• Samara Brown - The Best
    • Shadale - Impossible
    • Lana Scott - Wildest Dreams
    • Carson Peters - Amarillo by Morning
    • Bella DeNapoli - Chandelier
    • Katherine Ann Mohler - Poison
    • Jeremy Rosado - Run to You
    • Xavier Cornell - Falling Slowly
    • Berritt Haynes - I Swear ( full performance on IG)
    • Peedy Chavis - Unchain My Heart ( full performance on IG)
    • Jim and Sasha - Home
    • Manny Keith - Golden
    • Jershika Maple - Inseparable
    • Paris Winningham - Tennessee Whiskey

1 minute ago, Discovolcano said:

1 Paris

2 Jershika

3 Jim and Sasha

4 Samara

5 Jeremy

6 Xavier

7 Berritt 

8 Shadele 

9 Lana

10 Peedy

11 Kathrine 

12 Bella

WHY IS SHADALE SO LOW?
WHY IS SHADALE LOWER THAN SAMARA?
WHY IS BERRITT ABOVE SHADALE AND BELLA AND LANA AND EVERYONE?

• Like 1

1. Paris Winningham 

2. Shadale

3. Jershika Maple

4. Lana Scott

5. Jeremy Rosado

6. Jim and Sasha

7. Bella DeNapoli

8. Peedy Chavis

9. Samara Brown

10. Xavier Cornell 

11. Manny Keith

12. Katherine Ann Mohler

13. Carson Peters

14. Berritt Haynes

Edited by Cookie73

Y’ALL

1. Jershika: That mind-blowing control over her entire register and the runs? Ma’am.

2. Shadale: Every time I’ve watched this since Friday, I’ve cried. Moving and just all around stellar work.

3. Paris: Well-deserved steal, and had he been against anyone except the two ladies above him, he’d have deserved a win.

Excellent

4. Jeremy: Whitney Houston is a big ask, but he did a solid job with the song nonetheless.

5. Lana Scott: Still want to see her go the more classic country route, but she did pick my favorite song off 1989 which I’ll award points for.

6. Jim and Sasha: Excellent song choice, glad to see Jim take the lead, just would’ve liked the harmonies to be a touch tighter in spots.

Pretty good

7. Bella: Cool version of the song, but the chorus was a tad underwhelming and I’d call this her weakest so far.

8. Xavier: Kind of a shame the first time we hear him in full he goes home, he has a lovely pure tone but pitch issues got him outside of the glory note.

Song selection matters
9. Samara: Not the Tina song I’d have gone with for her voice, but she did what she could with it and was decent.

10. Katherine Ann: The beginning was good, though it got shakier as it went on; the arrangement was interesting, and points to her for being willing to take a risk.

Potential is there, at least

11. Carson: Bit off more than he could chew with George Strait + fiddle, but for being so young he does have a lot of room to grow.

12. Berritt: Pitch stuff was mighty unfortunate, but I commend the song choice.

TALENTED BRILLIANT INCREDIBLE AMAZING

1. Jershika Maple - This was the Jershika I was expecting to hear pre-season! The range? The runs? The tone? There was so much nuance here! My favorite KO this season after GNT for sure.

2. Shadale - Powerful, emotional performance from Shadale. Insanely impressive.

Pleasant surprise!!!

3. Paris Winningham - I don't think this performance was for me but he KILLED it. Loved it when he took off his glasses lol.

Solid, but not great

4. Jeremy Rosado - He couldn't quite reach some of the high notes but everything else was pretty good.

5. Jim & Sasha - This was just really wholesome! I liked the dad's tone more though, wish he got more solos.

6. Lana Scott - I'm sorry her tone isn't for me but she showed some power here. Great job 👍

7. Xavier Cornell - Beautiful tone, but his falsetto is weak and it went nowhere.

Expected better....

8. Bella DeNapoli - Beginning and end were good, the rest....... 

9. Samara Brown - Horrible song choice, and screechy high notes.

10. Peedy Chavis - His shtick is getting old quick.

Opposite of good

11. Manny Keith

12. Katherine Ann Mohler

13. Carson Peters

14. Berritt Haynes

Edited by FloorWax

Wow. Just wow

1. Paris : SIR

2. Jershika : MA'AM

3. Jim and Sasha : You better play that mandolin and harmonica, Jim! Loved their blend this time, glad that he could be more involved instead of just letting Sasha take the lead. Loved it.

Great Job!

4. Jeremy: Unpopular but I loved it. Great job on a really tough song. Loved his tone and choices here.

5. Shadale: Smartly placed runs and connection to the song. Really enjoyed it.

6. Lana: Her tone is not for me, but she showcased power and gave a heartfelt performance. Great job.

Good, but...

7. Xavier: Love his tone, its so pure, but the performance was ser back by pitch issues. Still, as I said, lovely tone and glad we finally saw him in full.

8. Peedy: Love this guy but I preferred the snippet to the full thing when I watched it later. He served confidence on a plate, and I like his style, but I think this song was actually not for him, I was missing the rasp. The last note was a wobbly too.

