The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I was inactive for 2 years and haven’t kept up with artists on social media since S16. I figured coach follows would give away what team the artists were on, but I have never seen it phrased as a written rule before.

Oh yeahhh lol just for the purpose of not spoiling the show lol.

Only John,Ari and Jhud follow their artists though. The rest don’t even follow their winners😭😂( correct time of their are more coaches that do this)

Edited by jus.willy
  • Like 2

Hey y’all, I’m on my phone at work rn and I’ve been super busy with work and non-Voice related things/life in general so just wanted to put a few things out there:

-My plan is for spoilers tomorrow. I don’t get home from work til later tonight when it’s already super late for most of y’all (because timezones, ofc) so tomorrow morning should HOPEFULLY be when I get back in front of my desktop.

-We love the sources that give us info but there’s a LOT of TBA’s. Just warning y’all in advance. We’ve sent pretty much every possible contestant to fill in the TBA’s to the sources and for the most part, they don’t remember/aren’t 100% sure, or haven’t responded with any confirmation. We barely got confirmation (or well… rejection) this morninf. So that’s just to spare the “Could [artist] be Team Blake’s TBA winner?” questions. We asked already. If we do get an update from them then that’ll change.

-Regarding the spoiler chat, as mentioned above, yes it was created due to the S19 spoiler stuff. S19 was a cool exception bc we got spoilers that were pretty much complete and reeeeeally quick, but we wanted to take our time to verify some stuff and to quell some of the impatience - I don’t remember if I suggested it or if somebody else did - but I agreed the group was a solid idea.  I didn’t personally create the group and I’m pretty much hands off of the group, nor do I even remember who was the person to create the group and add me later on lol. I do personally feel it’ might be time for the group to go though because it definitely has become a bit unfair. I don’t personally give out the info on there, and I don’t check it often anyway. This week-long wait is pretty standard based on what we did in the seasons before COVID so I know it’s a weird adjustment shifting back to something much more normal, but hopefully y’all will enjoy the spoilers that’ll come out tomorrow (barring a total meltdown of my computer/the Internet/an asteroid/my alarm waking me up late for work)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 16

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Oh yeahhh lol just for the purpose of not spoiling the show lol.

Only John,Ari and Jhud follow their artists though. The rest don’t even follow their winners😭😂( correct time of their are more coaches that do this)

Gwen followed all of her contestants season 12, right after the each blind was shown.   She follows Carter, obviously.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Hey y’all, I’m on my phone at work rn and I’ve been super busy with work and non-Voice related things/life in general so just wanted to put a few things out there:

-My plan is for spoilers tomorrow. I don’t get home from work til later tonight when it’s already super late for most of y’all (because timezones, ofc) so tomorrow morning should HOPEFULLY be when I get back in front of my desktop.

-We love the sources that give us info but there’s a LOT of TBA’s. Just warning y’all in advance. We’ve sent pretty much every possible contestant to fill in the TBA’s to the sources and for the most part, they don’t remember/aren’t 100% sure, or haven’t responded with any confirmation. We barely got confirmation (or well… rejection) this morninf. So that’s just to spare the “Could [artist] be Team Blake’s TBA winner?” questions. We asked already. If we do get an update from them then that’ll change.

-Regarding the spoiler chat, as mentioned above, yes it was created due to the S19 spoiler stuff. S19 was a cool exception bc we got spoilers that were pretty much complete and reeeeeally quick, but we wanted to take our time to verify some stuff and to quell some of the impatience - I don’t remember if I suggested it or if somebody else did - but I agreed the group was a solid idea.  I didn’t personally create the group and I’m pretty much hands off of the group, nor do I even remember who was the person to create the group and add me later on lol. I do personally feel it’ might be time for the group to go though because it definitely has become a bit unfair. I don’t personally give out the info on there, and I don’t check it often anyway. This week-long wait is pretty standard based on what we did in the seasons before COVID so I know it’s a weird adjustment shifting back to something much more normal, but hopefully y’all will enjoy the spoilers that’ll come out tomorrow (barring a total meltdown of my computer/the Internet/an asteroid/my alarm waking me up late for work)

- thanks for all your hard work, as always!!!!

- i guess you could advise the person who does spread the info to that group chat to stop doing so. then all will be well.

It is honestly more fun to watch the audition rounds when we don’t know the full spoilers and can play it by ear. I like to know some names before the season of contestants that made it far but not the full details because it’s fun when there are missing puzzle pieces

• Like 1

Blake and Kelly barely follow ANYONE, never mind their teams. They follow 30 and 34 accounts respectively. Ari follows 850 and John has the most follows at 902.

I guess none of them ever went on follow back sprees, lol!

ETA: This is IG. When the show started, the focus was on Twitter accounts. I didn’t check those.

Edited by AngelaKD

Ryleigh is clearly a very talented vocalist, but she should REALLY lay back on the runs. That's a home performance where you don't really need to show off that much, yet she still did so many. 

She has a tendency to oversing by a lot in her IG covers. I get that some people like that over-the-top style, but I think less can be more sometimes.

Just now, FloorWax said:

Ryleigh is clearly a very talented vocalist, but she should REALLY lay back on the runs. That's a home performance where you don't really need to show off that much, yet she still did so many. 

She has a tendency to oversing by a lot in her IG covers. I get that some people like that over-the-top style, but I think less can be more sometimes.

She can be simplistic I’m sure. But again that’s what coaching is for… and I think Ari, someone who can be simple and over the top can really help her with that. That’s why they’re perfect 🙂

Just now, jus.willy said:

She can be simplistic I’m sure. But again that’s what coaching is for… and I think Ari, someone who can be simple and over the top can really help her with that. That’s why they’re perfect 🙂

Assuming they actually get to spend time together in rehearsal sessions. Hopefully they get more than 20 mins unlike the S19 artists.

• Like 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

Assuming they actually get to spend time together in rehearsal sessions. Hopefully they get more than 20 mins unlike the S19 artists.

I’m sure its more relaxed now so I think so. And you don’t need more than 10 minutes to tell your artist to dial is down a bit🤣 

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Agree with this. She has skill but laying it back will be crucial for her. That was my problem with Jose and Shane Q for example. 

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Yeah, she sang "Anyone" for her blind, and I wonder whether the runs/vocal tricks got in the way of (imo) the most important part of the song: the emotion. I know that a few people had a similar issue w/ Carolina using runs a lot, but she dialed it back a lot when she did "Anyone," so hopefully Ryleigh did something similar. However, if she ended up just doing what she usually does, I'll probably enjoy it anyway.

• Like 1