47 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite night 2 battle?

• Cam Anthony vs. Emma Caroline - 10,000 Hours
    • Gihanna Zoe vs. Halley Greg - Thinking Out Loud
    • Zania Alake vs. Durell Anthony - Emotions
    • Jordan Matthew Young vs. Keegan Ferrell - Calling All Angels
    • Zae Romeo vs. Lindsay Joan - Rewrite The Stars
    • Corey Ward vs. Savanna Woods - Dreams
  2. 2. Which eliminated contestant deserved a steal/save the most?

• Halley Greg
    • Durell Anthony
    • Lindsay Joan

1. Zania vs Durrell - loved the song and arrangement, even though i preferred makenzie, best battle this season for me

2. Zae vs Lindsay - lindsay carried, enough said, and why was this battle short clipped uhm

3. Cam vs Emma - shocked how good it was with an r&b and pop/country artists battling but was very good and loved the curiosity run

4. Corey vs Savanna - it was good but wont be a re watch for me

5. Gihanna vs Halley - song didnt do neither favors and just alright

6. Jordan vs Keegan - keegan surprised me but was a snoozefest

1. Lindsay - a queen enough said

2. Durrell - could have gotten a steal if they were 2 steals

3. Halley - needed more to warrant to be in the competition even though the battle did not do her any favors

• Like 1

1. Corey vs. Savanna - brb, gonna break YouTube looping this one.
  2. Zania vs. Durell - very strong, excellent song choice, probably the most even vocal of the night.
  3. Cam vs. Emma - strong harmonies and even though the song choice catered more to Emma, Cam won this fairly.
  4. Gihanna vs. Halley - wasn't crazy about Halley's whistle note and the song choice didn't do either of them any favors.
  5. Jordan vs. Keegan - Jordan's grit fit the song better, but my mom roasted his outfit the entire time which was more memorable than either vocal.
  6. Zae vs. Lindsay - Zae's lows were decent but Lindsay carried the bits that we heard; this would likely be third or fourth if we'd gotten to hear more of it.

Most deserving of a steal: Lindsay the robbery still hurts, don't mind me or Bk's absolute saltiness over this, though I would have had no objections to Durell being stolen either.

Who TF cleared these songs for them?

6. Gihanna Zoe vs. Halley Greg

5. Jordan Matthew Young vs. Keegan Ferrell

Kind of a blowout
4. Lindsay Joan vs. Zae Romeo

3. Cam Anthony vs. Emma Caroline

WHERE WERE THE DAMN STEALS/SAVES??
2. Zania Alake vs. Durrell Anthony

A true duet!
1. Corey Ward 😍 vs. Savanna Woods

1. Corey Ward vs. Savanna Woods - Dreams
2. Zae Romeo vs. Lindsay Joan - Rewrite The Stars
3. Gihanna Zoe vs. Halley Greg - Thinking Out Loud
4. Zania Alake vs. Durell Anthony - Emotions
5. Cam Anthony vs. Emma Caroline - 10,000 Hours
6. Jordan Matthew Young vs. Keegan Ferrell - Calling All Angels

Deserved a steal: Lindsay Joan

Great

1. Corey vs Savanna: The only ones who had real chemistry tonight. They sounded like a duo.

Good

2. Zania vs Durell: They were good! Not a super memorable battle, but they both had beautiful vocals. Nick should have stolen Durell.

Meh

3. Cam vs Emma: Their harmony sounded good in parts, but Cam is just so much stronger, it was a little awkward. A super weird choice for a save.

4. Gihanna v Halley: The song choice was weird for both of them, but Gihanna ended up killing it. Halley was pretty off - it sounded like she was much better in rehearsals. Her whistle note was beautiful, though.

Weird AF

5. Zae vs Lindsay: I guess this is an unpopular opinion, but I didn't like Lindsay's performance at all - I felt like she was screaming. I could barely hear Zae, but thought he deserved the win.

