The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

They’d have to be reading this forum to take your advice though! #paradox

Of course they are. Every season, pages of this thread get filled talking about a contestant upset with IDF for being critical of a performance. That’s what they signed up for! I’m not talking about nasty personal attacks, of course. There is no place for that. However, if they get far enough in the competition, they will see those on other social media platforms, if they venture too far into the weeds. I’m just suggesting to not go looking for them. 

7 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I'm gonna miss the 4 way KO bc it gave us rly good performances (ik it's an unpopular opinion but Michael, Julia, Ryan, Carolina and Savanna KILLED it)

One thing I liked about it is that it guarantees studio recordings from the battle saves. But, other than that? I'll happily remove it imo- it feels rushed for me 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

One thing I liked about it is that it guarantees studio recordings from the battle saves. But, other than that? I'll happily remove it imo- it feels rushed for me 

And they get included in the group performance in the end (the Christmas tree one for S19 and BTS for S20) I MEAN JULIA'S WHISTLE NOTE

I like how they say "Top 20" even though it's not actually Top 20 since the non-winners are technically KO losers 

Edited by VoiceFan!

5 minutes ago, JodiRose said:

I have read that the woman that sang “pov” and picked Kelly was named Shadale Johnson, just in case you guys were wondering.

No, it’s Gymani. We have no information on Shadale’s blind.

Battles have a tendency to be messy with an idiotic pairing and a horrible song choice, so lets hope there's not too many of those this season.

I think source comments are off the table, but it'd be cool to see who the other coaches picked apart from the one who has the final say.