The Voice 20 ● Live Finale Part 2 - Winner is Chosen ● Discussion

istersay

yiv-divider-trans.png

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler
Live Finale Part 2
SEASON 20, LIVE
8:00 PM ON NBC 3 • STEREO • CC
Host Carson Daly reveals who America has chosen to be the winner; the star-studded finale features special performances by chart-topping artists and finalist/coach duets with coaches Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, John Legend and Blake Shelton.
final5season2.thumb.jpg.bb59fe2844c69f44798f5b277c4191bc.jpg

Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg & More on Tap For All-Star 'Voice' Season 20 Finale

billboard

The two-hour The Voice finale Tuesday (May 25) will be packed with guest stars including Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg with DJ Battlecat, and many more. As Billboard exclusively reported May 18, former coach Adam Levine will be returning with Maroon 5 to perform "Beautiful Mistakes" for the show's 10-year anniversary. Also joining the fun will be Gwen Stefani with Saweetie, Thomas Rhett, OneRepublic, Ben Platt, Lauren Daigle and Kelsea Ballerini.

The double-stuffed episode -- which will air from 8 to 10 p.m. ET/PT -- will also feature coaches Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas and John Legend performing with their final artists. The finalists are Team Blake's Cam Anthony and Jordan Matthew Young, Team Kelly's Kenzie Wheeler, Team Legend's Victor Solomon and Team Nick's Rachel Mac, one of whom will be crowned the winner on the live telecast.

3g06K8_0YyDrYED00.jpg.5f400fe4343a3c69dfcbbb1efb525d01.jpg

Check out the list of performances on tap for the episode:

-- Bieber will perform a medley of “Peaches” and “Hold On.”

-- Levine returns with Maroon 5 to perform their latest single, "Beautiful Mistakes."

-- Season 20 Mentor Snoop will play “Sittin on Blades” from his 18th studio album, From Tha Streets 2 Tha Suites.

-- Former coach Stefani will perform her latest single, "Slow Clap" featuring rapper Saweetie.

-- Rhett will roll out latest single “Country Again” from his fifth album, Country Again: Side A.

--  OneRepublic will perform their new hit single “Run" from their upcoming album Human.

-- Daigle will hit the stage for the TV premiere of her new single “Hold On to Me.”

-- Platt will play his new single, "Imagine"

-- Ballerini returns returns to The Voice after representing Team Kelly in the Battles to perform her latest single “Half of My Hometown."

1 hour ago, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

It’s gonna be hard to stay away from IDF and not get results will probably have to watch PT time as Im still at hospital with my dad so excited and can’t wait to read all the comments here after I’ve watched! 

i hope you and your dad stay safe!