The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

32 minutes ago, Dane Bautista said:

Libianca's latest IG post has this caption:

"I came in as a business woman for exposure. I came for real fans. I came to show the real me. I got it all. My strategy worked. I never came to win. I would’ve had to lose the real me doing that. Now I continue on with new strategies and exposure ideas. That’s what it means to be an independent artist. I do it all..always have. I set fire everywhere I go and authenticity always wins."

Wendy Williams Icon GIF by Stevie Loves You

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Dane Bautista said:

"I came in as a business woman for exposure. I came for real fans. I came to show the real me. I got it all. My strategy worked. I never came to win. I would’ve had to lose the real me doing that. Now I continue on with new strategies and exposure ideas. That’s what it means to be an independent artist. I do it all..always have. I set fire everywhere I go and authenticity always wins."

Libianca said "Out of my way peasants!"

Beyonce Knowles Queen GIF

Edited by Maxwell
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Dane Bautista said:

It hurts a little bit less now, I’m glad she got everything she wanted  👀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dane Bautista said:

Well, if nothing else, I'm glad that she at least has a positive attitude about the whole thing.

But I'm still very happy she's gone.😋

1 minute ago, jem128 said:

Considering there is one next weekend too could they be prerecording the performances with the coaches?

That could be it.

Have they prerecorded team performances before? As far as I remember, they'd always perform live on the results shows.

Dedication week coming up. Usually then we have mostly slow songs and ballads, with maybe one or two upbeat ones. Its an emotional week by nature. Crying expected.

I remember only Chevel did upbeat on that week in S15, and only Joana, Myracle, and HS did on S17 that week.

Wonder who will be going that direction this time around while the rest sing ballads.

Edited by Misirlou

13 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Also possibly the nerves of the Voice stage. She has some live performances on her FB where she hits high notes perfectly fine.

This performance of "All I Ask" is gorgeous:

https://www.facebook.com/hollyforbesmusic/videos/772921133154676/

I believe if she sings this next week, she'll get a better reception and become a frontrunner again. I feel that Jim and Sasha leads teamariana votes, but holly could easily snatch that if she gets better song choices.

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Dedication week coming up. Usually then we have mostly slow songs and ballads, with maybe one or two upbeat ones. Its an emotional week by nature. Crying expected.

I remember only Chevel did upbeat on that week in S15, and only Joana, Myracle, and HS did on S17 that week.

Wonder who will be going that direction this time around while the rest sing ballads.

They probably thought that was gonna be a bus. 😂 

On 11/12/2021 at 4:11 AM, Mohammad said:

I was gonna say that too, I think that will be it . Gymani’s newest post has e caption shine bright like a 💎, it’s either that she is just proud of her self and that she is shining bright like a diamond or that might be her next week’s song , maybe dedicating to her children .

maybe she'll sing Rihanna's Diamonds, given that she has a cover in Youtube. Best Thing I Never Had is also a great option for her.

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They probably thought that was gonna be a bus. 😂 

A lone upbeat song on a night full of ballads? Yeah, probably.

Joana and Myracle's were definitely busses, and it hit Joana, but Myracle survived. HS actually didnt feel like a bus.

Edited by Misirlou

I just realized that three of the four eliminated contestants from instant save were regarded as frontrunner of the their respective teams

This season is incredibly unpredictable. Then we should be prepared for an unpredictable winner(Jeremy, Paris)😆

• Like 1