The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, colemanftw said:

Another Ariana video, rip John and Kelly this season, I guess. It's all about Blake vs Ariana

From the get go it was pretty clear that they are supporting characters this season. According to TPTB, Ariana is the main character and Blake is the antagonist, so they are going to focus the season on that angle.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Haven’t we already seen that promo, or another version of it? I haven’t been paying too much attention lately, but it looks familiar. 

Anyway, it’s hard to believe they would keep showing Wendy in these promos and air her blind in episode 3. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Haven’t we already seen that promo, or another version of it? I haven’t been paying too much attention lately, but it looks familiar. 

Anyway, it’s hard to believe they would keep showing Wendy in these promos and air her blind in episode 3. 

Yeah, we have already seen it. Apparently someone here mentioned that they saw Jeremy on a version, but he wasnt shown here.

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah this is the same promo from a long time ago. Someone had posted it from a while back. 

2 minutes ago, ammonium said:

They are gonna leak someone from Team Kelly or John. Most probably won't be from Team John since they released one in last time.

Hm, they leaked John's artists for four season in a row so I don't think they care about that. Also, leaking an artist that eventually chooses them doesn't do anything to hype them up pre-season. Only a handful of people know the contestant chose them. Kelly and John don't need much hype anymore anyway. People have opinions on them and one promo won't change it but it's just something they do every season for each coach so it's odd they still haven't done it.

• Like 2

The thing is that Kelly and John dont really have a "storyline" with Ariana, hence why they are treating them as supporting players this season and we dont have a coach centered video of them yet. Ariana says John is her biggest rival, but TPTB obviously went for the more comedic/entertaining antagonist.

• Like 1

The thing that adds to the excitement is not knowing the song choices. I'm very curious to see what my favorites sang. 

The only people whose full song set (BA, Battles and KOs) we know as of now about are Hailey M and LiBianca. Probably David too, if his Fall Out Boy battle song choice was the one he hinted in his IG stories the day of his battle taping.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

a random guess here, but TPTB doesn't care about the contestants when montaging. that said, Tommy and LiBianca's battles are most prob. gonna be montaged because they would get so much crap if they didn't sing it half as good as the Queen did (and according to sources, it was meh. not saying that this is accurate, but just based off of what information we have so far)

4 minutes ago, Angeles said:

a random guess here, but TPTB doesn't care about the contestants when montaging. that said, Tommy and LiBianca's battles are most prob. gonna be montaged because they would get so much crap if they didn't sing it half as good as the Queen did (and according to sources, it was meh. not saying that this is accurate, but just based off of what information we have so far)

TPTB has shown to montage meh performances of contestants in battles, even frontrunners aren’t completely immune to montages. If LiBianca is the contestant Blake really likes because they unexpectedly picked him, this could be a montage scenario