Out of Season 18-20 Which Top 5 was the strongest?!

Which Top 5 was strongest from Season 18-20  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which Top 5 Was The Strongest?

• Season 18(Micah,Todd,Toneshia,CamWess,Thunderstorm)
    • Season 19(Ian,Desz,Carter,Jim,John)
    • Season 20(Victor,Cam,Rachel,Jordan,Kenzie)

S20. Cam and Jordan had two strong performances and Victor had his fantastic finale closer.  That´s more than last season, where only Jim really showed up for me. And S18 wasn´t live, so I´m not gonna count that one. 

Posted (edited)

Easily S20...between Cam's "Stand Up", Rachel's 2 performances and Victor's finale closer...it made for a great night of live music although it would've been better if Gihanna and Corey made it.

Edited by VoiceFan!

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

Easily S20...between Cam's "Stand Up", Rachel's 2 performances and Victor's finale closer...it made for a great night of live music although it would've been better if Gihanna and Corey made it.

So you accidentally voted for S19

I guess I interpreted the question a bit differently when I voted.

I thought it was which top 5 was the strongest overall, rather than which 5 had the best performance during the top 5 time frame. 

If it's the former, my vote goes to s18 batch, but if it's the latter then I do agree with the consensus.

4 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I guess I interpreted the question a bit differently when I voted.

I thought it was which top 5 was the strongest overall, rather than which 5 had the best performance during the top 5 time frame. 

If it's the former, my vote goes to s18 batch, but if it's the latter then I do agree with the consensus.

I interpreted it that way too, although my answer would still be S20.

I have to go with Season 18 here. 

This Top 5 matched up a lot with the contestants I really liked that season. The only season here where my Top 3 favorites all made finale. Also, all of the finalists had a really good performance in either playoffs or semis.

In Season 20, I was only really excited for Cam, and in Season 19, only Carter and Desz had a moment in Lives (Jim and John H weren’t as goo as they were prelives)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Season 20.

If it wasn’t for Toneisha and Jim, the other two were tragic during the finale night imo.

I would like to disagree. Todd literally carried that night.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

My bad, forgot about him :stealth: 

I don’t blame you tbh. That whole finale was SO boring, especially after that IS massacre. I don’t even blame the contestants though… the format is to blame…

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

Voted Season 20, everyone had at least one decent performance + several had two strong performances.

Season 19 had Jim as the standout of the night (though Desz' original song was also good), and John Holiday tanking was disappointing even if I wasn't crazy about him.

Season 18 wasn't live, so it doesn't feel right to judge it against the others.

2 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Season 20.

If it wasn’t for Toneisha / Thunderstorm's cover and Jim / DeSz' original, the other two were tragic during the finale night imo.