The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I still have hope for Kinsey, call me delusional 🙃 Idk, maybe if she brings her A game and someone else flops 

I’m hoping she makes the lives, but it’s really going to depend when her KO tapes and who her opponent is - for example, if it’s Holly/Gymani, she’s probably screwed, but if it’s Hailey Mia or the duo, she might have a shot based on age/experience.

I have this gut feeling saying it’s Jeremy though (he went country in the blinds and Kinsey’s definitely country; GNT was her battle partner so it’s not going to be them and they’re the only other ones that don’t seem too out there of a pair). Then again, Kelly’s not the most predictable with her pair ups so we’ll see.

9 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I still have hope for Kinsey, call me delusional 🙃 Idk, maybe if she brings her A game and someone else flops 

I think she´s got her work cut out for her, but like I said, she could get a steal, and you´re right, if someone else flops she could take their place.

55 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Assuming their is a mega mentor. They have done their sessions with Blake 

(also I would point out that someone getting stolen against an insane diva happens fairly often, see Joseph Soul vs Desz)

Yeah, there’s a sympathy vote for “holding your own”.

Battles per team.

TEAM KELLY:

Holly Forbes vs. Wyatt Michael

Girl Named Tom vs. Kinsey Rose - Kinsey SAVED.

Jeremy Rosado vs. Jershika Maple - Jershika stolen by John and Ariana. She picked JOHN.

Xavier Cornell vs. Carolina Alonso - Telepatia (Kali Uchis)

Gymani vs. Aaron Hines

The Cunningham Sisters vs. Parker McKay

TEAM LEGEND:

Brittany Bree vs. TBA (Samara?) - Samara (?) SAVED.

Samuel Harness vs. KJ Jennings

TBA (Joshua) vs. TBA (Kayla?) - Good 4 U (Olivia Rodrigo)

Sabrina Dias vs. Jack Rogan - Cardigan (Taylor Swift)

Paris Winningham vs. Jonathan Mouton - Jonathan stolen by BLAKE.

Shadale Johnson vs. TBA (female, name with "D")

TEAM ARIANA:

Bella DeNapoli vs. TBA (Female) - TBA SAVED.

Raquel Trinidad vs. Hailey Mia - Car Wash (Rose Royce) - Hailey stolen by KELLY.

TBA (Father & Son Duo/Jim & Sasha) vs. Sophia Bromberg

David Vogel vs. Chavon Rodgers - TBA (Fall Out Boy)

Ryleigh Plank vs. KCK3

Katherine Ann Mohler vs. Vaughn Mugol

TEAM BLAKE:

Hailey Green vs. TBA (brunette girl) - TBA SAVED.

Peedy Chavis vs. The Joy Reunion

LiBianca vs. Tommy Edwards - Save Your Tears (The Weeknd ft. Ariana Grande)

Wendy Moten vs. Manny Keith - Manny stolen by ARIANA.

Carson Peters vs. Clint Sherman

TBA (Barrett?) vs. TBA (female, white)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

I expected many of them to be on another team, I'm still confused by those pairings lmao

I expected Wyatt to be with Ariana, and Manny to have not only picked Kelly, but to be out due to him posting pictures at home on IG. Life is full of twists.

39 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I’m hoping she makes the lives, but it’s really going to depend when her KO tapes and who her opponent is - for example, if it’s Holly/Gymani, she’s probably screwed, but if it’s Hailey Mia or the duo, she might have a shot based on age/experience.

I have this gut feeling saying it’s Jeremy though (he went country in the blinds and Kinsey’s definitely country; GNT was her battle partner so it’s not going to be them and they’re the only other ones that don’t seem too out there of a pair). Then again, Kelly’s not the most predictable with her pair ups so we’ll see.

Right. Either way Kinsey’s best shot of advancing to the playoffs is getting stolen. Jeremy will probably win the KO if they are paired (Kelly will probably advance a solo male to Lives and it’s probably him, especially seeing how the battle went)

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Right. Either way Kinsey’s best shot of advancing to the playoffs is getting stolen. Jeremy will probably win the KO if they are paired (Kelly will probably advance a solo male to Lives and it’s probably him, especially seeing how the battle went)

I think so too, but let´s see if she gets a steal, that´s definitely not out of the question.

Saves in general are in a precarious situation, at this point they have to perform for the other 3 coaches rather than their own in order to get a steal, because it´s unlikely that they get the win unless they pull out the best vocal of their life, and even it could fail there (Marina Chello killing her KO and not getting chosen). A steal is probably the best chance that they have.

Which is why they are pretty much useless, they should have just returned to the 2 steals.

31 minutes ago, TheBest said:

Hi guys, I'm new to this, but I've been reading idf since forever and I've watched the voice since like season 6. 

Any idea who the battle advisors are? Nice to meet yall too!!

welcome-1-1c.gif

4 hours ago, Someone648 said:
BATTLE SPOILERS
-Each coach has ONE SAVE and ONE STEAL
-As of right now, there has been no mention of a 4-way Knockout between the saves
-Battles are not listed in order of their specific taping

K: Holly Forbes vs. Wyatt Michael

A: Bella DeNapoli vs. TBA (Female) - TBA SAVED.

B: Hailey Green vs. TBA (brunette girl) - TBA SAVED.

B: Wendy Moten vs. Manny Keith - Manny stolen by ARIANA.

K: The Cunningham Sisters vs. Parker McKay

A: Ryleigh Plank vs. KCK3

A: Katherine Ann Mohler vs. Vaughn Mugol

All of my favorites have moved on (by winning too! no steals/saves)!

"it's you and me to the end" after Ryleigh's - which the source said she was INSANE.

If Ariana drops Ryleigh in the KOs after this, I'm ready to un-stan (and no, not even her "Tattooed Heart" performance can amend that) /s

I believe they began their message with "TWO WORDS. RYLEIGH. PLANK."

Icon tbh.

Late taping.

Do you know if some coaches had already run out of spots or was it just a bit late?