The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

I would love to have Brandi Carlile on the show, she seems like such a sweet person.

She really is.  She let Janice Freeman (RIP) perform "The Story" with her at one of her concerts soon after her elimination in season thirteen.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Maybe another contestant would do "The Story" then. Although it's been done a lot, it's been done well every time I can remember.

I rewatched all of them bc of this comment (I think all of them at least. I counted 5 times...) and this is correct. Each is unique but done very well. Janice and Sarah tho ❤️

Looking forward to seeing anyone nail the song again this season :haha:

• Like 4

Just now, Someone648 said:

Looking forward to seeing anyone nail the song again this season :haha:

Hopefully it's not a Season 19 "Let It Be" situation though 😬 (just kidding, we will manifest a contestant killing it on "The Story" this season too... maybe Holly? 👀)

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Maybe another contestant would do "The Story" then. Although it's been done a lot, it's been done well every time I can remember.

I would love to see someone do this song by the Highwomen (Brandi Carlile, Maren Morris, Amanda Shires, Natalie Hemby). Brandi sings lead on this one.

Edited by FloorWax

2 hours ago, Sabina said:

in my opinion the advisor for each team 

Ariana Grande-Mariah Carey

Blake Shelton-Jason Aldean

Kelly Clarkson-Brandi Carlile

John Legend-DJ Khaled,Monica

How’d we go from Brandi as mega mentor to her as Kelly’s advisor? Any Brandi is amazing she’d be a great pick