The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Misirlou said:

That could very well work. It helps that they showed him on facetime with her.

They could use it as a way to help push Wendy into the finale, and we know that she knows him. Have contestants ever sung songs by singers they knew personally, not counting coaches and advisors?

GNT and Hailey are obtaining all of their support from themselves.

GNT's Instagram top 10 reveal post has more than 22.5k likes, while Hailey's has 12.3k on Voice Instagram account.

Team Ariana is always the most popular on Instagram, but only when she posts the stories of their performances.

Edited by Arsh

Just now, Cookie73 said:

They could use it as a way to help push Wendy into the finale, and we know that she knows him. Have contestants ever sung songs by singers they knew personally, not counting coaches and advisors?

Sundance and Blake's duet performing the former's father's song (RIP Roy Head), "Treat Her Right."

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

Given the negative reception, I think she could use a bit of a TPTB push, and this could do it.

1 minute ago, Gmm99 said:

Sundance and Blake's duet performing the former's father's song (RIP Roy Head), "Treat Her Right."

That’s right. It’s been a while since we had a ringer on the show, or a relative of someone well known. Seasons 10 and 11 were full of those contestants

I believe Jershika has a hidden fan base😁😆

She gets PV regardless of how low her social media stats are. She was last on Instagram and Facebook this week, and she was in the bottom three on YouTube.

She made it through the Playoffs by singing "Beggin."

26 minutes ago, Arsh said:

GNT and Hailey are obtaining all of their support from themselves.

GNT's Instagram top 10 reveal post has more than 22.5k likes, while Hailey's has 12.3k on Voice Instagram account.

Team Ariana is always the most popular on Instagram, but only when she posts the stories of their performances.

Anywhere you look, those are the two with the most social media/Youtube support by far, the exception being the spamming done by Ariana stans for her contestants, which we know means nothing at all. If social media means anything, they are the top two right now. Wendy is probably 3rd on that ranking. She’s benefiting from her semi-celebrity status. There are a few who have had decent numbers on Facebook most weeks, but are weak everywhere else…Jeremy and Paris, I’m looking at you. 

Edited by TeamAudra

16 minutes ago, Arsh said:

I believe Jershika has a hidden fan base😁😆

She gets PV regardless of how low her social media stats are. She was last on Instagram and Facebook this week, and she was in the bottom three on YouTube.

She made it through the Playoffs by singing "Beggin."

She could be getting more casual votes than social media indicates. That could be true of any of the top 10, excluding J&S. 

5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I’d go as far to say she’s the most engaged she’s been in several seasons. Of course, that’s easier to do when she has the frontrunner and a child prodigy on her team (she lives for that). 

I think her speech didnt seem very enthusiastic. Like "eh hopefully they vote you through but if not you can come on my show or whatever" She's doing something right though because she still has three artists and has gotten JEremy farther than on Idol when J lo was in his  corner

1 hour ago, sneaky said:

I think her speech didnt seem very enthusiastic. Like "eh hopefully they vote you through but if not you can come on my show or whatever" She's doing something right though because she still has three artists and has gotten JEremy farther than on Idol when J lo was in his  corner

I think Kelly knew that Gymani's chances in the competition were slim, having been in the Instant Save twice now, so she was probably already preparing herself for the chance that her time was over.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, sneaky said:

It just reflected the reality that they probably don’t want one coach having 4 contestants in the top 10, or potentially the top 8. The song choice reflected that too. 

I saw this Wendy quote and thought I’d share it here. It must be one hell of a grind for her to say that. 

—-

Wendy said of her Thanksgiving plans: I hope to catch up on some sleep and downtime. This pace is so fast. I've been in the music business 35 years and I've never been on this kind of pace. I was like, 'Oh, my gosh. I don't think I can handle it.' Not at this pace, so I plan on getting some sleep. That's my goal. And to be thankful for this experience and thankful that I'm here.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I saw this Wendy quote and thought I’d share it here. It must be one hell of a grind for her to say that. 

—-

Wendy said of her Thanksgiving plans: I hope to catch up on some sleep and downtime. This pace is so fast. I've been in the music business 35 years and I've never been on this kind of pace. I was like, 'Oh, my gosh. I don't think I can handle it.' Not at this pace, so I plan on getting some sleep. That's my goal. And to be thankful for this experience and thankful that I'm here.

The show is physically and emotionally draining. And its true, if the continuing weeks move fast for us imagine how they do for the artists. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The show is physically and emotionally draining. And its true, if the continuing weeks move fast for us imagine how they do for the artists. 

Which is why they shouldn’t be checking out the social media comments and IDF to see what people think of their performances. 

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

imagine how much more draining it would be if the outside world actually cared about the show. There would be more press and photo ops to deal with. 

39 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Now Audra….

Honestly? Ariana kind of blends into the background on the show. She does not have a big personality. I like her, she’s very nice, but she’s totally overshadowed by Kelly and Blake on the show. Notice I left out John. 

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Honestly? Ariana kind of blends into the background on the show. She does not have a big personality. I like her, she’s very nice, but she’s totally overshadowed by Kelly and Blake on the show. Notice I left out John. 

ok lol but you said Kelly is more engaged into the show than Ariana??

10 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

and what made you come to that conclusion?

Becuse I watch the show every week. I’m assuming you’re referring to personal stuff off camera. I’m talking about what viewers see, and what affects the voting behavior of the public. Kelly is killing it with that this season.