The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Also, I suspect the bit towards the end after Blake says John “knows zero about country music” is from TJR’s audition (since they’re country and only turned John and Blake).

That makes three acts likely hinted at today or shown: GNT (shown), TJR (hinted at), Jeremy (hinted at).

John also mentions Sufjan Stevens and Bon Iver here in the promo - so he tried to get somebody more indie-alternative to pick him. Other than Samuel, who I’d guess is the likeliest fit for that snippet, I’m not sure who really fits that box and turned John’s chair. If anyone’s got guesses on that artist, let me know.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

Wonder when they gonna release the coaches song or if Ariana first promo singing was their song when they sang "Hopelessly Devoted To You"

No that wasn’t the coaches perfomance. 

im begining to think that they’re gonna release that on premiere day.

9 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

John also mentions Sufjan Stevens and Bon Iver here in the promo - so he tried to get somebody more indie-alternative to pick him. Other than Samuel, who I’d guess is the likeliest fit for that snippet, I’m not sure who really fits that box and turned John’s chair. If anyone’s got guesses on that artist, let me know.

Jack?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Also, I suspect the bit towards the end after Blake says John “knows zero about country music” is from TJR’s audition (since they’re country and only turned John and Blake).

That makes three acts likely hinted at today or shown: GNT (shown), TJR (hinted at), Jeremy (hinted at).

That contestant got all but Blake

17 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I could see Sabrina?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The one that John mentioned Bon Iver and Sufjan to?

Yes. It could be someone we don’t

know the chair turns of (and I doubt Blake turned because it wouldn’t make sense to block him for someone like that)

• Like 1

Just now, Cookie73 said:

know the chair turns of (and I doubt Blake turned because it wouldn’t make sense to block him for someone like that)

It could be Raquel, and John failed to get her.

Or it could be one of Sabrina or Samuel, since they both fit the indie mold. Jack too but we already know he got 2 chairs. If this is the case (considering Vaughn, Jonathan and Bella wouldnt have Bon and Sufjan pitched at them), it could mean that Blake prevented a fifth 4 chair turn (unless its Raquel).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I’d assume if we don’t know chair turns it’s Sabrina or Sam, but I think Jack (also mentioned above) is a viable candidate too.

That is, of course, assuming it’s someone who picked John in the first place.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It could be Raquel, and John failed to get her.

Or it could be one of Sabrina or Samuel, since they both fit the indie mold. Jack too but we already know he got 2 chairs. If this is the case (considering Vaughn, Jonathan and Bella wouldnt have Bon and Sufjan pitched at them), it could mean that Blake prevented a fifth 4 chair turn (unless its Raquel).

We don’t know Vaughn’s audition song, so it could also be him if he got the right song choice. I think he mainly does pop but I can see his voice fitting well with a variety of genres.

15 minutes ago, Dov said:

We don’t know Vaughn’s audition song, so it could also be him if he got the right song choice. I think he mainly does pop but I can see his voice fitting well with a variety of genres.

Thats true.

Could be Joshua too now that I think about it since we dont know his song or number of chair turns.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

He said “different artists you all could cover” and then proceeded to mention those two. Unless it was an edit merging two different comments, I think he was speaking to a group act.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

He said “different artists you all could cover” and then proceeded to mention those two. Unless it was an edit merging two different comments, I think he was speaking to a group act.

Girl Named Tom, maybe?

25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I didn’t hear the “you all” whoops 💀 so maybe that was for GNT after all.

6 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

The big takeaway is that KOs will be done on November 9, so voting rounds should start the week after (November 15/16).

Depending on the end date for the season (usually the week before Christmas), we should be back to a schedule more like S17. That means 5-6 weeks of lives, which is a drastic improvement over the brutal cuts of the last three seasons.

My guess is that knockouts are done the week earlier & we have playoffs the week of the 9th. Otherwise it would be 5 KO episodes & that’s not happening 😂

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

But didnt this artist that John mentioned Bon and Sufjan to turned 3 chairs (not Blake) ? Then it's not GNT, unless its an edit.

Jim and Sasha? 👀

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Blake turned for the artist that John mentioned Bon Iver and Sufjan (:wub: btw) to. All of them were shown to turn but Kelly wasn't in the shot. My guess is GNT because of "you all".

At 1:12 you could see Blake's chair which is lit up while John is talking but at 1:19 a clip of Blake laughing with a red light is shown. It seems to be from another audition.

Edited by FloorWax

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic