@Solaris - 14/20

@*Diana - 15/20

@JC - 15/20

@FrogLenzen - 15/20

@sublymonal - 15/20

@jarmon - 17/20

@rdhaley96 - 19/20

Wally

Ah Willie had an amazing and memorable audition to "Diamonds," which was a big moment in the audition rounds. He certainly lived up to that with this performance. I loved this and think of this as one of my favorite performances of Willie's. I was worried that this was going to lose out to "Circle of Life," but glad it won out in the end. I love the drama and intensity brought to the opening arrangement of the song. Willie sang the song amazingly with soul, power and range - as what we would expect from him. He also connected emotionally to the song. I love how he build up the song and was just sanging his heart out here! :omg: He was very natural with how he sang and performed this!

Alex

I had this much lower, but I kept raising it because I disliked many other performances :dead:. I'm bitter this robbed Circle of Life :kissbye:. I didn't like this arrangement at all and I don't think he got into the emotion of the song well, which is pretty shocking for Willie who can be pretty solid with emotional connection. He sang it well, but I mean it's Willie, that's to be expected.

Elliott

Terrible.

Sola

great but its not LaPorsha’s and I have to doc it points for that. I would have preferred Circle of Life to advance.

Derek

After La'Porsha there's just no point.

Akshar

LOL how many times did he sing this song? I got so tired of it. Is this the only song he knows?

Richard

This wasn’t the performance I chose to advance from the battle, and it’s because I thought it was a somewhat nasally vocal. He can obviously sing, but I wasn’t enthralled by the performance on either of my watches. 

9. Grace Kinstler & Joss Stone "Midnight Train to Georgia"

VyCH1p5.png

10.2/20

Watch Here

@FrogLenzen - 1/20

@1234567890 - 6/20

@*Diana - 7/20

@*Wallace - 7/20

@taylorkat - 8/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 8/20

@jarmon - 8/20

@goofycilla90 - 8/20

@totes4totes - 10/20

@JC - 10/20

@Solaris - 10/20

@rdhaley96 - 11/20

@Alex95 - 12/20

@sublymonal - 12/20

@Elliott - 13/20

@*Amanda - 13/20

@*Chris - 15/20

@hayden98 - 17/20

@Steven_ - 18/20

Derek

Joss is one of the best singers alive on the planet. Joss was the mentor Grace needed in this moment. The restraint in the beginning is so fun because you know something is coming... and that something is a high A♭?!?! When will your fave???

Wally

I remember when people were disappointed with Grace's "Queen" performance earlier right before this one though I wasn't. But yeah, Grace really brought it here with this slayage peformance! Joss is an amazing powerhouse singer, and so is Grace and she was able to keep up with Joss here. I do love the sassy attitude that they brought to the song. They both started it off nice and slowly but they built it up nicely as the performance progressed. I especially loved those parts where they sang those "I've got to go, I've got to go, I've got to go, HEY!" And then danggg, Grace slaying those vocals at the end! :omg: This was an excellent contestant/celeb duet and probably my favorite of the season, alongside Willie & Katharine's.

Akshar

Absolute slayage. Both of them devoured this song and it was a FANTASTIC DUET. One for the books! 

Sola

one of my favorite duets this show has had.  I do wish the Grace and Willie duet had advanced.

Richard

Very solid cover. I was thinking partway through that Grace wasn’t giving enough in terms of grit and power, but she hit those high notes and promptly shut me up.

Alex

It was fine. Grace was good. Joss was better. The only cover of Midnight Train to Georgia I need in my life is the one in 30 Rock when they all break out into song when Kenneth returns to Georgia, but then he returns because it turns out there was only an 11:45 and he was misinformed about the time.

Elliott

Grace was outmatched by Joss every step of the way.

