The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Did he really say this? Maybe he did, and I didn’t catch it. As a member of Blake’s team, there’s nothing to be gained by saying that publicly. 

Can’t remember what interview video I saw on YouTube that mentioned it, but he said John was plan A but the block ruled that out, and Kelly was plan B but she didn’t turn (heavily paraphrased but you get the point).

Luckily, Blake worked out fine, but maybe I wouldn’t have said it when I was still in the competition were I Cam. At least it didn’t come back to bite him later.

13 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They openly discussed this? I’m not saying they didn’t. I just don’t remember it. 

Yeah, Jose mentioned it in one of his lives. He also said that Kelly would critique an artist for one thing and praise another artist for that same thing. 👀 

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Luckily, Blake worked out fine, but maybe I wouldn’t have said it when I was still in the competition were I Cam. At least it didn’t come back to bite him later.

Not that many people pay attention to what they say once the competition is done, but I don’t think that’s what the average Blake stan wants to hear, even if they read or hear about it later. That said, the Blake stans probably won’t support his career anyway. That’s not his target audience.  

They did say some stuff in their IG lives. I believe some guy named Tyler from last season that was a no chair turn as well said that Kelly apparently wasnt very nice to him. (And that Nick in contrast, was very nice).

Anna Grace also said that she only worked with Blake for about 20 minutes via Zoom and that was it.

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, Jose mentioned it in one of his lives. He also said that Kelly would critique an artist for one thing and praise another artist for that same thing. 👀 

Yep, he did lol. And frankly, its true lol.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They did say some stuff in their IG lives. I believe some guy named Tyler from last season that was a no chair turn as well said that Kelly apparently wasnt very nice to him. (And that Nick in contrast, was very nice).

Anna Grace also said that she only worked with Blake for about 20 minutes via Zoom and that was it.

Yep, he did lol. And frankly, its true lol.

According to Taryn, for covid reasons, they were limited to ten minutes face to face with coached her season. 

31 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Although I’d guess even the spoilers group doesn’t really know when they’ll be posted, outside of anyone who’s directly in charge of coordinating the release

Yeah, I too think that's the case this season.

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Can someone explain me what’s the point of the group exactly? I knew it existed but I’m still not sure if it’s the group involved in the spoilers process or something else.

There was a group that existed last season because we had complete spoilers, but (for completely valid reasons) @Someone648 wasn't ready to put them in the OP yet, and some people had a meltdown, so that was the workaround. I wasn't aware of its existence this season 🤷‍♀️

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Can someone explain me what’s the point of the group exactly? I knew it existed but I’m still not sure if it’s the group involved in the spoilers process or something else.

It’s just a group that gets spoilers before everyone else. Just that nothing more lol. It lowkey isn’t fair to others who aren’t in it.  I can’t do anything about the group

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

It’s just a group that gets spoilers before everyone else. Just that nothing more lol. It lowkey isn’t fair to others who aren’t in it.  I can’t do anything about the group

Has it been active this season?

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Has it been active this season?

I wasn’t added until right around when battles taped this season, but it’s on and off active (sometimes it gets multiple pages of messages in half an hour, other times it’ll take hours to fill a single page).

I don’t think it’s the fairest system and I didn’t ask to be added, for the record, but outside of the direct coordinators it’s 90% speculative at this point anyway so it’s not like it’s too much different from this main thread.

I may be talking out of my a** here but I think it would be much better if only the people actually involved in gathering spoilers had the info before @Someone648 releases the whole thing, and if other users find info from other sources by themselves, they should keep it to themselves and not discuss it in a group.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I may be talking out of my a** here but I think it would be much better if only the people actually involved in gathering spoilers had the info before @Someone648 releases the whole thing, and if other users find info from other sources by themselves, they should keep it to themselves and not discuss it in a group.

They'd lose all their sense of patience and letting the team take their time and have giant meltdowns here, though. LOL

7 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Agree with this. I think the original point of the spoiler group was in the early stages of S19 when people were divided on wanting the spoilers out heavily incomplete/wanting to wait until spoilers were complete.

Now, I don't really think there's a point in having it anymore. The spoiler gatherers should have their own chat, while the people who aren't involved wait just like the rest of us.

• Like 1

Just now, jus.willy said:

Lol you didn’t know this??

I was inactive for 2 years and haven’t kept up with artists on social media since S16. I figured coach follows would give away what team the artists were on, but I have never seen it phrased as a written rule before.