The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Voice said:

There is a poll on a “NBC The Voice” group on Facebook ask “Who is going to win The Voice”

600+ have answered

GNT - 288 votes

Wendy - 95 votes

Paris - 92

Hailey - 53

Joshua - 35

Lana - 33

J&S - 15

Jershika - 11

Top 5 right there, I think 😂 

• Like 2

Just now, Anybody354 said:

I am confused as to why people thought Team Legend was going to be weak pre season. I thought before battles, we hardly knew his team, and by the team we knew his team going into KOs, it was relatively strong.

Of course I lurked in the thread and was not a member.

Just now, Anybody354 said:

I am confused as to why people thought Team Legend was going to be weak pre season. I thought before battles, we hardly knew his team, and by the team we knew his team going into KOs, it was relatively strong.

Most people meant it as weak in terms of voting potential.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

They do that?? That is very low, EVEN for Minivan 😢😢😔

The thing is, I saw relatively few of those before top 11 week when Sasha’s fans talked about what trans rep means to them.

So it’s like they didn’t care up until it was replanted in their minds.

Edited by VintageVoice

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

The thing is, I saw relatively few of those before top 11 week when Sasha’s fans talked about what trans rep means to them.

And it was probably replanted in them again this week with the picture of Sasha with his girlfriend.

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Remember when i mentioned in one post that Minivan are "fine" with LGBT+ people as long they don't talk about their (very real) issues?? They are fine with minorities as long as they shut up and don't play the "victim" (Even though they ARE VICTIMS) 

Yeah, i was right

I can understand negative reception on the basis of J&S not being as strong vocalists/not being as dynamic as the other contestants on the show, though I acknowledge they have a niche for their type of music and people have liked them enough to vote them through when stronger vocalists don't perform to standard. However their comments lately have started to veer straight into the territory of personal attacks, which I'm just not here for. 

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

Remember when i mentioned in one post that Minivan are "fine" with LGBT+ people as long they don't talk about their (very real) issues?? They are fine with minorities as long as they shut up and don't play the "victim" (Even though they ARE VICTIMS) 

Yeah, i was right

Honestly some of Minivan is just needlessly transphobic.