8. Chayce Beckham & Casey Bishop "Break My Heart Again"

VDtiLPO.png

9.8/20

Watch Here

@Alex95 - 2/20

@rdhaley96 - 2/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 4/20

@JC - 4/20

@*Chris - 5/20

@Elliott - 6/20

@hayden98 - 6/20

@sublymonal - 6/20

@FrogLenzen - 7/20

@*Diana - 9/20

@1234567890 - 10/20

@*Wallace - 11/20

@goofycilla90 - 13/20

@taylorkat - 15/20

@Solaris - 16/20

@jarmon - 16/20

@totes4totes - 17/20

@*Amanda - 18/20

@Steven_ - 20/20

Alex

The two Finneas duets are brilliant and if there was any justice, the two of them could've been fighting it out for the top performance of the season. This is the inferior duet, but it's still brilliant. The song choice might be a bit unfortunate due to their ages and Chayce mouthing along the words to Casey's solo parts was f*cking unbearable, but I love everything else about it. Their voices go together really well and the harmonies were so soon. Casey completely stole the performance here, but this is also the best Chayce has ever sounded. The way he sang "leave me wondering why the hell I ever let you in" is his best moment on the show, no second place.

Richard

This was a joy to watch. I think these two had a lot of vocal chemistry, and they both brought a subdued dynamic to the performance that was really compelling. I felt pretty far removed from Idol when watching this, which for me is a huge compliment. Overall, they both did a terrific job, and Casey especially really shined here.

Elliott

Gross at the screechers having 50% of this final vote and the winner only has a duet in here.

Derek

We have plenty of people here who didn't deserve to have a solo in the finals, but y'all were really worried about Chayce for some inexplicable reason. 

Wally

I will admit I'm a little salty that Chayce & Casey's duet made the final 20 but not the ever-so-amazing and emotional Grace & Willie duet. :broken: But this was a really nice duet from Chayce and Casey. Chayce started off the duet nicely, although his parts were also kinda boring to me too. It was also kinda hard to hear him at points of this and he did seem and look kinda uncomfortable (without his guitar). Chayce did have some better parts towards the end. I did enjoy Casey's portions of the duet and wow she sounded really beautiful on her solo parts. 😮  Maybe some of her prettier vocals she gave - alongside some of her other performances. Casey did deliver some really nice power in her vocal range. Overall a nice duet - Chayce had some nice moments but Casey did stand out more.

Sola

Meh.  I would have preferred a solo performance from Chayce.

Akshar

Okay, only reason I didn't cut it is because Casey is here lol but I really wanted Chayce to be completely shut out of the Top 20 :giggle: I literally only liked one of Chayce's performance and that's "Afterglow", the rest are terrible.

7. Willie Spence "Glory"

0pkoaRZ.png

9.5/20

Watch Here

@*Wallace - 1/20

@taylorkat - 3/20

@1234567890 - 4/20

@Solaris - 4/20

@Alex95 - 6/20

@rdhaley96 - 6/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 6/20

@goofycilla90 - 6/20

@*Amanda - 8/20

@totes4totes - 9/20

@Steven_ - 10/20

@*Chris - 10/20

@FrogLenzen - 10/20

@*Diana - 11/20

@sublymonal - 13/20

@Elliott - 16/20

@jarmon - 18/20

@hayden98 - 19/20

@JC - 20/20

Wally

"Glory" is an amazing song and is also really such the perfect song choice for Willie. This song suits his voice and artistry to a tee and he did an excellent job with this. He sings this song with so much heart, soul and passion. I love how he starts off the opening verse. The chorus with all of the "glory" lyrics may be repetitive but he sings them all differently and with such meaning. I love how he sings the second verse, which again has so much power and passion behind it! :yes: He hits some big and powerful notes towards the end of this. Willie is not singing this song, he is SANGING this song! :omg: This was just so powerful, amazing and outstanding from him. This is definitely amongst my favorite performances from him. Sometimes it is my favorite performance of Willie's alongside another performance of his.I don't really know but I will give "Glory" the edge. He reallly did take us to church with this moving bone chilling perfomance! :clap:

Sola

loved this performance, and my favorite of his this season!

Alex

There were times when Willie nailed the emotion, he nailed the performance, and he nailed the vocals. That's when he really shined, and this was one of those times. A bit too many run towards the end, but I'm nitpicking. This was a brilliant performance from Willie and he earned his spot in the finale with it. It deserves to be the highest Willie performance in the end, but I'd still have Circle of Life and What They'll Say About Us above this :broken:

Richard

Fantastic song choice, and Willie delivered a terrific vocal on it. He gave a lot of power without losing the technicality, and it was just very captivating to watch. Really great performance overall.

Derek

not bad, but not magical

Elliott

Terrible.

Akshar

I really do love this song but I wasn't the biggest fan of Willie's cover of it, it was just missing that special spark to truly amaze me. 