6. Jordan vs Keegan: Truly bizarre song choice for both of them, but Jordan still sounded great. Keegan's high notes were good, but he sounded thin overall. I'm surprised Nick decided to steal him.

Unjustly montaged

Ciana vs Denisha: Seriously? I don't care how bad it was - it couldn't have been worse/weirder than Keegan vs Jordan. At least release the full performance on YouTube!

1. Corey vs Savanna - Loved their harmonies and chemistry. Great song choice too.

2. Zania vs Durrell - Great vocal, loved both of them as well. I wouldn´t have minded a steal at all.

3. Cam vs Emma - Cam killed it. Emma brought down a bit for me but she improved from her blind. Not sure I would saved her though.

4. Zae vs Lindsay- Difficult to say who won as whole, due to the battle being quite short, but I thought she outdid him in the choruses. They sounded good together. Probably would have gone with Lindsay here.

5. Jordan vs Keegan - Terrible song choice. Jordan sounded good, but Keegan dissappointed me, he seemed so stiff. Good harmonies though.

6. Gihanna vs Halley - Another terrible song choice. Didn´t do neither any favors at all. I´d say Gihanna because Halley didn´t really do anything apart from the whistle.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

1. Corey vs Savanna - Loved their harmonies and chemistry. Great song choice too.

2. Zania vs Durrell - Great vocal, loved both of them as well. I wouldn´t have minded a steal at all.

3. Cam vs Emma - Cam killed it. Emma brought down a bit for me but she improved from her blind. Not sure I would saved her though.

4. Zae vs Lindsay- Difficult to say who won as whole, due to the battle being quite short, but I thought she outdid him in the choruses. They sounded good together. Probably would have gone with Lindsay here.

5. Jordan vs Keegan - Terrible song choice. Jordan sounded good, but Keegan dissappointed me, he seemed so stiff. Good harmonies though.

6. Gihanna vs Halley - Another terrible song choice. Didn´t do neither any favors at all. I´d say Gihanna because Halley didn´t really do anything apart from the whistle.

This exact ranking. Thanks @Misirlou for sharing the same opinion as me, so I don't have to type it myself 🤣

What a bizarre night lol. The strong were strong but the rest were :wacko:

1. Corey Ward (9.5) vs. Savanna Woods (9.5) - Stunning from both! That was just phenomenal. I would've picked Savanna as the winner but I can't be mad at Corey being picked. I'm only going to be mad if we lose Savanna in the 4-way KO. Corey/Savanna for Kelly's top 2 please!

2. Zania Alake (9) vs. Durell Anthony (9) - Fantastically done! I'm hoping they let Zania have more moments in the upcoming rounds because she's nailed her first two but she's holding back! Durell stepped it up as well and it seems he was worthy of a steal/save.

3. Cam Anthony (9) vs. Emma Caroline (7.5) - Not a good choice for either of them but it was fine. Cam did what he had to do and excelled, which is great. Emma improved from her blind substantially but that's just a reminder that she didn't deserve her chair turn based off of the blind.

4. Gihanna Zoe (8) vs. Halley Greg (7.5) - Yikes. Not sure who approved the song but absolutely not. Both of them have BEAUTIFUL voices and it was stupid to waste it on this song. They each had stunning moments in the song but as a whole, it didn't come together. And that was through no fault of their own. Gihanna was definitely better suited here. Halley was so wronged here with the pairing and song.

5.Zae Romeo (7) vs. Lindsay Joan (8) - Yeah... Zae went nowhere here. I relistened to all the blinds and I liked all the 4-chairs better than the first time except Zae. This was a disappointing pick for both of them in the first place, but Zae was really bland here. Very surprised that despite being a 4-chair, Nick still chose him over Lindsay. Her performance was much, much better than Zae's.

