Does Anyone Have Spoilers From Older Seasons?

ikwonic

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, I remember Janice wasn´t really liked here, but the moment she opened her mouth in the battle everybody fell head over heels for her.

Also, Adam C was possibly the most well recieved country guy ever in the pre-lives.

I loved Adam. Crazy he got dropped by Blake in favor of Esera. I have no recollection of Esera’s KO, but picking him definitely wasn’t the strategic decision.

13 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

I loved Adam. Crazy he got dropped by Blake in favor of Esera. I have no recollection of Esera’s KO, but picking him definitely wasn’t the strategic decision.

I guess he was clearing the path for Red. Plus he loved Keisha.

I don’t know if the whole "I didn’t see that coming but I have to pick Chloe" during playoffs was BS but if it was genuine, I wonder who he was planning to advance.

9 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I guess he was clearing the path for Red. Plus he loved Keisha.

I don’t know if the whole "I didn’t see that coming but I have to pick Chloe" during playoffs was BS but if it was genuine, I wonder who he was planning to advance.

Given that he usually gives the hand to his steals, probably geniuine. He was probably planning on advancing Mitchell.

4 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I was a lurker from S15-S17 (then finally joined S18) and I remember some battles/knockouts spoilers from the time

S15

These are the battles that I remember IDF had previous info on, they were all possibly in the same taping but I’m not exactly sure.

Abby vs Delaney

Katrina vs Rachel

Mike vs Natasia 

Reagan vs Emily

knockouts:

Chevel vs Sarah Grace (I THINK it was the first knockout of the first taping? Or at least 100% sure the first knockout of their respective taping)

Deandre vs Jake

Patrique vs Sandyredd

Kirk vs Colton

Makenzie vs Mike

(those last two I’m not so sure about knowing beforehand but anyone who might remember could confirm)

I remember religiously checking idf lol and then coming one day before the knockouts aired and ALL the knockout spoilers were there (many didn’t have the songs tho) and that’s how I found out some of my faves (Katrina and Claire especially) were doomed lol.

Does anyone remember if there were steals left when Jake and Natalie performed ?

and were there steals/save left for Jake, Katrina and Claire KOs?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Feder said:

I don’t think there were any for Katrina and Claire. I remember Abby saying they were the dead last knockout, but someone can correct me if they remember otherwise. 
Now this might be a slight guess but the spoilers I remember from IDF were (I think) the first taping, and one of the knockouts I remember was Deandre vs Jake. I think there was a steal left for the knockout, but I could be wrong since I don’t remember the order of knockouts, only Chevel vs Sarah going up first

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I don’t think there were any for Katrina and Claire. I remember Abby saying they were the dead last knockout, but someone can correct me if they remember otherwise. 

Yep. The sources said Blake initially planned to steal a young female pop singer, but ended up stealing Natasia instead. They also said that Claire killed     her performance, which didn´t happen when it ultimately aired.

I also remember that source preferred Anthony Arya over Kennedy in the KOs.

Edited by Misirlou

19 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Does anyone know how to look at the older spoiler threads?

Look at what I sent earlier in this thread.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Yep. The sources said Blake initially planned to steal a young female pop singer, but ended up stealing Natasia instead. They also said that Claire killed     her performance, which didn´t happen when it ultimately aired.

I also remember that source preferred Anthony Arya over Kennedy in the KOs.

Yup - I remember hearing these both. I know sources have their own opinions, but I can't help but think that editing also was a factor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Feder said:

Does anyone remember if there were steals left when Jake and Natalie performed ?

Seconding the Jake/Natalie question since Natalie was one of my favorites that season, only for her to be dropped instantly

Before S19, we didn’t see the taping order for all performances. We only got a handful of battles spoiled preseason

These are all from back when I was a poster here

S14 (late taping)

Johnny Bliss vs Megan Lee

Austin Giorgio vs Brett Hunter

Jaron Strom vs Bransen Ireland

Gary Edwards vs Angel Bonilla

Kyla Jade vs JessLee

Jamella vs Teana Boston

S15 (Taping 1)

Patrique Fortson vs Colton Smith

Michael Lee vs Joey Green

Mike Parker vs Natasia Greycloud

Katrina Cain vs Rachel Messer

Reagan Strange vs Emily Hough

Abby Cates vs Delaney Silvernell

Season 16 (last taping)