6. Makayla Phillips "Anyone"

V5Vvwb9.png

9.0/20

Watch Here

@Elliott - 2/20

@*Amanda - 2/20

@jarmon - 2/20

@sublymonal - 2/20

@JC - 3/20

@hayden98 - 3/20

@Solaris - 5/20

@totes4totes - 6/20

@*Chris - 6/20

@rdhaley96 - 7/20

@*Wallace - 10/20

@*Diana - 13/20

@taylorkat - 13/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 13/20

@Steven_ - 13/20

@goofycilla90 - 14/20

@FrogLenzen - 18/20

@Alex95 - 19/20

@1234567890 - 20/20

Elliott

Raise your hand if you've ever felt personally victimized by Arthur Gunn stans.

Akshar

Makayla Phillips first contestant to have a song in the Top 10/20 for 2 seasons? HER SLAY! :wub: This was such an emotional performance and truly the best out of all the comeback artists, she was so robbed, yet again.

Sola

how did she not advance after this?  Arthurs rabid fans! I am not a huge fan or anything but this was the clear best of the returnee performances.

Richard

This was visually, vocally, and emotionally stunning. Makayla really made the most of her second chance and delivered this performance with such elegance, balancing power and restraint really nicely. If this didn’t get her through to the top 10, I don’t think anything could have. Big improvement over the last season for her.

Wally

So that Comeback Performance night was kind of a bust of a night overall. I kinda could have done without any of those performances being in the Top 20 here. :ph34rwave: With that said, at least the ones that made the finals here were noteworthy performances, so I got nothing against that. I thought Makayla was fantastic and stunning with this performance of "Anyone." This was such a great song choice for Makayla, as she got to showcase her vocals, vulnerability and emotion in a performance and she showed all of that here so wonderfully. She started this song off so softly with such vulnerability. She sang the chorus so beautifully too. ❤️ But I really love how she built up the song. It was so powerful and moving! :omg: Then how she was kinda starting to cry in her singing at the end was so heartbreaking. :broken: I thought Makayla gave the best performance of that Comeback episode and I would have much preferred her getting the second chance to enter the competition over Arthur Gunn.

Derek

wow, just when I thought I was rid of this person. I said it all last season. This song choice suggests that she is unaware of her actual vocal abilities. 

Alex

I said it before and I'll say it again, f*ck the comeback. What a dumbass awful twist. Having said that, this was the clear winner of the night. I didn't like Mikayla on 18, but this was better than anything she did back then. One of the most heartfelt performances of the season. I still don't necessarily love her voice though so if I ranked it honestly, it would probably only be around the 10-12 range.

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 19 - 10-6 Posted)

Oh didn't even realize there was a set posted last night. :lmao: 

- I'm glad Willie's "Diamonds" made the Top 10 but ahh booo it deserved higher than 10th. :( Akshar can stop with that shade though. 😘 

- Well, the Grace & Joss duet was the Grace performance I was hoping would show up first of the 3 remaining, but I was also hoping for this to be a little higher. But 9th is still good here. This kinda did impressively well with only 1 #1 rank and mostly 6-18 ranks. 😮 Elliott can stop with the shade. 😘 

- Lol why am I not surprised that the first Casey performance to show up is her duet with Chayce. :dead: This probably would have made the Top 5 without Chayce. :lmao: Ugh still sad/upset that the Grace/Willie duet missed out but this is a simply gorgeous and stunning duet here. But this was a great performance and agree with those that Casey shone more here. 

- Gross, I am not even surprised that Willie gets shut out from the Top 5. "Glory" definitely deserved Top 5, but we can't have nice things I see. 🙂 Glad to see a lot of positive comments, all of those I agree on. 

- Ugh I love Makayla's "Anyone" but now I'm ticked that this beat out "Glory."  🙂 Ugh maybe I should have tanked this. :dead: But really this is gorgeous and got a great set of rankings. Lots of #2 rankings and 11 Top 10 rankings. 😮 Also wow soo many #13 rankings. She definitely deserved to advance to the competition after this one over Arthur, for sure. Glad many of us agree on that. OMG LOL Derek's comment had me loling "I thought I rid of this person." omg. :dead:

Well IDF should be happy with 3 Casey vs. 2 Grace performances. :dead: Still thinking something from Casey will win, though I'm pulling for either of Grace's performances. 

