Misirlou

S21: Who would you choose as a coach  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Kelly
    • Ariana
    • John
    • Blake

If I was a singer (and I'm definitely not), I would most likely mainly be a pop singer. However, I wouldn't want to box myself into one genre and might cover some R&B/soul and/or some country, kinda like Brynn or Alisan in their runs. Hence, I would choose someone who can navigate multiple genres and has won this show multiple times before: Queen Kelly. My second choice might be Ariana since pop and R&B music is her life. 🧐

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Lmao the whole Kelly/Ariana/John situation would be chaos, so I’d go with Blake and stand out.

I actually think some singers might have the same thought process, and Blake would end up with the strongest team on the Ariana season lol.

But of course many pop singers won´t care about that and will pick her anyways.

I´d still go with Blake as well.

• Like 2

1. Kelly because she would relates to me more genre wise and has knows what I want to do as an artist. 

2. Blake because of Minivan and helping me get out of my comfort zone. 

3. Ariana because she might have some song choices I wouldn’t dare to do myself but don’t know how she will be as a coach. 

4. John because even though improving on who he turns for the last 2 seasons, very wary on if he advances me because I clearly won’t be the best. 

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She would probably be my last choice

I can understand that but she’s one of my favorite singers so I wouldn’t pass up a chance to work with her

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

when i turn four chairs, choose Ariana, become TCO, and win on her rookie season!

ariana grande and what about it GIF

LOL. I forgot about that. The extreme pimpage is coming for Team Ariana. If someone there turns 4 chairs and chooses her, that´s probably TCO of the season for TPTB. I´m betting an extremely polished pop or indie girl, or a Thunderstorm type contesant.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

Blake = Kelly > Ariana > John

John would probably use me as battles fodder.

Idk what Ariana would do yet.

I see Kelly or Blake taking me slightly far but my limited range might catch up with me. I'd probably enjoy working with either of them the most.

Edited by FloorWax

1 hour ago, ammonium said:

I'm confused by the results so far.

I thought all are gonna chose Ariana 😆

Its because its IDF. We've watched the show before, and know how it works. Blake and Kelly know what they are doing. 

They are a lot of IDF-ers who suddenly reappeared/created accounts solely for the fact that she is a coach though, so I'm surprised they havent voted lol.

2 hours ago, ammonium said:

I'm confused by the results so far.

I thought all are gonna chose Ariana 😆

She’s a risky choice given the fact that she’s a new coach. Most of the people that have picked her seem to be die-hard fans.