DWTS Season 30 Discussion Thread

*Amanda

Possible unpopular opinion but Adam being on such a small and kinda pointless season definitely helped his case and I lowkey think if he might have had a more difficult path to the win in a regular season, especially since the conservative audience already hated him for blasting Mike Pence lol. Still love him though :wub: (we forget that Freestyle however)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Possible unpopular opinion but Adam being on such a small and kinda pointless season definitely helped his case

look I only acknowledge DWTS Athletes when it contributes to an argument I'm making.

though I sometimes think had we gotten a full season Chris Mazdzer and his love for being naked would've sailed away with the win and get depressed all over again

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Possible unpopular opinion but Adam being on such a small and kinda pointless season definitely helped his case and I lowkey think if he might have had a more difficult path to the win in a regular season, especially since the conservative audience already hated him for blasting Mike Pence lol. Still love him though :wub: (we forget that Freestyle however)

Yeah, I kinda agree with this. I feel like if the voting period was the way it was in previous seasons (with overnight voting until late morning/early afternoon), I think that Freestyle could have lost it for them.

Although the weight of the Freestyle doesn't hold as control to it now vs how it used to be a make or break deal.

6 minutes ago, *Lily said:

All of IDF in nine weeks when Brian is at the bottom of the leaderboard in the semi-finals and decides to propose to Sharna 

screen-shot-2015-05-12-at-1-57-39-pm.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Omg I didn't think of that. This would be hilarious. :dead:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

look I only acknowledge DWTS Athletes when it contributes to an argument I'm making.

though I sometimes think had we gotten a full season Chris Mazdzer and his love for being naked would've sailed away with the win and get depressed all over again

I think he could have made the final but to win? That's quite a stretch. :dead:

29 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Our drafts for DWTS30!

Draft 1

4ETjQVj.jpg

@CarmenSandiego - Suni, Christine, Olivia

@*Chris - Amanda, Cody, Melora, Martin

@*Wallace - Mel, Kenya, Matt, Brian

@*Amanda - JoJo, Miz, Iman, Jimmie

Draft 2

elIUcv7.jpg

@1234567890 - Mel, Kenya, Brian

@Solaris - JoJo, Christine, Jimmie, Matt

@*Diana - Suni, Amanda, Melora, Olivia

@FrogLenzen - Miz, Cody, Iman, Martin

Draft 3

AwrYqyH.jpg

@jarmon - JoJo, Olivia, Matt

@Alex95 - Suni, Kenya, Brian

@aliasocfan - Miz, Mel, Christine

@Elliott - Cody, Jimmie, Martin

@Ariel1989 - Melora, Amanda, Iman

Draft 4

ma1AOtV.jpg

@*Lily - Amanda, Melora, Kenya

@anaandrade - Suni, Matt, Christine, Iman

@.Rei - JoJo, Mel, Jimmie, Brian

@rpryor03 - Miz, Cody, Martin, Olivia

Ooh yay, love seeing all of the drafts together.

I'm pleased with mine although I always lost so many of my top choices when it got to me. :haha:

26 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Me seeing people willingly chose Brian and judging them for it:

3c7b9c68a4d75fe74663e537588cbff1.jpg

Lol well in my defense, I wasn't gonna choose Martin, whose likely to be a first/early boot, over Brian who is likely to last a little while. :haha:

39 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

Not Sasha threatening she wants to be on the show. 💀

Lol you need to specify the Sasha's, cause my mind went to Sasha Farber. :haha:

But I know this is about Sasha Banks after reading closely. If Nikki & The Miz have/are doing the show, so should Sasha!