The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

20 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Taping Two:

Carolina Alonso - TBA (Spanish song) - KELLY turned.

Raquel Trinidad - TBA (Frank Sinatra) - John, Kelly, and Ariana turned. Picked ARIANA.

Lucas O'Reilly - TBA (James Taylor) - No chair turns.

Hailey Mia - You Broke Me First (Tate McRae) - Ariana and Kelly turned. Picked ARIANA.

Joe (?) - TBA (possibly Midnight Rider) - No chair turns.

Jonathan Mouton - Leave the Door Open (Silk Sonic) - John, Kelly, and Ariana turned. Picked JOHN.

Kinsey Rose - TBA (The Chicks) - Kelly and Blake turned. Blake BLOCKED by Kelly. Default to KELLY.
Wendy Moten - either We Can Work It Out (The Beatles/Stevie Wonder OR Chaka Khan version) - Four chairs. John blocked by BLAKE. Picked BLAKE.

Raquel's voice is so pretty and refreshing!

John was blocked twice? It's weird. I mean, John has no power today

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Well, he has no power voting wise but he still appeal to some contestants. I don't know who were Wendy & Holly's first choices but good for them John was not an option, too much potential to be kicked out in the top 13

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, pauwis said:

its because of the contestants.  I can understand why Blake thought he needed to do that to get Wendy, and it worked!

It's getting old, though, with Kelly blocking Blake for the 5th straight season.  

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

It's getting old, though, with Kelly blocking Blake for the 5th straight season.  

Well, I mean she knows that if she blocks Blake from a country person then she will automatically get them bc there is now way they are picking someone else. 😂

Blake and Kelly are the go to coaches for country artist.

2 minutes ago, Voice said:

Well, I mean she knows that if she blocks Blake from a country person then she will automatically get them bc there is now way they are picking someone else. 😂

She blocked him from Cami Clune in S19 though, which was a bit bizarre to me.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Voice said:

Again confirming a weakness of the show, and how it  can fringe on one-note

Edited by LilBrooklyn18

18 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

She blocked him from Cami Clune in S19 though, which was a bit bizarre to me.

Cami was also taping seven of eight and her previous attempt to block Blake for Madeline hadn’t worked, so I think she was getting a little desperate to use it on Blake before his team filled up (and Blake’s got a soft spot for the indie girl type, as evidenced by who he tried to steal in S18 and S20’s KOs and Kat Hammock’s survival on his team in S17). Not the brightest block from a “who the contestant will pick” standpoint, but I can at least kind of see Kelly’s thought process a bit even if it’s not the best block she’s made. 

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Please forgive me lol idk why my mind said pop🤣 your right but I meant girls in general.🤣

Maybe because of the fact that she's on Team Ari + almost all of her girls this season are pop lol

In terms of your question, I do have preferences, but I do not know who would appeal during the show. We haven't even seen any performance of them on show (there were some who had great off-show stuffs, but lackluster performances, vice versa), so I'd say it's too early to call 🤔

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Maybe because of the fact that she's on Team Ari + almost all of her girls this season are pop lol

In terms of your question, I do have preferences, but I do not know who would appeal during the show. We haven't even seen any performance of them on show (there were some who had great off-show stuffs, but lackluster performances, vice versa), so I'd say it's too early to call 🤔

True…I’d say judge em based on their on show performances fr…..

I’m not even worrying about minivan rn lol because we dnt even know how voting is gonna go this season 

Edited by jus.willy

Just now, sydneysam said:

All it takes is one You Oughtta Know (jk) 🥲

PTSD.

Ryleigh needs a strong pop ballad to shine, they might give her an uptempo hit where everything from pitch to bandzilla could possibly go wrong. I think Katherine will be ok, she'll survive this round IMO. Some of them will get paired together, and perform on a later taping with no steals left. Hailey is the youngest, hope the nerves don't get to her. Raquel has a very specific voice and it'll come down to how passionate Ariana is about her.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

PTSD.

Ryleigh needs a strong pop ballad to shine, they might give her an uptempo hit where everything from pitch to bandzilla could possibly go wrong. I think Katherine will be ok, she'll survive this round IMO. Some of them will get paired together, and perform on a later taping with no steals left. Hailey is the youngest, hope the nerves don't get to her. Raquel has a very specific voice and it'll come down to how passionate Ariana is about her.

TPTB attempting to bus Ryleigh with an upbeat song:

Ryleigh:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1