DWTS Season 30 Discussion Thread

*Amanda

1 hour ago, aliasocfan said:

https://twitter.com/k2mella/status/1436739367582806024?s=20

Yup. The DWTS fanbase is going to become obsessed with him. 

Is this regarding The Mix? I can't view the twret, but not surprised. I expect him to go far.

45 minutes ago, Ariel1989 said:

Should we start the weekly predictions soon?  The press release is apparently coming out September 14th.  

Ooh is that so? I  won't be able to start and close it by then, so we will start it off by predicting the Week 2 dances - alongside other questions before the premiere.

I'll probably set the start date of the draft for tomorrow evening so everyone has like a week to prepare to make their choices before the premiere. Here is everyone I have so far, so a last call for anyone who wants to join!

1. @*Lily

2. @*Chris

3. @*Diana

4. @*Wallace

5. @*Amanda

6. @aliasocfan

7. @.Rei

8. @CarmenSandiego

9. @anaandrade

10. @jarmon

11. @1234567890

12. @Alex95

13. @FrogLenzen

14. @ungodlyhour

15. @Solaris

16. @Ariel1989

17. @rpryor03

I think that's everyone but please let me know if I missed you. :haha: I'm thinking plan so far would be to have 4 drafts with 4 people. three people will have 4 picks, and one will have 3. So last year's winners maybe start to have a think of where you wanna go. :shiftywave: But I'll get up further instructions tomorrow depending on if anyone else wants to join!

Edited by *Lily
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I just realized that Olivia has Val instead of Mel. 🙂

And Mel got Gleb. :dead:

Leave it to DWTS to mess up partnerships. 🤣

3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Who is The Mix? :giggle:

Lmao, flipping phone keeps changing The Miz to The Mix, all the time. :dead:

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

I think that's everyone but please let me know if I missed you. :haha: I'm thinking plan so far would be to have 4 drafts with 4 people. three people will have 4 picks, and one will have 3. So last year's winners maybe start to have a think of where you wanna go. :shiftywave: But I'll get up further instructions tomorrow depending on if anyone else wants to join!

Oh, you know I'm in.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, *Lily said:

I'll probably set the start date of the draft for tomorrow evening so everyone has like a week to prepare to make their choices before the premiere. Here is everyone I have so far, so a last call for anyone who wants to join!

1. @*Lily

2. @*Chris

3. @*Diana

4. @*Wallace

5. @*Amanda

6. @aliasocfan

7. @.Rei

8. @CarmenSandiego

9. @anaandrade

10. @jarmon

11. @1234567890

12. @Alex95

13. @FrogLenzen

14. @ungodlyhour

15. @Solaris

16. @Ariel1989

17. @rpryor03

Ok, barring any changes, let's go for 17 so we can get our drafts assigned later today and then have the week to pick players!

I think 4 drafts works best here and should give everyone somewhat of a fair shake (I hope!).

Drafts 1-3: 4 players
Player 1: 1st, 8th, 9th

Player 2: 2nd, 7th, 10th, 15th
Player 3: 3rd, 6th, 11th, 14th
Player 4: 4th, 5th, 12th, 13th

Draft 4: 5 players

Player 1: 1st, 10th, 11th

Player 2: 2nd, 9th, 12th
Player 3: 3rd, 8th, 13th
Player 4: 4th, 7th, 14th
Player 5: 5th, 6th, 15th

@*Chris and @anaandrade, you're up - as the winners of last season's draft, pick which draft you want to play in and where you want to go in the picking order!

Edited by *Lily

On 9/8/2021 at 6:03 PM, .Rei said:

A new season and already unnecesary hate against Cheryl and a male contestant??? Call me already a fan 🙂

Tea ❤️

On 9/9/2021 at 6:43 PM, *Amanda said:

Flashback to when we all thought Jesse would go far because he’s a good-looking white guy. :dead: 

if only 😭 

On 9/10/2021 at 7:29 PM, *Lily said:

DWTS: Remember don’t reveal your partner until the premiere!

Amanda: No ❤️

(I think she noticed her error pretty quickly and it got replaced shortly after :giggle:)

ICONIC

On 9/10/2021 at 11:56 PM, *Amanda said:

DWTS-Cast-Season-30-Cody-Rigsby.jpg

GIF by Canal Megapix

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

Ok, barring any changes, let's go for 17 so we can get our drafts assigned later today and then have the week to pick players!

I think 4 drafts works best here and should give everyone somewhat of a fair shake (I hope!).

@*Chris and @anaandrade, you're up - as the winners of last season's draft, pick which draft you want to play in and where you want to go in the picking order!

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I’ll do the draft!

Or not 👁👄👁

Just now, *Lily said:

All good! Haven’t started yet so I’ll just add another number to one of the drafts. I thought you were on there already for some reason. :haha:

No, I never check the DWTS threads when the season’s not actually airing so I’m behind on everything :rofl:

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

I'll go with draft 4 and player 2.

• Thanks 1