6. Jordan Matthew Young (7) vs. Keegan Ferrell (7) - As a Dodger fan, I already have problems with the song choice ;) Beyond that, this just went nowhere. A bizarre pairing, bizarre song that suited neither of them... just nothing. I'll rank them the same even though I prefer Jordan's style by a hair.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

A+ for chemistry, harmonies, performance

1. Corey vs. Savanna (I preferred Savanna's approach to the song just by a hair but I'm really happy both are through. I would also pick Savanna because Corey would have a better shot to winning the 4-way KO then Savanna)

2. Zania vs. Durell (Amazing! I could tell Zania was holding back but she's amazing. She reminds me of Ali Caldwell. Durell was robbed of a steal/save)

Meh

3. Cam vs. Emma (I really liked this but I could sense Emma's nerves. Cam, however, did really well with the song and he can make ANYTHING sound good).

4. Gihanna vs. Halley (Individually, they did great but it didn't come together (as a battle). I would have preferred Ainee vs. Halley and Gihanna vs. Anna/Ryleigh)

Yikes

5. Zae vs. Lindsay (This battle was on my taping and I remember how robbed Lindsay was (and btw I'm not biased). She had a killer high note in the second chorus that didn't get aired which SUCKS because that would have made everyone thought Lindsay was robbed. Zae was meh)

MEGA Yikes

6. Jordan vs. Keegan (Jordan was clearly better here and I couldn't really here Keegan well. Nick should have stolen Durell)

• Sad 1

Great

1. Corey vs Savanna - Both had two of my favorite blinds and they disn’t disappoint. Corey was fantastic but Savanna... :wub: (snowflake alert)

2. Zania vs Durell - Great battle, specially at the end. I liked Zania more in her blind, but she did great anyways. Durell was surprisingly great. A tie for me.

Solid

3. Cam vs Emma - Not a fan of the song choice, but they made it work. Cam slayed and Emma was decent enough (I wouldn’t have saved her tho).

Nope

4. Zae vs Lindsay - Maybe I’m saying because of the editing, but I felt like this was messy. Zae was disappointing and Lindsay at least slayed the chorus. Bad choice by Nick.

5. Jordan vs Keegan - I hate this song, and as expected it went nowhere. Jordan did what he could and Keegan was somehow stolen (again, ty Nick)

6. Gihanna vs Halley - Another awful song choice, but this was really messy, unlike #5. 

Individual rankings:

1. Savanna

2. Cam

3. Corey

4a. Zania

4b. Durell

6. Lindsay

7. Jordan

8. Emma

9. Gihanna

10. Zae

11. Halley

12. Keegan

Edited by Daillon

2 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Yikes

5. Zae vs. Lindsay (This battle was on my taping and I remember how robbed Lindsay was (and btw I'm not biased). She had a killer high note in the second chorus that didn't get aired which SUCKS because that would have made everyone thought Lindsay was robbed. Zae was meh)

Dang. I feel so sad about her. She(Zae too) worked so hard just to get sgort-Clilped.

2 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

She had a killer high note in the second chorus that didn't get aired which SUCKS because that would have made everyone thought Lindsay was robbed.

Do you think they cut that part out because Zae did poorly there or just because they didn’t want the audience to think the coaches made an oopsie?

• 3 weeks later...

1. Corey Vs Savanna (This was an outstanding performance of the night)

2. Cam Vs Emma 

3. Zania Vs Durrell

4. Jordan Vs Keegan

5. Gihanna Vs Halley

6. Lindsay Vs Zae

1. Savanna Woods (Favorite of the night)

2. Corey Ward (After the battles, now a favorite one)

3. Cam Anthony (Slayed it)

4. Emma Caroline (She Improved a lot)

5. Zania Alake

6. Durrell Anthony (He Deserved a steal) 

7. Gihanna Zoe

8. Jordan Mathew Young

9. Halley Greg

10. Lindsay Joan

11. Keegan Ferell

12. Zae Romeo (His Weakest Performance)