I know him but I've only heard this performance from him.

Have to listen some of his others performances definitely.

Edited by Elena69
  • Like 3

Jaden B. Gray. This man needs to be famous. He's 21/22 but singing like he's gone through some stuff. Been stanning him ever since I learned of him even though he makes me feel MEGA inferior as a fellow vocalist. Doesn't help that he's also younger than I am 😑

Listen to the whole video y'all. The head voice part... He didn't serve, he owns the restaurant

• Like 1

One that comes to mind is David Grace.

This guy was one of the names in the S18 spoilers list. His tone and style caught my attention, he´s a very americana/singer-songwriter type of artist, but he was never confirmed as an auditionee. 

I´d be down for him actually auditioning for a future season. His original material is really good.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I think Y'all might like Alex Newel as well.

Those last moments were absurd.

Alex Newell's following on Instagram is larger than all the voice winners.

I'm curious when was the last time there was a contestant with a decent following on social media before they joined the voice? Was the last one really Christina grimmie?

Edited by Hsamid

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

they all friends with Kim 😭😭

we have got to find a way to get this woman on this show😭

edit: i just read Misirlou’s post… of course i respect her decision, but still😭 i just know she’d kill it!!

Edited by KimberlyxKyla

Most of you have probably seen this already but in case you haven't.

Her range is insane, and she sounds absolutely heavenly.

Her videos get a lot of views on youtube (more than most voice usa  performances) and she was on AGT already. But her social media following is pretty small. No Facebook or YouTube, and 3k followers on Instagram.

Would be cool to see her on the voice. 

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1

I would love to see these certain singers from The Four audition!

Leah Jenea- Her TONE! She’s really young as well! She has that artistry as well! 

Noah Barlass- A male pop soul singer, literally the male version of Tori Kelly!

JeRonelle McGhee- I love male R+B Singers and his falsetto is insane!

Alma Lake- She was robbed on The Four, but her tone was so raspy and I loved it!

Carvena Jones- Her voice is so powerful and that performance of feeling good was phenomenal. 

Jesse Kramer- He’s the definition of a Rocker! 

Candice Boyd- Her Voice is so unique and it’s so powerful I loved her. 

Saeed Raughnaud- I love Male R+B powerhouse singers and his voice is insane! 

Majaste Pearson- I loved her! Her tone was so piercing and unique as well! 

I hope these singers audition they are so talented and I loved their voices!

• Like 1