The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

GNT and Wendy Slayed , Wendy was slaying them notes , releasing beams of light from her mouth . Then GNT were just amazing I loved the chain especially, the harmonies were actually good ,Bekah slaying , and they had me hyped up, they had me trapped in their chain of mesmerization and greatness. All the finalists were great tonight IMO.

Edited by Mohammad

Just now, jem128 said:

Because Carson didn’t mention them? It does seem like there are already a ton of performances tomorrow. If they don’t do them, I wonder why. 

We are getting the duets. Carson literally said that the top 5 will sing with their coaches tomorrow night

I feel like it's gonna get tricky to predict tomorrow night.

Wendy seems to be bringing the expected attention to her ballad. However, GNT already surpassed 7K likes on Facebook and 130K of views, solely on The Chain. 

PS: "I just voted for The trio. A Boy named Tom. Let’s make this the first group to win the voice. And Fleetwood Mac. That’s my kind of music".

...Sometimes Facebook is entertaining, at least. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

iTunes update:

GNT - River #5 

GNT - The Chain #6 

GNT - DITW #11 

GNT - BNTIFY #34 

Paris - Me & Mrs. Jones #49 

GNT - MHTM #73 

Hailey - idontwannebeyouanymore #93 

Wendy - OTR #94 

GNT - VLV #97 

Wendy - How Will I Know #122 

Wendy - YAINTGB #178 

ALSO:

GNT - Wichita Lineman #77 

GNT - Hits From The Road (Album) #29

Edited by landon1988
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I feel like it's gonna get tricky to predict tomorrow night.

Wendy seems to be bringing the expected attention to her ballad. However, GNT already surpassed 7K likes on Facebook and 130K of views, solely on The Chain. 

PS: "I just voted for The trio. A Boy named Tom. Let’s make this the first group to win the voice. And Fleetwood Mac. That’s my kind of music".

...Sometimes Facebook is entertaining, at least. 

With a voting audience like this, I truly wonder why the finalists on this show never make it big.

• Like 1

I know I just posted an iTunes update but it already changed again.  The Chain is climbing fast and OTR flew up to the top 40!

GNT - The Chain #4 

GNT - River #5 

GNT - DITW #11 

GNT - BNTIFY #22 

Wendy - OTR #37 

Paris - Me & Mrs. Jones #42 

Hailey - idontwannebeyouanymore #66 

GNT - MHTM #70 

GNT - VLV #86 

Wendy - How Will I Know #92 

Wendy - YAINTGB #127 

ALSO:

GNT - Wichita Lineman #71 

At this point what I´m looking forward to tomorrow´s show are the coaches duets, which I´ll catch on YT . The guest lineup looks pretty boring , so I´ll probably skip the show and come back for the last 10 minutes when they reveal the results.

Edited by Misirlou

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

At this point what I´m looking forward to tomorrow´s show are the coaches duets, which I´ll catch on YT . The guest lineup looks pretty boring , so I´ll probably skip the show and come back for the last 10 minutes when they reveal the results.

ready for s22 in nine months :haha:

2 minutes ago, landon1988 said:

I know I just posted an iTunes update but it already changed again.  The Chain is climbing fast and OTR flew up to the top 40!

GNT - The Chain #4 

GNT - River #5 

GNT - DITW #11 

GNT - BNTIFY #22 

Wendy - OTR #37 

Paris - Me & Mrs. Jones #42 

Hailey - idontwannebeyouanymore #66 

GNT - MHTM #70 

GNT - VLV #86 

Wendy - How Will I Know #92 

Wendy - YAINTGB #127 

ALSO:

GNT - Wichita Lineman #71 

exactly getting that deserved coin

wait do artists get money off of this 

2 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

ready for s22 in nine months :haha:

Long wait lol. 

I´ll likely take a needed break from IDF, (Idol really seems like it´s not for me), and return on July or so, where we hopefully can have some info. And then let the journey go on again.

S21 E26 · Live Finale, Part 2

14 Dec 2021

Host Carson Daly reveals who America has chosen to be the Season 21 winner; the star-studded finale features special performances by chart-topping artists and finalist/coach duets.

Duet confirmed.