Didnt do it for me:

9. Bella: Props for the creativity, but the idea was better than the execution for me.

10. Samara: Nice start, quickly got off the rails. Not a good song for her.

11. Katherine: Same as Bella, but she had more pitch issues.

12. Carson: Fiddle was lovely, but the vocal was rough. He has potential but needs to keep working on it.

13. Manny: Not for me. 

14. Berritt: Definitely not for me.

35 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Y’ALL

1. Jershika: That mind-blowing control over her entire register and the runs? Ma’am.

2. Shadale: Every time I’ve watched this since Friday, I’ve cried. Moving and just all around stellar work.

3. Paris: Well-deserved steal, and had he been against anyone except the two ladies above him, he’d have deserved a win.

Excellent

4. Jeremy: Whitney Houston is a big ask, but he did a solid job with the song nonetheless.

5. Lana Scott: Still want to see her go the more classic country route, but she did pick my favorite song off 1989 which I’ll award points for.

6. Jim and Sasha: Excellent song choice, glad to see Jim take the lead, just would’ve liked the harmonies to be a touch tighter in spots.

Pretty good

7. Bella: Cool version of the song, but the chorus was a tad underwhelming and I’d call this her weakest so far.

8. Xavier: Kind of a shame the first time we hear him in full he goes home, he has a lovely pure tone but pitch issues got him outside of the glory note.

Song selection matters
9. Samara: Not the Tina song I’d have gone with for her voice, but she did what she could with it and was decent.

10. Katherine Ann: The beginning was good, though it got shakier as it went on; the arrangement was interesting, and points to her for being willing to take a risk.

Potential is there, at least

11. Carson: Bit off more than he could chew with George Strait + fiddle, but for being so young he does have a lot of room to grow.

12. Berritt: Pitch stuff was mighty unfortunate, but I commend the song choice.

Just realized I forgot to add em, but Peedy and Manny are the new #12 and 11, bumping Carson and Berritt to 13 and 14, respectively.

1. Bella DeNapoli - The Best by far, she definitely made the overdone song into her own arrangement that fits her voice so well.

2. Shadale - Her best by a mile, but I wish she had got rid of the fake crying, that was awkward.

3. Jim and Sasha - I like the young cute one. He's promising and the most important, he's "memorable".

4. Paris Winningham - A good vocal performance, and that's all. no.1

5. Jershika Maple - A good vocal performance, and that's all. no.2

6. Jeremy Rosado - A good vocal performance, and that's all. no.3

7. Xavier Cornell - A good vocal performance, and that's all. no.4

8. Peedy Chavis - He did fine but the last big note was an obvious miss.  

9. Katherine Ann Mohler - She just didn't nail it.

10. Samara Brown

11. Lana Scott

12. Carson Peters

13. Manny Keith

14. Berritt Haynes

Honestly a really solid night for me!

Nailed it!

1. Jershika Maple (9.5) - INSANELY good. Damn… One of the best of the season by far. She just shot her way up my favorites list with this.

2. Jim & Sasha Allen (9) - Fantastic energy here and awesome vocals to match! Glad to see Jim finally get some spotlight.

3. Jeremy Rosado (9) - What a solid cover! Nice to see a male take on the song and he didn’t disappoint. Rooting real hard for him and GNT as Kelly’s PV’s 

4. Paris Winningham (9) - What a solid take on the song! They usually tend to be middle tier/subpar, but Paris definitely delivered with his rendition.

5. Shadale (9) - Damn, Shadale! That came out of nowhere and I’m glad it did! Sad to lose Samara, but I can’t be mad if it was up against a performance like hers. 

Not bad, but needs some improvement

6. Bella DeNapoli (8.5) - Tired of the song but she definitely delivered the best version in quite a few seasons! An interesting arrangement with overall solid vocals. True, it’s her weakest so far, but she’ll definitely go far.

7. Lana Scott (8.5) - In need of some polishing throughout, but it was overall very strong. Nice to see this song finally go unmontaged! Lana’s been super underrated here and I’d love to see her go far.

8. Xavier Cornell (8) - First time I listened to it on Twitter, I was indifferent - but watching the live airing now this was actually pretty solid? Shaky at moments but he actually did a really solid job with it. 

Not bad, but their loss/elimination was warranted

9. Samara Brown (7.5) - A solid enough version of one of my all-time favorites. It’s easy to see where it was lacking and needed work, but it still sounded pretty lovely. Sad to see her go. #VOICECOMEBACKSAMARA Y’ALL

10. Katherine Ann Mohler (7.5) - Will forever go wtf to the song choice but honestly I love the arrangement lol… vocally it wasn’t on par with what it could’ve been though. Bella wins in that department.

Not for me

11. Peedy Chavis (7) - It was alright. I can tell he’s gonna become a problem for my faves lol.

12. Manny Keith (7) - Not awful but I was waiting for it to click and it never did. Nice suit, though!

13. Carson Peters (6.5) - Too young for the show. Obviously phenomenal on the fiddle, but the instrumental shouldn’t be the best thing about the performance. 

14. Berritt Haynes (6) - Not long enough but not worth another listen imo. Sweet kid, though.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

10. Katherine Ann Mohler (7.5) - Will forever go wtf to the song choice but honestly I love the arrangement lol… vocally it wasn’t on par with what it could’ve been though. Bella wins in that department.

I really liked the idea of a slowed-down "Poison" but Katherine's vocals weren't it.

• Like 1