The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I mean, I'm pretty sure she did the show because of the pandemic.  Now that everything reopened, she'll be back to her career. They'll likely bring Gwen back for next season, especially since they'll want to have a season where Blake and Gwen coach together as spouses.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, I'm pretty sure she did the show because of the pandemic.  Now that everything reopened, she'll be back to her career. They'll likely bring Gwen back for next season, especially since they'll want to have a season where Blake and Gwen coach together as spouses.

Maybe they will switch out John with someone else as well. I would really like to see Alicia and/or JHud back.

Blake and Kelly...they can just stay forever. Tbh it really wouldn’t be the same without them there.

• Like 2

Just now, Voice said:

Maybe they will switch out John with someone else as well. I would really like to see Alicia and/or JHud back.

Blake and Kelly...they can just stay forever. Tbh it really wouldn’t be the same without them there.

Yup Agreed 

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

In her ig post was Ari referring to her team as in her personal team or her team as in her team of artists on the show?

i assume she meant team of artists.

• Thanks 1

Well, with Justin very likely out, my quest for favorites has ended so far. Now just waiting for new names to appear. This is my list:

TEAM KELLY:

Girl Named Tom

Holly Forbes

Aaron Hines

TEAM ARIANA:

Wyatt Michael

David Vogel

TEAM BLAKE:

Carson Peters

Wendy Moten

The Joy Reunion

Unplaced:

Samuel Harness

Chavon Rodgers

KJ Jennings (No clue whether she's Team Blake or not)

Good luck to these peeps in the battles. (To everyone, really, but hopefully they make it through).

There's still some people that I have on hold : Jack Rogan, Hailey Mia, and Kinsey Rose, but I'll wait for their blinds.

My list of favorites per team:

Team Kelly:

Girl Named Tom

Holly Forbes

Team Ariana:

Wyatt Michael

Bella DeNapoli

Team Legend:

Lol none

Team Blake:

Wendy Moten

Carson Peters

KJ Jennings

Unplaced:

Samuel Harness

Kinsey Rose

Shadale Johnson

Hailey Mia

I know there's evidence that suggests KJ isn't on Team Blake, but that's what it says in the OP, so I'll place her there for the meantime.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Daillon said:

IIRC coaches usually sign a contract to be on two seasons. Ari being only on S21 would be the exception rather than the norm. Can’t see her becoming a regular tho.

i think the same, then I'm sure she will be too busy next year to make her second consecutive season, so we won't see her before 2023, hence her message which is clear, she is already sad to think in the final ...

unless she likes auditions so much (that's what she makes it clear), feeling in the chair, that she can put aside a few of her projects to devote herself to the voice and so on her would become like Alicia Keys, coming 3-4 seasons ...

11 minutes ago, Daillon said:

IIRC coaches usually sign a contract to be on two seasons. Ari being only on S21 would be the exception rather than the norm. Can’t see her becoming a regular tho.

While that is the norm I did remember Kelly making a comment about Ariana only doing one season when the coaches were talking about her coming on the show the following season when the Season 20 coaches were guests on her talk show. Considering how much the show is paying Ariana I wouldn't be surprised if she only did one season since I doubt the show could afford to pay that much for more than one season. She would have to provide a huge ratings bump for it to be worthwhile to bring her back and that seems very unlikely.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Ok, can someone give me a quick recap of the past week in voice spoiler land? 🤞

also Shadale Johnson, Carolina Alonso, Kaitlyn Velez, Kinsey Rose, Samuel Harness, Raquel Trinidad, Sasha Allen, Lana Scott, and Sabrina Dias are all in, along with new name Hailey Mia

Just now, Mistake006 said:

also Shadale Johnson, Carolina Alonso, Kaitlyn Velez, Kinsey Rose, Samuel Harness, Raquel Trinidad, Sasha Allen, Lana Scott, and Sabrina Dias are all in, along with new name Hailey Mia

plus Tommy Edwards and Katie Mortimer (possibly)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

plus Tommy Edwards and Katie Mortimer (possibly)

I'd say Katie Mortimer is less likely than the others because there isn't any hotel evidence for her. Also, Chavon Rodgers was not mentioned.

• Like 4