Who are you most nervous for in the playoffs?

Misirlou

There are some people I’m invested in this season, but not really nervous for anyone. We know how things usually go in the playoffs, so I have already made my peace with it. If the night turns out to be great, fantastic, if not, at least I was ready for it.

If I have to choose a contestant though, probably Corey.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

Carolina (if she wins the 4-way). From what we can tell, she is being bussed, so I'm nervous for that performance.

I'm also nervous for Zae, Ryleigh, and Gihanna. They NEED to deliver to get the PV or CS, so I'm going to be scared if they don't do well.

• Like 3

Zania, I know she will deliver but everyone thinks she's a lock for John's top 2 and when it comes to Minivan and John I have trust issues lmao. I really hope she gets PV cause that would be very interesting to see who he's gonna save.

• Like 1

Nervous for Savanna winning the 4-way KO because I really want to see her performing live.

Nervous for Corey and Gihanna to deliver live. I know they can, and I hope they do, but still!

• Like 1

Everybody on IDF seems 100% sure that Cam is getting through. But if Jordan gets PV and Pete gets saved, and Corey’s in the Wildcard with Cam... 😭😭 

But I’m definitely not worried about Cam delivering. He’s about to give us a slayage and a half, I have no doubt about it. 

31 minutes ago, Harmat said:

Everybody on IDF seems 100% sure that Cam is getting through. But if Jordan gets PV and Pete gets saved, and Corey’s in the Wildcard with Cam... 😭😭 

But I’m definitely not worried about Cam delivering. He’s about to give us a slayage and a half, I have no doubt about it. 

I’m not sure if he will get PV over Pete (I don’t see Jordan getting it), but he should be fine.

• Like 1

I'm nervous for Corey, actually. Kelly called him a "sensitive soldier" during the recent video for the Playoffs. I'd say he is a "soldier" surrounded by landmines, right now.

Edited by SNI2

Carolina for this

4 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Carolina first and foremost, 'cause she has potentially two battles: winning the 4WKO and then performing right after

And Pia. I'm getting ready to see she go home but at least I want her to go big (IS it would be a dream)

Y'all I can't believe no one mentioned Carson Daly. I'm so nervous for him, have you seen his face during the announcement of the 4-way KO winner last season? Poor man :(, let's hope there isn't a Ryan G situation this season

• Haha 7

13 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Im nervous for Anna but I think she might win the wildcard round if Cam/Pete are Blake’s PV and CS (idk which one will get them)

As a fan of Anna, i will just say that i will enjoy her performance tomorrow as much as i can. That's it.

• Sad 1

I would say Rachel, since I'm worried about her abilities to perform live and against the nerves (we've seen her flop before so I hope it doesn't happen again), but Rachel is on an extremely uncompetitive team and she would probably have to get hit by a plane or break COVID guidelines for her spot to be taken by Jose or Andrew. I think Ryleigh could easily get bussed, but will make the best of what song she gets given. I'm most afraid that Gihanna or Zania will give a monotonous and/or unimpressive performance that won't resonate with voters.

18 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

I would say Rachel, since I'm worried about her abilities to perform live and against the nerves (we've seen her flop before so I hope it doesn't happen again), but Rachel is on an extremely uncompetitive team and she would probably have to get hit by a plane or break COVID guidelines for her spot to be taken by Jose or Andrew. I think Ryleigh could easily get bussed, but will make the best of what song she gets given. I'm most afraid that Gihanna or Zania will give a monotonous and/or unimpressive performance that won't resonate with voters.

I am confident Ryleigh, Rachel, Gihanna, and Zania will slay! My concern is something else: the tastelessness of the voters.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1

Good luck to all of them, but I’m not nervous for anyone. Those who we expect to do well would probably be better off in the long run getting eliminated this week. But they won’t. 

Edited by TeamAudra