10 hours ago, jarmon said:

Love this final 5 performances! The final 2 we deserved ❤️ 

And you were saying that Willie would prevail with Casey & Grace stans tanking the other.....

Come On Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, *Wallace said:

And you were saying that Willie would prevail with Casey & Grace stans tanking the other.....

Come On Reaction GIF

It’s all strategy bb!

You gotta put out that negative energy so that you get these positive results! 🤭

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Come On Reaction GIF

He can't prevail if the Grace and Casey stans were also tanking Willie :rofl:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jarmon said:

It’s all strategy bb!

You gotta put out that negative energy so that you get these positive results! 🤭

rude kim kardashian GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I shoulda played the game better and do the same thing. :broken:

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

He can't prevail if the Grace and Casey stans were also tanking Willie :rofl:

I know. 😭

• Haha 1

5. Casey Bishop "Decode"

npFlpxZ.png

8.7/20

Watch Here

@*Diana - 1/20

@jarmon - 4/20

@goofycilla90 - 4/20

@Elliott - 5/20

@1234567890 - 5/20

@FrogLenzen - 6/20

@Alex95 - 7/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 7/20

@*Amanda - 7/20

@hayden98 - 7/20

@sublymonal - 7/20

@Steven_ - 8/20

@JC - 9/20

@taylorkat - 11/20

@*Chris - 12/20

@Solaris - 13/20

@*Wallace - 15/20

@totes4totes - 18/20

@rdhaley96 - 20/20

Akshar

She slayed this season so hard. My god. Hearing her sing a Paramore song? I was in heaven. She did an excellent job with this song and conveyed the emotion and pain of this song. Loved it.

Elliott

Flawless.

Derek

Somehow this song became overdone by Season 19. No issues otherwise.

Alex

From day one you can just see the raw talent Casey possesses. This isn't a perfect cover of Decode. It's better than Colton's but nowhere near Jena's. It's rough around the edges. But there's still such a passion and talent there I can't help but be drawn to the performance.

Sola

great but its not Jena’s and I have to doc it points for that.

Wally

"Decode" was a great song choice for Casey for her first live shows performance. She gave a dark, haunting and intense version of the song. She also brought strong power vocals, especially on the chorus. But hmm some of her power vocals I wasn't too crazy about and it was kinda hard to understand her at parts. But she did give a lot of vocal power, which was great. Definitely not my favorite version of this song but it was a solid performance.

Richard

I love this song in real life, but watching this now, it wasn’t a great song choice for Casey, and her delivery was sadly pretty messy. Mainly, I think the band just let her down. If on a song like this you don’t have a solid backing band that can really fill up the sound, you’re bound to fall flat.

4. Casey Bishop "Black Hole Sun"

uMiGYtJ.png

8.7/20

Watch Here

@jarmon - 1/20

@Solaris - 2/20

@Elliott - 3/20

@Alex95 - 3/20

@*Chris - 3/20

@FrogLenzen - 3/20

@sublymonal - 3/20

@totes4totes - 5/20

@*Diana - 6/20

@*Amanda - 6/20

@*Wallace - 8/20

@JC - 11/20

@taylorkat - 14/20

@hayden98 - 14/20

@rdhaley96 - 16/20

@1234567890 - 16/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 16/20

@Steven_ - 16/20

@goofycilla90 - 20/20

Akshar

She truly ATE this performance up. Such a unique song choice and she soared with it. She set herself apart from the rest with this performance. She's a STAR :wub:. That said, I do wish "When She Loved Me", "Ironic" or "The House of The Rising Sun" made the Top 20 as those 3 performances would be my Top 3.

Sola

absolutely stunning.

Elliott

Someone finally singing Soundgarden on Idol and it's the token rocker of the season? Wow, what a moment.

Alex

This is the epitome of show-stopping, I'm not sure how anyone was able to follow this. Never in a million years did I expect to hear "Black Hole Sun" sung on Idol, and sung well! Casey got down and dirty with this song and I'm shocked how strong of a performer she is considering how young she is! This performance is perfection.

Derek

most interesting song choice of the season goes to Casey. Never thought I'd see this song done on a show like this. And she actually managed to finagle an arrangement that worked for her. A standout moment.

