The Voice 21 ● Live Finale Performances ● Discussion

istersay

I feel like Blake really bussed Paris with those song choices tonight. They sounded completely karaoke and he couldn't really do much with them, but the band kinda drowned him out on both songs too. His ballad was quite pitchy as well. 

Both of Girl Named Tom's performances were really solid. I preferred their ballad but their upbeat song was super cool too. The girl really carries them though, the guys are just above average singers tbh. 

Both of Jershika's performances seemed upbeat to me...? But anyway "I'm Going Down" was REALLY pitchy, her voice kept breaking and it was kinda painful to listen to. The Adele song was slightly better but her voice just sounds so tired and burned out. 

Lmao could Wendy's upbeat song be any more karaoke? It was literally so basic and generic. I'd say that "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" made up for it tho, it was great. I do also love how she sings so effortlessly. 

I thought Hailey's upbeat performance was really fun and it showed a totally different side to her. The ballad performance was pitch perfect (as always) and she sounded flawless, the dress was amazing and it worked for her really well (just not rly a fan of the song though tbh). 

1. Hailey Mia

2. Girl Named Tom

3. Wendy

4. Paris

5. Jershika

• Confused 1