Contestant with Best Stage Prescence

VoiceFan!

2 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

This.

Chris Blue is the first one that comes to my mind.

Adding some others as well.

Amanda Brown(Dream On and Paris Oh La La La were so Amazing :wub: ), Tess(Underneath it all was iconic :wub:), Shuler, Grimmie. Craig, Matt, Kim, Mark Hood, Billy, Sandy, Gyth, Will B, and Ricky.

I'm pretty sure after this season Victor and Cam will be in this list too.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Excited Miley Cyrus GIF by NBC

how could we forget this moment😫😍

all jokes aside 

- Chris Blue

- Katie Kadan

- Janice Freeman(Rip Queen)

- SandyRedd(Queen almost snatched my wig at her Blind)

Queen Miley

But 100% agreed with Chris Blue, SandyRedd, and Janice Freeman. I mean, SandyRedd's blind produced a wig out of thin air, placed it on my head, and THEN sent it flying. If that wasn't a PERFORMANCE, I don't know what was. Janice and Chris killed it too - their stage presence was iconic and really complemented their vocal styles.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, joe14 said:

Surprised Tamara Jade hasn't been mentioned. Vocals might be questionable lmao, but she PERFORMED every time she was on stage.

The problem is that her vocals kind of suffered from her stage presence, she was out of breath :stealth: no offense, I still like her

Just now, AliXRose said:

The problem is that her vocals kind of suffered from her stage presence, she was out of breath :stealth: no offense, I still like her

We are talking about stage presence though right? I already admitted vocals were questionable lmao. A lot of pop stars aren't the strongest vocalist but have great stage presence. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Daillon said:

Kimberly Nichole #NoBias

Queeeen. So versatile, I really love how fun her performance is on Something's Got a Hold On Me, it showed a different side of her

23 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Kennedy Holmes. She really knows how to work the stage despite being really young 

THAT dance break on Confident giiiiirl slaaay. And also love her moon walk on Me Too lol

23 hours ago, AliXRose said:

SandyRedd.

Shut your mouth and run me like a- YESS, she definitely how to work the stage. Really loved her performances

19 hours ago, B-B said:

Surprised Chris Blue hasn’t been mentioned yet

His Superstition and Rhythm Nation though, FIREEE

23 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I´d say Christina Grimmie, Matthew Schuler, Ricky Duran, Michelle Chamuel, Todd Michael Hall , Michael Lee come to mind.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Like 2