Wally

"Black Hole Sun" was really such an intersting and intriguing song choice, and it was quite an original one too. Don't think Soundgarden had ever been covered on Idol and Casey was the first to do so. 😮 Casey did sound really gorgeous on the soft opening of the song. She really connected well to the emotion of the song too, and I liked the different twist she put on this song. She did build this up nicely with the dark haunting chorus with some good power in her vocals. Her last power notes were especially impressive! This was a pretty cool and unique performance. I also think this is.... my favorite performance of hers that made it to the finals, which is maybe my 5th favorite of hers as most of my bigger favorites from Casey's got eliminated.

Richard

Much better song choice for her than “Decode.” This was a good performance, and it reminded me a lot of Haley Reinhart’s rendition with PMJ (although it’s nearly impossible to live up to Haley, lol).

3. Grace Kinstler "Into the Unknown"

e907XIQ.png

7.7/20

Watch Here

@JORDAN_FAN - 1/20

@Steven_ - 1/20

@*Amanda - 1/20

@1234567890 - 2/20

@*Wallace - 2/20

@goofycilla90 - 2/20

@Solaris - 3/20

@*Diana - 4/20

@Alex95 - 5/20

@taylorkat - 5/20

@*Chris - 7/20

@hayden98 - 8/20

@jarmon - 10/20

@Elliott - 11/20

@totes4totes - 15/20

@FrogLenzen - 16/20

@rdhaley96 - 17/20

@JC - 18/20

@sublymonal - 18/20

Wally

I know the judges often criticized Grace on her song choices, which was most of the time really frustrating, although I did understand it in some cases. I do love how Grace went for the unexpected Frozen song rather than the easy/predictable choice of "Let It Go," which she could have also nailed. But yeah this Grace performance was magical, amazing and truly stunning! :wub: She did capture the theaterical aspect/feel of the song and reminded me of a professional Broadway singer. I do love how she was telling a story with her singing and singing some of the verses really fast. But wow, the chorus section was incredible! She belted and was straight up SANGING that song! :omg: She sounded fantastic on the second verse and the rest of the chours parts. Truly such a gorgeous and magical performance. :wub: This is one of my top favorites from Grace, so I'm glad this made the finals! That ending was especially slayage! :dead:

Sola

without question the best Disney performance from any of the Disney themed nights from the ABC versions.

Alex

Like Wally said, I'm sooooo happy Grace went with this song instead of the much more predictable "Let It Go". This allowed Grace to have her own moment instead of being compared to all the Let It Go's we've seen covered since Frozen came out. I wasn't completely sold on the performance at all, but soon enough I got washed up in the Disney magic. By the end I was all in.

Akshar

She delivered such a fun performance with this song. She completed demanded the stage and soared. Her body is STUNNING, I am obsessed. She completely slayed this song which I wasn't expecting to like but I did.

Elliott

The only Grace performance I somewhat enjoyed.

Derek

This could have been a Moment but it didn't get there for me. Pitch not strong enough at all. At all. There's a lot of other Grace performances I'd rather see here

Richard

She can obviously sing her face off, but I thought the performance itself was somewhat disconnected, and she didn’t tap in emotionally the way I wanted her to. It doesn’t help that this song has been done to death at this point. Overall, A- for the vocal, but C+ for the delivery. 

2. Casey Bishop "wish you were gay"

wAl8TCG.png

7.0/20

Watch Here

@Alex95 - 1/20

@totes4totes - 2/20

@FrogLenzen - 2/20

@jarmon - 3/20

@Elliott - 4/20

@*Amanda - 4/20

@hayden98 - 4/20

@*Diana - 5/20

@goofycilla90 - 5/20

@sublymonal - 5/20

@Solaris - 6/20

@JC - 7/20

@rdhaley96 - 8/20

@*Chris - 9/20

@1234567890 - 12/20

@taylorkat - 12/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 12/20

@*Wallace - 13/20

@Steven_ - 19/20

Alex

I was fuming over how this almost got robbed in the battle rounds. I was really hopeful this would pull off the win, but I guess it can join the long list of iconic robbed second place performances in this game. This is the performance of the season imo. This is Casey at her peak. I think Casey is one of the most improved contestants in Idol history. You listen to "Decode" and then you listen to this and you hear how much her voice has grown and matured throughout the competition. This performance is chill, but still difficult and full of confidence. The song choice is daring, but genius. It's a very creative performance and would've made for a fun winner. I still can't believe Casey got eliminated this night after doing this, Live Wire, and her duet with Chayce :/

Derek

omg we were way too close to losing this performance. This is genius. It's actually a record that makes sense for her

Akshar

I still think "Over the Rainbow" is better than this but this has grown on me and I have no choice but to stan the song choice. She did a wonderful job with this song and I enjoyed the performance a lot.