Kalvin Jarvis vs Jimmy Mowery

Abby Kasch vs Jackson Marlow

Mari vs Anthony Ortiz

Jacob Maxwell vs Talon Cardon

Selkii vs Cecily Hennigan

Julian King vs Denton Arnell

Andrew Jannakos vs Patrick McAloon

Dalton Dover vs Dexter Roberts (wrong winner)

Rod Stokes vs Gyth Rigdon (wrong winner), may have been earlier taping

S13, look at archived thread for this

• Thanks 3

Just found Billy gilman fan thread and dang I didn't expect him to have that much fans here.

1. mjdolorico
2. Soreneraya
3. sadavis
4. Venee
5. Stacey.
6. ReginaPhalange
7. Sadora
8. iamcetig
9. fraume1
10. Survivor
11. thevoicefan
12. *Diana
13. Monophy
14. BlueSkittle
15. Weirdoo
16. wildestinvegas
17. fais_2311
18. jxstanothrxstory
19. pookiepookiester
20. nco
21. ElleMusic78
22. enchantedelle
23. Katie1738
24. JeremyxD
25. Ptones2010
26. tgame
27. Ethan8212
28. CUFanForever82
29. soundofarrows
30. Jonathan
31. Kert
32. guitarman8484
33. pcacala
34. marshmallowXpie
35. silversauce
36. Pokey638
37. Ryannn
38. ChrisHuynh
39. Aeris
40. girlfighter24
41. Kaito
42. MargoK
43. cosem
44. TheVoiceFollower
45. Nerf39
46. mcfandrew98
47. TeamAudra
48. Niki
49. wgm
50. Lillie48
51. Shuriken
52. mockinge
53. *Laci
54. jodilo88
55. LeAnne2149
56. Milkitaaa
57. Dandyyy

4 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Just found Billy gilman fan thread and dang I didn't expect him to have that much fans here.

1. mjdolorico
2. Soreneraya
3. sadavis
4. Venee
5. Stacey.
6. ReginaPhalange
7. Sadora
8. iamcetig
9. fraume1
10. Survivor
11. thevoicefan
12. *Diana
13. Monophy
14. BlueSkittle
15. Weirdoo
16. wildestinvegas
17. fais_2311
18. jxstanothrxstory
19. pookiepookiester
20. nco
21. ElleMusic78
22. enchantedelle
23. Katie1738
24. JeremyxD
25. Ptones2010
26. tgame
27. Ethan8212
28. CUFanForever82
29. soundofarrows
30. Jonathan
31. Kert
32. guitarman8484
33. pcacala
34. marshmallowXpie
35. silversauce
36. Pokey638
37. Ryannn
38. ChrisHuynh
39. Aeris
40. girlfighter24
41. Kaito
42. MargoK
43. cosem
44. TheVoiceFollower
45. Nerf39
46. mcfandrew98
47. TeamAudra
48. Niki
49. wgm
50. Lillie48
51. Shuriken
52. mockinge
53. *Laci
54. jodilo88
55. LeAnne2149
56. Milkitaaa
57. Dandyyy

Don’t be fooled by the number of names on the list. He lost a lot of support as the season went on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Don’t be fooled by the number of names on the list. He lost a lot of support as the season went on. 

It's funny because i didn't liked him at first, but o actually liked him more as the season went on. But oh well, to each their own i guess... 

Anyway, most of these users are not here anymore, and for what i can see, most of the new users are not exactly fans of him (Season 11 seems to be a disliked season in general, it's probably one of the least talked season here), so i can see why his fan thread was not made again

PD: @Teraginn i don't know if you are interested on making a new one, you are probably not, since he is clearly not one of your main snowflakes. But if you do it, i'll probably join it in a heartbeat, even if me and @Hamza Tufail end up being the only members 🤭

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I know. I saw some of the polls and he was destroyed by Ali by a lot(her fan thread was ghoost town tho). 

But I said that because I was surprised to see that much fans asking to join his fan thread(prolly coz of his early performances) because he is not the type of contestant that Idf usually gets behind. He lost supprot beacuse of his later performances but it's surprising for me that he gained so much fans just because of three or four performances.

