The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

LOL I’d be lying if I said I’m shocked that’s her outfit to a campfire 😂😂😂 BUT Ari is the star and the one highlighted so it’s appropriate lol

I understand, but c’mon! :haha: Think about the people who watch this show. I understand Kelly not wanting to dress down when Ari is wearing that, and she does social media stuff with no makeup sometimes. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, professorX said:

I hope the coaches are singing POV acoustic version, its not impossible though :haha:

Yea it not impossible why do I imagine Talking to The Moon Bruno Mars. The moon is Talking to Ariana and her iconic entrance

2 minutes ago, professorX said:

Also, you CANNOT tell me they aren't pushing for an AA female win this season. I feel it happening with Wendy, but I wish it would be Gymani.

Maybe TPTB would make Blake give up Wendy to Ariana in KOs and push for a Wendy-Ari win. 

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

I GONNA CRY IF THIS IS HER ONLY TIME she does it

may not be her only time, but i think she will have plenty of things to do next year to come back and as after this season it's only one season a year, she might only come back in 2 or 3 years ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, French20 said:

may not be her only time, but i think she will have plenty of things to do next year to come back and as after this season it's only one season a year, she might only come back in 2 or 3 years ...

Yea true