The Voice 21 ● Live Finale Performances ● Discussion

istersay

9 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I LIVE for her every time she's on that stage

2 standing ovations finale night???? a winner in my book muah

She's a winner in my book too. ❤️ 

8 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

This is an example of why technique to me will always be secondary to delivery, tone and stage presence. That's clearly not Jershika's best vocal, but damn. I can't take my eyes off her.

Yessss she reallly performed that like a star with such stage presence. :omg: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mercfan3 said:

Damn….

one of the best finales ever. Every one on these contestants are deserving..

Finales got a lot better once they let go of those originals. It’s nice that the contestants’ talents are really the focus, since those originals really didn’t do them justice for the most part, and the covers were always the highlights (and now they have 2 chances at a great performance)

• Like 2

Wendy just closed because no one else could possibly have gone after that. She's probably not going to win, most of minivan might hate how she did the performance...but dang, this is the voice, and hers is it. 

All of the artists in the finale tonight are ridiculously talented though. It has been a great season. Going to go cry now that this is our last performance show until next September 

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I said it today, the best quality of Jershika is her interpretation. Also knowing that you don't have a chance makes you feel more relaxed. i'm so happy!! more knowing that her voice is exhausted (we'll see if John chose something soft for tomorrow)

Hey man, you really are a fan of both Legend artists, aren't you. I agree though. Jershika I think got the most standing ovations of the season, and had the best set for tonight's finale, but still end up getting 4th or 5th. It's so sad. But then again, all of them are great.

Edited by Dane Bautista
  • Like 1

Just now, seak05 said:

Wendy just closed because no one else could possibly have gone after that. She's probably not going to win, most of minivan might hate how she did the performance...but dang, this is the voice, and hers is it. 

All of the artists in the finale tonight are ridiculously talented though. It has been a great season. Going to go cry now that this is our last performance show until next September 

I am going to miss the voice, wish we didn’t have to wait unto September