The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

At this point the last chance she has is to be one of the saves, the brunette girl on Team Blake, or the girl on Team Ariana. Either way she wouldn´t be in a good position due to being a save.

How is the save bad? There isn’t a 4 way KO anymore….they still get to move on 

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

At this point the last chance she has is to be one of the saves, the brunette girl on Team Blake, or the girl on Team Ariana. Either way she wouldn´t be in a good position due to being a save.

I’m pretty sure Lexi was denied by sources for those tapings, but there’s always a chance that they’re wrong. Kaitlyn looks to be out based on IG stories, so my bet is on Katie for Ari’s save and Lana for Blake’s save.

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

How is the save bad? There isn’t a 4 way KO anymore….they still get to move on 

I´m still hung up on how they were treated  in the KOs on S17. We´ll see this time around. If at least one of the saves makes lives, I´ll change my mind. 

16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m still hung up on how they were treated  in the KOs on S17. We´ll see this time around. If at least one of the saves makes lives, I´ll change my mind. 

Random thought: Do you think the save can be paired again to their battle partner? 

21 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m pretty sure Lexi was denied by sources for those tapings, but there’s always a chance that they’re wrong. Kaitlyn looks to be out based on IG stories, so my bet is on Katie for Ari’s save and Lana for Blake’s save.

What genre is Lana? Given that she could have been paired against a rock girl.

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

What genre is Lana? Given that she could have been paired against a rock girl.

She’s an odd one, I’m not really sure how to describe her genre. :haha: Just a crazy mix of country, pop, folk, and indie all in one artist. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jyn Mycle said:

Random thought: Do you think the save can be paired again to their battle partner? 

I think even TPTB themselves would realize that it would be the pinnacle of stupidity if that happens. 

But, also, I´m giving it like 2% chance that it could happen, knowing this show.

Some random thoughts:

Since he got paired with The Joy Reunion, I assume Peedy auditioned with country, or at least something in the reigns of country. He also probably has more power than we think to make his voice stand out against a seasoned trio, in battles where the soloist is usually drowned by groups.

Paris could very well be John's main horse now. He's can sing, and is very old fashioned, his style being quite rustic ( in a good way), he is pretty much a traditional cover artist who covers a lot of different artists ( From Sinatra to Chris Stapleton to Bruno Mars to Stevie Wonder). His conservative appeal might resonate with Minivan to the point where they could carry him at least to the Top 10 if he remains consistent.

It seems like Wendy has been killing it so far, but TPTB needs to stick her in one lane to avoid confusion. It would be better to go country now in KOs than later in the game.

"Joshua" was given a pop/rock Olivia Rodrigo song, so he probably is in that pop lane, with maybe a bit of an edge considering the distortion present on the song.

I'm betting on not only Brittany vs Jershika for KOs on Team Legend, but Samuel vs Sabrina, with the former ones winning.

I think Jeremy is still being underestimated. He's done this before, can sing, is likable, and his coach seems to be fond of him already. Keep an eye on him.

At least one of Team Ariana's pop girls will be changing teams on KOs.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Unless he’s stolen by Ariana, Jonathan is basically playoffs fodder. Or he needs to snatch the PV #2 on team Legend

If he remains with Blake, yeah he's likely fodder on his team. And so will be his KO steal.

If he returns to Legend, he could very well get the 2nd PV if he delivers. There's no real hierarchy on that team except for maybe Paris at the top if John likes him like I think he's gonna like him.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If he remains with Blake, yeah he's likely fodder on his team. And so will be his KO steal.

If he returns to Legend, he could very well get the 2nd PV if he delivers. There's no real hierarchy on that team except for maybe Paris at the top if John likes him like I think he's gonna like him.

Tbh I don’t expect him to remain on team Blake.

If somehow Paris and Jonathan  get the PV, I wonder who would get the CS. It’s like he have to choose between Will Breman, Tamara Jade and Pia Renee.

Edited by AliXRose
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

Tbh I don’t expect him to remain on team Blake.

If somehow Paris and Jonathan  get the PV, I wonder who would get the CS. It’s like he have to choose between Will Breman, Tamara Jade and Pia Renee.

It would definitely be better for him to get stolen at this point.

If Samuel makes lives, I think he could be the artist that "fascinates" John a la Will Breman or Celia Babini, so there's that.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Voice said:

I hope and pray that we get team performances this season. Team Kelly and Ariana will be FIRE! 🎶

I miss this! I hope so too. Team Kelly's group performances were so good (I love how Kelly paves way for her artists) :wub:

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2