Elliott

Super underrated Casey performance so I'm glad it made the final vote.

Sola

Love this!

Richard

I didn’t vote this one through, but on rewatch, I probably should have. Casey really has such a cool vibe, and I thought the performance overall was a breath of fresh air. The song was a great choice for her, and her relaxed sort of swagger fit right in the pocket.

Wally

This wasn't a Casey performance I remembered too well or as much as nearly all of her cut performances, lol. I was sad this lost out on the wildcard round to "Over the Rainbow," as I really loved that performance of Casey's, but oh well. At least the fans who voted for this performance can be happy that this made it through. I do like this and thought this was a cool and intriguing performance from Casey. And also a great innovative song choice too. The opening verse was nice but this didn't grab me until she got into the chorus of the song. She sang the song well and showed a nice showcase of her range here. I especially like that part where she built up to the big note and then went quiet on the next part. She delivered some more great big notes too. This is a really nice performance, even though this isn't one of my top favorites from Casey.

1. Grace Kinstler "When We Were Young"

tGqvVXM.png

6.1/20

Watch Here

@1234567890 - 1/20

@Solaris - 1/20

@goofycilla90 - 1/20

@*Chris - 2/20

@hayden98 - 2/20

@*Diana - 3/20

@JORDAN_FAN - 3/20

@Steven_ - 3/20

@*Amanda - 3/20

@Alex95 - 4/20

@*Wallace - 4/20

@FrogLenzen - 4/20

@rdhaley96 - 5/20

@taylorkat - 6/20

@jarmon - 6/20

@totes4totes - 11/20

@JC - 16/20

@Elliott - 20/20

@sublymonal - 20/20

Sola

my favorite performance of the season.  This was beautiful.  I love that she held back until big note and left it for the right moment.

Alex

She was automatically in my top ten for that stunning red dress alone, but then luckily she delivered a killer vocal as well to solidify her spot in my top five. This performance is obviously gorgeous. There was a natural buildup there and then when she went for the big notes...whew! Specifically that one at the end, I almost got out of my chair and stood up!

Wally

I know I had been waiting nearly the full season for Grace to sing something, anything by Adele, so it was so exciting when she sang "When We Were Young." Although this romantic love song was a strange choice for her to dedicate to her mother. I remember a lot of us in the forum commenting on that. :haha: But that doesn't take away from what a gorgeous and stunning performance this was! Grace sang this song so beautifully and connected so well with it as if it were her own song. I love how she builds up the pre-chorus and how she sings the chorus of the song! :wub: But whoa, I think it's where she gets to the bridge of the song and belts out that big note? DANGGG Grace! :omg: Those were some serious power vocals and she belted it out so effortlessly. :omg: Then I love how she brought the song down softly. Such a beautiful performance! :wub:

Derek

Were the big notes at the end necessary? Maybe not. Did I enjoy them anyway? Absolutely. I think Grace's biggest weakness on this season is her sincerity.

Richard

Breathtaking performance. She looked so gorgeous here and delivered an impeccable vocal, especially when she hit that G5 near the end. I think with just a bit more emotional connection, this could have been my #1 of the season, but she still did a phenomenal job.

Akshar

I freaking LOVE Adele SOOO MUCH. And when I saw Grace selected this song choice, I was over the moon. She gave a phenomenal performance and I was mesmerized by her. She was serving Jessica Rabbit realness.

Elliott

Terrible.

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 19 - 5-1 Posted)
6 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

All I’m gonna say about this is Thank God America continues to reject IDF’s terrible taste and instead gave us Chayce Beckham as Idol’s most successful winner of the ABC era :wub:

The bar is on the ground. His competition is someone from a virtual season no one watched, a convicted stalker, and Maddie whose been thrown under the bus for G*bby lmao

Anywaysssss nearly 15 months later and we have made it through all of the seasons that have currently aired! Thanks everyone who played along! It's not over yet as S20 should be ending in a few weeks! I've got a little something fun planned to occupy the next few weeks in this thread so follow along (it'll also be prep for what I'll be doing after S20 ;))

• Like 6