The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 hours ago, echoap said:

lul. This season is all about Wendy and GNT, the rest are fighting for a finale spot and that's it. 

- Theme of the season: "A group winning the show" (:shiftywave:

- Secondary/optional theme if things aren't going their way: "A Soul/R&B woman winning again since season 5"

They probably had three themes in mind.

first: Ariana winning the show

second: a group winning the show

third: a Soul/R&B woman winning the show

They likely got the comeback artist they preferred—thanks to a Twitter vote. But Ariana's choices in the battle and knockout rounds and Playoffs voting by her fans probably didn't help TPTB with their first goal.

6 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Holly is out of the running for a win?

Not completely, but she’s been less of a priority for TPTB than I expected pre-season.

I do think she has a shot at the finale (as of right now), but it’s going to take better song choices than what she’s gotten the last two rounds.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Its getting pretty hard for me to picture a Holly win at this point tbh :ph34rwave:

Personally, I have to agree with @echoap, its either Wendy or GNT.

I wouldn’t complain if she won, but at this point I’ll take her making it as far as she can (but Wendy vs. GNT seems the most likely top 2, and both would be deserving winners).

Personally, I'd lean towards a GNT win, because their style is closer to what I would normally listen to, but at the end day, I won't really care that much if it comes down to them and Wendy.

The only finales as of recent where I really cared about who was winning were S16 (Maelyn vs. Blake's army) and S20 (Cam vs. Kenzie)

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

Just now, FloorWax said:

Personally, I'd lean towards a GNT win, because their style is closer to what I would normally listen to, but at the end day, I won't really care that much if it comes down to them and Wendy.

Pretty much this.

I dont really care who wins actually, I just want to enjoy my favorites as much if possible.

Either way, we're likely getting a "first time ever" win with either GNT or Wendy, so yay I guess.

52 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Holly is a wildcard for me at this point. I could see her either getting into the finale with the help of TPTB or getting cut before it.

I imagined her winning after her BA. At this moment, nope.

I can see her in the Semis Instant Save with Hailey and Jeremy right now. I feel they could pimp her in the save, but that’s as far as I can see. She’ll also probably close one of the weeks in Lives