The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I am willing to bet the battle pair who sang “Good 4 U” is going to get montaged for sure. It was on the first taping and no steals or saves, the song itself it just too challenging to sing

Edited by Someone42

Just now, Someone42 said:

I am willing to bet the battle pair who sang “Good 4 U” is going to get montaged for sure. It was on the first taping and no steals or saves, the song itself it just too challenging to sing

It was on Taping 2.

Montaging an Olive Rodriguez song? Don't think they would with how popular she is.

• Like 2

Just now, jus.willy said:

Any saves in KO? Or just 1 steal?

It was just 1 steal in S17, I´m expecting it to remain that way.

Honestly, that kinda sucks, but who knows, maybe they´ll go back to 1 steal, 1 save format. We can hope.

Just now, AliXRose said:

Everyone's predicting KO pairings while I'm here grieving a snowflake who didn't even turn a chair, I'm such a clown.

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Lexi’s brunette and could fit for Team Blake’s unknown brunette girl, so…

(yeah I’m desperate don’t come for me)

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Montaging an Olive Rodriguez song? Don't think they would with how popular she is.

I mean, IF the singers didn't do the best, then they might not want to show the battle considering Olivia's popularity. 

Most of the unconfirmed names for battles are women except the rocker, but Sasha is no where to be seen. I don’t think he is the rocker, is is possible he is “Joshua”?

He can also be in the father son duo.

5 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Curious to see who Kelly ends up stealing in the knockouts 🤔 She has had pretty solid knockout steals within the past few seasons like Max, Cedrice, Cami, and Zae

Don’t forget Rod!

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic