DWTS Season 30 Discussion Thread

*Amanda

• 1 month later...

Two contestants just got announced at the TCAs!!! Suni Lee and JoJo Siwa!

So excited for Suni - IDF it girl in the making. :haha: Great to get her fresh off her Olympic success.

Omg JoJo! :dead: That is a great get in all seriousness considering how popular she is with younger audiences.

Lmao we really got two female ringers out the gate! :haha:

Both will be on GMA tomorrow!

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 3

I’m optimistic because they came out the gate with two good signings but I have a good feeling about this season y’all 👀 Posting this now so I can quote myself in three months when we are all outraged

Edited by *Lily
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

JoJo listing her top picks for partners as Lindsay, Jenna and Britt…ima say it now a JoJo/Britt duo would kinda serve

Lol I was actually thinking Brit and Jenna would be the best fit.. I would throw Daniella in the mix as well

• Like 1

Wow, I wasn't expecting DWTS celeb reveals already but yayy! :spaz:

Two great picks already. Suni will be great and an IDF fave for sure.

JoJo Siwa will be more polarizing, but she'll provide great dancing so I am here for it. And that's amazing she'll be apart of the first same sex partnership. 😮 Never thought that would actually happen on DWTS US. But other countries are introducing same sex partnerships so the US should too!

• Like 2

Suni. :wub: She’s definitely gonna be the IDF It Girl of the season. :haha: 

Also excited for JoJo and the fact that that she’s going to be part of the first same sex couple. It’s about time that DWTS had one. :yes: I feel like she’ll be polarizing, especially with the general audience, though.

• Like 2