American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

10 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Isn't it already that?

I should’ve made it more clear. :haha:

I’m ready to make the next season more of an absolute disgrace than it already is.

Edited by Zoey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

@Alex95 Sorry to change my plan here but think I’ll have to sit out of this one- didn’t follow the season quite as much and might be a little busier with outside of IDF commitments so don’t wanna hold anyone up here! But hopefully can try and join back from 14 :thumbs:

Echoing these thoughts (minus the rejoining for season 14 part since I didn't see much of that one, either).

Unless I change my mind later (which I might!), I'll probably sit out until season 17 or so.

4 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

This was a fun season and it had a lot of songs in the end that I liked unlike most seasons which just had a couple. So some songs that were in the tens I actually did like. There were only like 2 songs that I didn't care for and those are the ones that I ranked 19 and 20 and that's where they ended up so that was cool.

Lol I always love how you call them "songs" rather than "performances." :giggle: 

3 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I feel pretty confident S13 is gonna end in a neutral Jessica Meuse win lol. The question is which performance of hers.

This was my prediction too. :haha: I THINK I have an idea which performance but I won't say / will say it in my write-up if it makes Top 20 (if I remember lol).

And not sure I need to confirm this but yeah I'll be participating for S13.