The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Angelbright said:

I mean the trans card was definitely annoying because you NEVER hear black people on this show say BLM 

This is a good point

Trans rights and BLM are both very important human rights issues….

But I mean it’s complicated. Had Gymani said BLM, would she win the IS?

this is so much more beyond just a who’s a better singer contest. Cuz if that’s the case, Gymani wins this IS by a freaking landslide

Just now, Maxwell said:

Facebook is something else..... They said at least Wendy didn't have a smug face when she fell????? They also said she was just trying to get attention to herself and that she's so full of herself. 😡

What the ACTUAL freak omg thats so direspectful and rude…

She literally got hurt and theyre just refusing to acknowledge that

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Just now, Maxwell said:

Facebook is something else..... They said at least Wendy didn't have a smug face when she fell????? They also said she was just trying to get attention to herself and that she's so full of herself. 😡

Excuse my language. 

But they can go shut their f****** mouths and go back to being terrible people who have nothing better to do with their lives, but bash people on a national TV show.

They can go to h*** tbh

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

There are some real whack jobs on Facebook. Probably at least 10-20% of them. I can’t believe they say stuff like that under their real name, so all of their friends and relatives can see how much of an a**hole they are. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

FB Karens are horrible. All of the contestants should avoid that app like the plague.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

I’ve also seen… Lana tripped her :whut: People really have nothing better to do… 

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Imagine being so pathetic you can’t show legitimate concern for someone who got hurt on live f*cking television.

Shame on them.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Maxwell said:

I knew Facebook wasn't the best place to being with, but this is just a new low....

I knew that people over there don't like Wendy, but even I find that repulsive.  That was clearly a genuine accident.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

I knew that people over there don't like Wendy, but even I find that repulsive.  That was clearly a genuine accident.

The amount of mental gymnastics these people go through is mindboggling, how do you see an accident and turn it into "she's just trying to make it about herself"? Honestly it's just pathetic.

• Like 3