Also, Owen's list is pretty big as well.

FAN LIST:
1. Naira
2. Weirdoo
3. BlueSkittle
4. Soreneraya
5. nco
6. Niki
7. JeremyxD
8. istersay
9. ElleMusic78
10. feltsmandy
11. Ryan.
12. enchantedelle
13. guitarman8484
14. Luann1557
15. lbglbg2828
16. ssukie
17. Splinter
18. Kaito
19. soundofarrows
20. silversauce
21. pookiepookiester
22. Ryannn
23. mcfandrew98
24. TheVoiceFan59
25. Lillie48
26. Pokey638
27. KismetKobra
28. QuinoaMa
29. xfactor22
30. dubeta
31. dioko
32. season1
33. laker98
34. BrokenHearted
35. MishkaBoo
36. Starman1
37. fraume1
38. Grapo
39. fueledbynate
40. *Diana
41. tangerinedream
42. TheVoiceFollower
43. Viasammi
44. heartreinhart
45. Ayaness
46. iamacetig
47. cosem
48. jrhart
49. SarahDavidCFan
50. Ptones2010
51. ReginaPhalange
52. Katie1738
53. livewire
54. zebestest
55. happy2bme
56. marshmallowXpie
57. rowell
58. Sadora
59. geekgrl
60. You?

7 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I know. I saw some of the polls and he was destroyed by Ali by a lot(her fan thread was ghoost town tho). 

But I said that because I was surprised to see that much fans asking to join his fan thread(prolly coz of his early performances) because he is not the type of contestant that Idf usually gets behind. He lost supprot beacuse of his later performances but it's surprising for me that he gained so much fans just because of three or four performances.

My memory is a bit blurry, but I think there was a lot of hype pre-blinds as well (being a child star and all), so a lot of people might have joined before his blind even aired.

I think his big fanlist comes from that and his blind. Everything else...

Owen had a solid fanbase during S10 so not surprising to see him having that many fans.

• Like 1

From what I vaguely remember from reading S11´s thread before the crash, Billy was praised in the beginning but IDF started to get tired of him by Top 12 or something. The comments on his semifinal performance were brutal here, I definitely remember that.

Seems like the majority of IDF, even a lot of people who don´t like Sundance (he wasn´t exactly popular here either) agree that he deserved the win over Billy.

Edited by Misirlou

Season 12- Caroline Sky was speculated to get Gwen’s steal over Quizz Swanigan

Season 11- Michael Sanchez was speculated to beat Sarayah in the Knockout until the day of the performances (They leaked it that weekend too, so I was definitely expecting that result based on the performances).

S11 also mixed up Josh G and Josh H (they thought Josh G got his Miley and Alicia steals) and it was speculated early on that Charity Bowden (a double montaged battle eliminee) made lives

Season 14- No Knockout pairings (and results) were known

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

From what I vaguely remember from reading S11´s thread before the crash, Billy was praised in the beginning but IDF started to get tired of him by Top 12 or something. The comments on his semifinal performance were brutal here, I definitely remember that.

Seems like the majority of IDF, even a lot of people who don´t like Sundance (he wasn´t exactly popular here either) agree that he deserved the win over Billy.

He got labeled a screamer here. He basically had the pedal the metal ALL the time. If he would have learned to dial it back a little, he could have won the show, IMO. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Wow!! Where has this thread been all my life? LOL I just joined idf in 2020 for Season 18. And looking back at the older threads I’m shocked at how it’s the same to how it is now🤣 I’ve had a good time comparing the YouTube views from now to back then and seeing what people thought of my fav artists.

For people who were here for S13, Did people like Chris Weaver and Davon? Or no 

16 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Wow!! Where has this thread been all my life? LOL I just joined idf in 2020 for Season 18. And looking back at the older threads I’m shocked at how it’s the same to how it is now🤣 I’ve had a good time comparing the YouTube views from now to back then and seeing what people thought of my fav artists.

For people who were here for S13, Did people like Chris Weaver and Davon? Or no 

I didn’t have an account yet but I was a lurker so I guess it counts?

Anyways, Davon was really respected here by most people until the lives started. Chris was “just there”, I don’t recall any haters or supporters (almost everyone loved his finale performance though)

Edited by Daillon
  • Thanks 1