The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think there´s one person in particular that will be a snowflake overall for IDF. Not sure if Maelyn or Cam levels, but quite liked. They have that potential.

First name start with L?

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I haven’t found any live singing videos. Doesn’t mean they can’t sing live, just that there’s uncertainty. 

There are plenty on youtube and IG. Only one on a stage though.

I'm assuming they will be good enough on the show. We all know that the requirements are different for different contestants. 

6 minutes ago, echoap said:

There are plenty on youtube and IG. Only one on a stage though.

I'm assuming they will be good enough on the show. We all know that the requirements are different for different contestants. 

Noted. 

I’ll continue to be skeptical of that one until I see a live performance on that stage. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Why do only certain people know spoilers?

I'm guessing the private spoilers group (aka the no spoilers cult :haha:) has been active lately. I'm not part of that group so I got some info by myself. 

Someone648 promised spoilers next week (imo, a very reasonable time) and the no spoilers cult hasn't been as annoying as last season so there will be peace this time, at least from me. ✌️😚

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Foggy Air floors the coaches with a soulful rendition of "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" - The Voice Season 21

4 Chair Turn, Ariana blocks John, Foggy Air picks Ariana

Foggy Air is also Thunderstorm’s cousin

1 minute ago, steve2013 said:

was about to ask are spoilers somehow out now way some are talking :haha: and totally need an invite to this group chat 

Haha yeah I thought that spoilers were released already when reading through

Edited by QueenCami

1 hour ago, colemanftw said:

Why do only certain people know spoilers?

People are finding them on their own. It’s not hard to come up with names and look at which coaches they follow, etc. Those of us who have done that won’t know any confirmed chair turners until Someone648 releases the list. A couple of them are obvious. What I do know is sources and names were hard to come by this time, but that’s already been talked about in the open. 

Edited by TeamAudra