American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Anywaysssss nearly 15 months later and we have made it through all of the seasons that have currently aired! Thanks everyone who played along! It's not over yet as S20 should be ending in a few weeks! I've got a little something fun planned to occupy the next few weeks in this thread so follow along (it'll also be prep for what I'll be doing after S20 ;))

an elimination style game so I can go after every version of  And I am Telling You? 

- Casey's "Decode" was solid and not surprised to see this make the Top 5. I do think she has had some stronger performances overall though.  

- Ah Casey's "Black Hole Sun" was probably the Casey performance I was most rooting for so I'm kinda sad that this wasn't her highest ranking performance of those remaining. But 4th is still a great spot for this. Danggg at all of those #3 rankings - 5 of them. 😮 Also surprised this only had 1 #1 ranking. 

- Love seeing Grace's "Into the Unknown" making it to the Top 3, although darn this was also the performance I was hoping for to see win it. Gorgeous and stunning and a true moment. I agree with all of the positive comments on this and also glad to see Elliott give a positive comment too. Didn't think that was possible. :giggle: 

- Ooh wow, Casey's "wish you were gay" made it really high and all the way to #2.  I do like and think this was a clever and creative song choice she did well with though. But I guess it just doesn't click with me like it does with other people, but it's still really good. But wow, those are amazing stats for this performance with all those rankings in the Top 13 and just one #19. 😮 

- Oh wow "When We Were Young" had such a commanding lead for #1 there with that 7.0 vs. its 6.1 rating.  :omg: And OMGG LOL this still winning even with this being Elliott's and Andrew's #20  rankings. :dead::haha: But danggg these stats are amazing - 3 #1s, 9 Top 3 rankings, 13 Top 5 and 15 Top 10 rankings! :omg: Wow such amazing stats! This was really gorgeous and stunning. Ugh I had a struggle with my ranking because I wanted to give like my entire Top 5 the #1 spot. :dead: Lol I love how so many of us were commenting and praising that big note she hit here! But loved this and so glad it won.

26 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Great Top 2, good winner.

Live Wire vs. Father might have been a better battle but we'll just be thankful that the Frozen II song didn't get there

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

28 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

All I’m gonna say about this is Thank God America continues to reject IDF’s terrible taste and instead gave us Chayce Beckham as Idol’s most successful winner of the ABC era :wub:

Egypt Station Ok GIF by Paul McCartney

4 hours ago, sublymonal said:

All I’m gonna say about this is Thank God America continues to reject IDF’s terrible taste and instead gave us Chayce Beckham as Idol’s most successful winner of the ABC era :wub:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Gurl, Gabby is the most successful of the ABC era and you will just have to deal. 🙂

After the random Dennis Lorenzo win, I was nervous the Grace & Casey Stans would cause there to be a random winner again so I’m glad we avoided that and ended up with an entire Top 5 of Grace & Casey. ❤️ 

Edited by *Amanda