The Voice 20 ● Live Finale Part 2 - Winner is Chosen ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, Ptones2010 said:

I think the casual voter helped more than the typical Blake voter...I would guess Blake's base was supporting Kenzie.

Team Blake supports Blake. 

That’s the thing, Team Blake gets you to second at worst, and they always need casual fans to get them over the top.

And Blake had one of the best contestants ever. I was always pretty confident. 😆

• Like 1

Just now, mercfan3 said:

That’s the thing, Team Blake gets you to second at worst, and they always need casual fans to get them over the top.

And Blake had one of the best contestants ever. I was always pretty confident. 😆

yea i had cam as a lock for the win in the semis

Just now, mercfan3 said:

Yeah and Blake never loses with elite talent

Just now, gabe0101 said:

Kenzie was robbed big time. He was the front runner from the very beginning 

mans peaked in the KOs and started flopping him getting front runner status was a free win for Cam, I feel like if Rachel was on team Kelly instead of Nick she would have put up a better fight against him 

So here`s the thing: Kenzie never really connected with Minivan. Since the beginning of the season they seemed to like Ethan and Avery more than him, they were pretty quiet about Kenzie.  

Cam came in swinging. FB seemed to favor him over Kenzie around playoffs or so, and with Kenzie underdelivering on a huge country song in his T9, that was it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Hopefully Kelly got her Country male obsession out of her system now

I dunno, she's not gonna get any pop girls next season. Would be nice if she had a team full of Savannah's and soul singers. 

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

So here`s the thing: Kenzie never really connected with Minivan. Since the beginning of the season they seemed to like Ethan and Avery more than him, they were pretty quiet about Kenzie.  

Cam came in swinging. FB seemed to favor him over Kenzie around playoffs or so, and with Kenzie underdelivering on a huge country song in his T9, that was it.

Thank god Ethan was eliminated in the KO’s he would have been the winner if he went to lives

• Like 1