The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

36 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

That’s the premise of the show! 

It takes the new coaches a season or two to realize that they are actually better off NOT having everyone on their team being super-duper talented. Having fodder makes the decisions much easier!

This season must have been super hard on Kelly decision making wise pre-lives ,because her entire team from the blinds till post KO is super-duper talented . She will still have a difficult decision in PO , picking an artist as her CS will not be easy at all. Her team was and still is a war zone.

Edited by Mohammad

31 minutes ago, professorX said:

omg im so hyped what am i supposed to do for 6 days

Its technically 6 days till the leak, unless we find it on Thursday, since it usually appears unlisted there.

That being said, we didnt find it on Thursday last season and IDF went into a meltdown. So we probably shouldnt expect much this season either.

But since IDF doesnt learn, can't wait for Thursday night lol

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, colemanftw said:

I don't think many people discussed Ariana's pitch for Vaughn. I thought everything she said was solid, maybe a bit generic when it comes to pitches but still pretty good for a rookie. The only thing that was missing for me was conviction and passion behind those words.

lol I thought “let me do the work for you” and the fact that she repeated that showed great passion.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AliXRose said:

IDF : The leak HAS to be either Holly or Gymani !!

YT interns : Berritt Haynes puts his own spin and picks an unexpected coach - The Voice Blind Auditions 2021

I don’t think it would even be possible to leak Berritt

Edited by Cookie73
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, colemanftw said:

I don't think many people discussed Ariana's pitch for Vaughn. I thought everything she said was solid, maybe a bit generic when it comes to pitches but still pretty good for a rookie. The only thing that was missing for me was conviction and passion behind those words.

I checked it out and I think it was a decent pitch. Nothing out of the ordinary but she said what Vaughn probably wanted to hear in that moment. Assuming Kelly and John didn´t go out of their way to sell themselves, I get why he picked her.

To this day I still don´t think anyone is gonna be able to match Pharrell and Alicia when it comes to pitching though, those two were smooth talkers and sounded sincere. And Blake uses the power of BSing his way through the blinds and gets what he wants, he´s a great seller at the end of the day and gives fantastic swayable one liners. We´ll see how Ariana holds up to these three, since it´s hard to know from just listening to half a pitch.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

Due to both their rounds featuring steals, these contestants are 100% not gonna be montaged at any point. (We´ll get to hear their 3 performances in full confirmed)

Paris Winningham

Jershika Maple

Brittany Bree

Girl Named Tom

Wendy Moten

Wendy Moten´s KO didn´t feature a steal, but I don´t think they´re gonna montage her either way, so I included her in.

Of course there are others who will also have all their 3 performances shown, but we´ll find out in the course of the show. With these people listed, we already know it now.

The following battles do not feature a steal and the winner gets eliminated in Knockouts, so some of these battles

Taping Three:

K: Xavier Cornell vs. Carolina Alonso - Telepatia (Kali Uchis)

J: Sabrina Dias vs. Jack Rogan - Cardigan (Taylor Swift)

Taping Four: 

K: The Cunningham Sisters vs. Parker McKay

A: Katherine Ann Mohler vs. Vaughn Mugol

B: Carson Peters vs. Clint Sherman

B: Berritt Haynes vs. TBA (female, white)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

The following battles do not feature a steal and the winner gets eliminated in Knockouts, so some of these battles

Taping Three:

Taping Four: 

Yeah we have many potential battle montage candidates 

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Yeah we have many potential battle montage candidates 

I’m not sure if any of these battles have feedback. If any of them were criticized like the montaged in recent seasons, I would list them

Also, all of them were in later tapings, so it’s definitely possible

4 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Taping Three:

Taping Four: 

In the past we´ve had battles shown in full where the winner gets eliminated in the KOs, so I´m sure we´ll see at least one of these ones in full.

And people who have made lives, on the other hand, had their battles montaged in the past as well. I expect this to continue.

6 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Taping Three:

Taping Four: 

Me prepping for a telepatia montage:

Sharpening Knife GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just now, Misirlou said:

In the past we´ve had battles shown in full where the winner gets eliminated in the KOs, so I´m sure we´ll see at least one of these ones in full.

And people who have made lives, on the other hand, had their battles montaged in the past as well. I expect this to continue.

That’s very true, which is why I think some will get montaged, but not all of them. Even frontrunners have had montaged battles. One of the two from Kelly will probably get montaged, and I see the Berritt battle getting montaged over Carson/Clint

We´re likely getting back to 6 montaged battles, with two coaches having 2 montages and the other  two  having just 1. I expect Ariana to be one of the coaches that just have 1 montage, for instance. John is probably having 2.

Edited by Misirlou

For instance, out of the 6 montages, I have two possibles in mind, and they´re both from Team Blake, but I could be wrong:

LiBianca vs Tommy - Yes, they sang a song that featured Ariana, but apparently it was a meh battle and Blake was harsh towards Tommy. They´d probably want to skip that. And overall, it´s just a weird pairing and an even weirder song. Like, how are you going to take a dude that is the closest thing we have to a rock male this season and make him sing The Weeknd?

Carson vs Clint - Clint is not an exciting partner to begin with, and Carson lost his KO, so it doesn´t help his case. Plus, given how Minivan is likely gonna rage at him leaving in KOs, TPTB might want to soften the blow by not giving them enough time to fall in love with him.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Season 16 only had 2 battle montages iirc. I hope there will be less than 6 this season

S16 had 3 weeks of battles because of the lack of Tuesdays. That won´t happen this season. I hope there´s less than 6 montages as well, but it´s TPTB, so I can´t trust them that much.

That´s the only good thing about the shortened seasons, less montages overall on pre-lives (except for S19, but that was because of the election). Still, we´ll be happy with a full lives schedule again hopefully.

Edited by Misirlou