American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Of course Bust Your Windows finishes 20th. :haha: At least it had the opportunity to make the finals.

Lovesong wins as predicted. It truly was an iconic performance. With that said, it looks like Don't Rain On My Parade holds onto its status as being the only performance having all Top 10 rankings thus far. The big surprise was Janelle being in the Top 5. I expected 3 Candice and 2 Kree performances at the very least. It was a great performance, so I can't say it's not justified.

I guess I'll play S13 though I don't really care for the season. I predict a Jena performance winning and Caleb being done dirty.

Edited by Crisis
  • Like 1

Yayy I'm pleased for Candice's DMMO cracking the Top 5 at #5. Yesss to all of the people's comments on Candice having the best 2 performances on the same night comments! ❤️

Well done to Janelle's YKMHO on making it all the way to #4. So far, I am two for two on my predictions. With the comments and rankings, this is a universally loved performance from her and deservingly so. OMG Lily's whole commentary (or at least the first 2 thirds) has me cracking up. :lmao:

Oooh wow I got Kree's UTTM right at #3 too. 😮 Beautiful performance from Kree and very well done to this not getting any rankings below #15 and no Bottom 5 ranks. Very impressive. 😮

Ahhh so excited and happy for a Candice Top 2!!! :spaz:

Slayy @ Candice's IWHN coming in at 2nd, which is where I ranked it so of course I agree. Loving most of the praise and positive comments on this incredible performance! ❤️ That JC ranking.... 🙂 Well I guess I can be happy that at least he didn't put "Lovesong" last, I guess. I.... don't even get his comments? But everyone else's comments slay here so yay!

YESSS @ Candice's Lovesong winning at that #1 spot and wow with a record breaking 3.9 average! :omg: That is incredible, and sooo deserving! OMGGG and 13 #1 rankings? That has to be a record for the most #1s, right? SO well deserved! omgg I lovee all of the comments of people calling this the greatest performance in American Idol history. I get scared making such big comments like that myself, but.... I can not disagree with the comments. Lmaooo omg at Alex's comment on those ranking this below 1st and 3rd. :haha:

This was a lot of fun! :bobo: But oh yay.... Season 13 next. So looking forward to it. 😐 

6 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Hmm wanna try to make some predictions....

5. Candice's Don't Make Me Over

4. Janelle's You Keep Me Hangin' On

3. Kree's Up to the Mountain

2. Candice's I (Who Have Nothing)

1. Candice's Lovesong

Really have no idea. I feel like 5-4 and 3-2 could be swapped. I'm stillll hopeful for a Lovesong win so fingers crossed.

Wow I got these predictions spot on! :omg: I am proud of myself here. :ohyeah: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Issa joke y’all…breathe

Its_Not_That_Deep.png

Oooh yeah I figured you were joking there.

2 hours ago, JC said:

I am taking solace in the fact that my rank singlehandedly kept Candice from getting the highest average :giggle:

Oooh I thought Candice did have the record with Lovesong with 3.9. I think LaToya's DROMP and Haley's IWHN both had 4.0 averages, which were the record before? :unsure: 

21 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh yeah I figured you were joking there.

Oooh I thought Candice did have the record with Lovesong with 3.9. I think LaToya's DROMP and Haley's IWHN both had 4.0 averages, which were the record before? :unsure: 

Kelly had 3.8 :wub:

23 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Anywhore, Lovesong may not have the record for highest average to win but it easily will have the record for most #1s. :wub:

Basically, over half of the contestants ranked it in their top 5 and that's a tremendous accomplishment. Let the naysayers have their "victories". :haha: 

51 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Basically, over half of the contestants ranked it in their top 5 and that's a tremendous accomplishment. Let the naysayers have their "victories". :haha: 

There`s literally only what 2 naysayers?

I am not a hater. Thank you very much. It was clear from the second this game started Love Song would win so I decided to use my top rankings to try get my favorite higer placements. Everyone knows Angie is one of my favorite contestants so it shouldn't of surprised anyone she was in my top 5. 

7 is not #20. Meh. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Diana said:

I am not a hater. Thank you very much. It was clear from the second this game started Love Song would win so I decided to use my top rankings to try get my favorite higer placements. Everyone knows Angie is one of my favorite contestants so it shouldn't of surprised anyone she was in my top 5. 

7 is not #20. Meh. 

I don't use the term "hater" to begin with because it's overused and meaningless. Given your personal taste/logic, I think #7 is a fair rank. There's a difference between that and trying to tell yourself 'oho I stopped Love Song from having the top average' which is a pat on the back so ridiculous, it's funny.

I'm so glad I have other hobbies than American Idol lmao. :haha: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, goofycilla90 said:

It says Kelly and Tamyra has 3.8.

Oooh alright, thanks. I thought they both had something in the 4 point average. :haha: 

Gross at JC taking credit for messing this up for Candice though. Oh well, she still got the Top 2 here, so slay! :bobo: 

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Anywhore, Lovesong may not have the record for highest average to win but it easily will have the record for most #1s. :wub:

Yeah that definitely has to be a record. I still can't get over 13 #1s.

2 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

"Over half of the rankers ranked it in their #1 spot" to be exact! 😮 

3 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I don't use the term "hater" to begin with because it's overused and meaningless. Given your personal taste/logic, I think #7 is a fair rank. There's a difference between that and trying to tell yourself 'oho I stopped Love Song from having the top average' which is a pat on the back so ridiculous, it's funny.

Exactly at this last sentence. :yes: 

6 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I'm so glad I have other hobbies than American Idol lmao. :haha: 

you need to calm down taylor swift GIF

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Alex said he was joking, guys. :dead: 

The only one who is actually a “hater” is JC. :haha: 

point pointing GIF by Shalita Grant

Alex tends to overexaggerate and jokes a bit in his comments like that. Or at least that's how I see them. :haha: 

I don't care if its a joke or not, it's getting old real quick - everytime someone don't agree with someone, some people are so quick to throw the hater word around. And there's always some truth to a joke, in my opinion. 

Anyway, I said my piece - it's just been an accumulation of it over time especially across various thread, and it's taking the fun away from coming on this forum. 

• Like 3

Just now, *Chris said:

I don't care if its a joke or not, it's getting old real quick - everytime someone don't agree with someone, some people are so quick to throw the hater word around. And there's always some truth to a joke, in my opinion. 

Anyway, I said my piece - it's just been an accumulation of it over time especially across various thread, and it's taking the fun away from coming on this forum. 

Exactly. 

This was a fun season and it had a lot of songs in the end that I liked unlike most seasons which just had a couple. So some songs that were in the tens I actually did like. There were only like 2 songs that I didn't care for and those are the ones that I ranked 19 and 20 and that's where they ended up so that was cool.

S13 won't start right away. Just wanna give Victoria time to come back if she's interested. But I know interest is gonna start dropping off as we get to these later seasons.

But here's who I have for S13 just from earlier comments:

-Alex

-Victoria

-Chris

-Sola

-Steven

-Elliott

-Derek

-Diana

-Gigi

-Kevin

-Lily

-Amanda

-Andrew

-Wally

-Priscilla

-Hayden

-Megan

-QK

And I have JC as out. @NGM @rdhaley96 @JORDAN_FAN @Crisis @Zoey @jarmon @#jeah lemme know your S13 plans! And if anyone who said they were in is now out, let me know.