The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, professorX said:

you're underestimating the power of twitter :no:

edit: and I feel like they do. imagine the backlash they got if they intentionally let Kenzie win despite the massive support of Cam in the comment sections

Already happened with Thunderstorm. Twitter has no standing without the twitter save, its just noise. 

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So it turns out that Blake blocked John for Wendy. Must have been another factor that sold her.

Also, he must have thought she was specifically R&B/Soul to go for him.

Meaning if her audition song’s the one we think it is, she 100% did the Chaka Khan take on it (John’s a big Chaka fan + the R&B/soul elements of Wendy’s voice lend itself well to covering Chaka with ease).

Apparently Kelly was pissed she lost Wendy; my bet is her trying to use the “do you really want to work with someone who takes opportunities away from you” card backfired, but we’ll see.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Taping Two:

Carolina Alonso - TBA (Spanish song) - KELLY turned.

Raquel Trinidad - TBA (Frank Sinatra) - John, Kelly, and Ariana turned. Picked ARIANA.

Lucas O'Reilly - TBA (James Taylor) - No chair turns.

Hailey Mia - You Broke Me First (Tate McRae) - Ariana and Kelly turned. Picked ARIANA.

Joe (?) - TBA (possibly Midnight Rider) - No chair turns.

Jonathan Mouton - Leave the Door Open (Silk Sonic) - John, Kelly, and Ariana turned. Picked JOHN.

Kinsey Rose - TBA (The Chicks) - Kelly and Blake turned. Blake BLOCKED by Kelly. Default to KELLY.
Wendy Moten - either We Can Work It Out (The Beatles/Stevie Wonder OR Chaka Khan version) - Four chairs. John blocked by BLAKE. Picked BLAKE.

Ooh, Carolina's singing Láy Mé Dowñ this season!

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

So... is he trying to say he won his battle (among other things, yes, but it seems like he's also hinting at that)? Putting WIN in all caps twice is quite interesting.

I mean.. he just posted a Dennys photo just today with the caption "Every day LOL" 👀

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

What genre is Kinsey (cuz im usually rly bad at genres)

Kinsey’s country all the way (The Chicks being a pretty iconic early 2000s country girl group and her being Nashville based suggest that, plus she followed Dolly Parton recently + has covered Dolly for years).

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

I mean.. he just posted a Dennys photo just today with the caption "Every day LOL" 👀

Like I said in his fan thread, it seems that he’s practically handing us the results. :haha:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 1