Battles Ep 2: Most WTF Song Choice of the Night.

Misirlou

Battles Ep 2: Most WTF Song Choice of the Night.  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• 10,000 Hours
    • Thinking Out Loud
    • Calling All Angels

To specify:

Blake: Sam Smith + Kacey Musgraves = Dan + Shay

Kelly: Sara Bareilles+ Nelly Furtado = Ed Sheeran

Blake: Keith Withley + Maroon 5 = Train.

I´m going with Calling All Angels. I enjoyed Jordan, but what the hell was that song.

Voted for "Thinking Out Loud" for this one. "10,000 Hours" at least worked out okay in the end, and though "Calling All Angels" was a WTF choice Jordan was pleasant enough to listen to and at least was something I didn't scratch my head at immediately when I saw the artist pair-up assigned the song choice...Ed Sheeran for Gihanna and Halley, on the other hand...

1 minute ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Thinking out Loud, for sure. Halley and Gihanna did not deserve that song, tbh. 

.. definitely. that song wasn't the song that would've showcased their capabilities as an artist. Kellyy come on

• Like 2

The battles of TV US are so dead boring tbh. The only watchable battle was from Ryleigh and Gean singing pov which is the only interesting song choice so far.

The show is likely purposely made for my grandparents. Perhaps only elders watch tv nowadays. No wonder no star are produced from it.

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, iloveadam said:

The battles of TV US are so dead boring tbh. The only watchable battle was from Ryleigh and Gean singing pov which is the only interesting song choice so far.

The show is likely purposely made for my grandparents. Perhaps only elders watch tv nowadays. No wonder no star are produced from it.

i guess i time travelled, im now 60

• Haha 1